FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sharing pictures

Sharing pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently a friend who is not a Fabber (we shall call him Engelbert) got in touch with me to let me know that a chap (who IS a Fabber) at his work was showing my videos and pics over his shoulder to his mates. Engelbert recognised my body as we had previously non-sexually dated but sex-texted.

I immediately hid my vids and pics.

Engelbert explained that he wanted to warn me that this had happened but said it was my own fault as "you put your body on a sex site, what did you EXPECT to happen?".

Am I wrong for feeling aggrieved here. I challenged Engelbert by saying "no, they are my images and belong to me. NO ONE should be sharing over their shoulder". Engelbert blocked me (IMHO as he feared for his job).

Am I wrong here... I thought this was a trusting community but should I expect some images and videos to be shared by the lads and lassies and laughed over? I have hidden my pics and vids now to (I feel) my detriment. My profile feels stunted. I am annoyed but do I have a right to be?

I don't know who the original person was who shared my pics. I can take no action.

I don't expect anyone to admit they have shared pics or vids - it is illegal and we know that. But what do YOU expect from sharing images on a swingers site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

Unfortunately once they are published then they are in the public domain so you lose control. Unless they are used to harass you in any way then there isn't really a lot you can do.

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

There are your pictures. They should not share them.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

No he should not be showing them around at all BUT if they are public, no matter what the site then at some point someone will show someone sadly

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're right to feel aggrieved but it's no surprise. Some people still have an adolescent attitude to sex and women I'm afraid.

Discretion is desirable but not always a given.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh I expect that some people will show other people our pictures. They just can't help themselves.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

And are you sure Englebert is telling the truth. That's some powers of recognition to recognise you on a phone screen over someone's shoulder

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once you commit your pictures/videos etc to the web, I'm afraid you're fair game - sorry to sound blunt but that's how it is.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Once you commit your pictures/videos etc to the web, I'm afraid you're fair game - sorry to sound blunt but that's how it is."

Very true and no form of "legal" waffle at the end of any profile is going to change that. A gentleman's handshake actually has more "legal" standing

I have no illusions that my pictures won't be shown around to others by those who are on fab and can access them. Whether I like it or not - if I put them online, they're as good as pinned to the wall in a high street or every public toilet. The only control I have is what to post. Hence none of my pics have recognisable features and for someone to know they're mine - they have to know every inch of my body intimately.

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

Theres loads of fabswinger videos on xhamster all joined together some are 100s joined together over an hour long obviously not with owners consent.

Anything you put on here can be copied and shared with anyone its a risk you take unfortunately

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Theres loads of fabswinger videos on xhamster all joined together some are 100s joined together over an hour long obviously not with owners consent.

Anything you put on here can be copied and shared with anyone its a risk you take unfortunately "

Annoying that people don't respect privacy. Ed

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

I tend to agree with the views about Englebert. A bit of a coincidence that he just happened to be looking over a work colleagues should at the time this person just happened to be showing another work colleague naked pictures of you? What are the chances of that happening? Of course if Englebert had been browsing Fab himself and found those pictures but didn't want to admin it then it seems like a good story.

I empathise with the OP all my pics are hidden and am now very reluctant to share any photos with anyone one here or off here for that matter. Privacy isnt respected

As mentioned above the adolescent attitude

Feels like a violation in one respect being judged or laughed at.

Lesson learned all pics are hidden now. Sorry for your troubles OP

"Recently a friend who is not a Fabber (we shall call him Engelbert) got in touch with me to let me know that a chap (who IS a Fabber) at his work was showing my videos and pics over his shoulder to his mates. Engelbert recognised my body as we had previously non-sexually dated but sex-texted.

I immediately hid my vids and pics.

Engelbert explained that he wanted to warn me that this had happened but said it was my own fault as "you put your body on a sex site, what did you EXPECT to happen?".

Am I wrong for feeling aggrieved here. I challenged Engelbert by saying "no, they are my images and belong to me. NO ONE should be sharing over their shoulder". Engelbert blocked me (IMHO as he feared for his job).

Am I wrong here... I thought this was a trusting community but should I expect some images and videos to be shared by the lads and lassies and laughed over? I have hidden my pics and vids now to (I feel) my detriment. My profile feels stunted. I am annoyed but do I have a right to be?

I don't know who the original person was who shared my pics. I can take no action.

I don't expect anyone to admit they have shared pics or vids - it is illegal and we know that. But what do YOU expect from sharing images on a swingers site? "

Can you be harmed professionally or Socially by being outed as a swinger?

If he uses them on other sites or sends them to people then yes I agree but showing them to someone when they are available to all for viewing is a different story.

Once you publish anything you lose control over it OP. Quite simply, don't publish anything you'd not want anyone in the world to see. It's just reality.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Someone once told me he had one of my pics printed onto a mug he used at work. No way of stopping this happening again he we have pics on show.

» Add a new message to this topic