FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Open marriage lifestyle

Open marriage lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewhorizons OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

So, decided we’ve got 3 months left on fab after 10 years here. Want to continue in the lifestyle and keep the open marriage but not sure how after we’ve left.

Ideas sought from anyone, particularly those that have done this. Club visit are one option. Parties would be another but not sure how we’d hear about them if not on fab.

If anyone knows of other websites that might be of interest, a private message would be great. Really don’t want to be one of those couples that deletes their profile and then comes back a week later. Main worry is the vanilla life will be too dull. How to keep the spark alive?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Can we ask why you only have three months of Fab left?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don't have to pay to be on fab?

Fab has its faults, but it's far and away better than other sites I've seen

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I find the more I attended clubs and socials the more my friendships and networks blossomed.

I’ve also recently joined a local polyamory social group but the people that go, although lovely are all too ‘hipster’ for me, I don’t really fit in.

Tinder has been ok but I do feel You really need to lay your cards on the table in the bio.

By *reenman19Man  over a year ago

.....no......

Keep fab, Set your filters up to the hilt so no one can message you. That way you don't get the hastle but you can still brose the community when you feel like it

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Tinder

I joined, didn't expect any interest yet within 10mins I received a like and message from a STUNNING young lady with a body any woman would WANT.

We've been chatting every day,exchange pictures,addresses etc. and she wants to meet up next week

Leicestershire

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

As for leaving, we don’t have a lot of time to meet. In October we are giving my son our spare mobile for his birthday (it’s the mobile number we give out for meets). We could get another phone obviously but it seemed as good a time as any to call it quits.

I agree I would miss the forums and also it’s a bit of a wrench saying goodbye to the profile that you’ve steadily built up.

I’ve met polyamory folks and I agree they are too hipster for me also. Tinder I’ve not really explored but might do so. Will have a hard think about it all.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I hope you change the number when you give your son the phone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hope you change the number when you give your son the phone. "

That's what I was thinking too!

If you want to leave Fab presumably you could just check the club websites to see what's going on? You'll also make contacts to keep in touch privately.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You could just hide your profile indefinitely, if you do miss it at least all the work you've put in is still there for you should you ever want to return.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Our lifestyle was all club and holiday based long before discovering Fab plus you are Midlands based so plenty of clubs to choose from. You certainly don't need the internet to enjoy the lifestyle, it's just an add on.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Good suggestion Glitterbabe. I have a couples profile hidden for 18 months now, in case my partner chooses to return to swinging. We have nearly 200 verifications so would be a shame to lose them all.

By *k38Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

As for leaving, we don’t have a lot of time to meet. In October we are giving my son our spare mobile for his birthday (it’s the mobile number we give out for meets). We could get another phone obviously but it seemed as good a time as any to call it quits.

I agree I would miss the forums and also it’s a bit of a wrench saying goodbye to the profile that you’ve steadily built up.

I’ve met polyamory folks and I agree they are too hipster for me also. Tinder I’ve not really explored but might do so. Will have a hard think about it all."

We use kik which is like WhatsApp but without needing phone numbers, that way no phone numbers are given out & you still get to chat & arrange meets .

Leicestershire

Again thanks for the posts and the messages. You’ve certainly given us something to think about.

Yes, the phone will be factory reset and a new SIM card added before being handed over!!

Thanks for the suggestion re kik. I never really understood what it was. Have seen lots of references to it obviously, so will now have a look.

The indefinitely hidden profile option is also worth considering.

» Add a new message to this topic