first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ureFilth! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

What was your first ever meet like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nexpectedGentlemanMan  over a year ago

london/ taplow

Exciting, nerve wracking, last minute, eye opening and brilliant in every way :D

Walsall

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got stood up. So, it wasn't actually a "first meet" but more of a "crap, I've been bamboozled"

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Amazing. A MMF with a lovely guy it was his first ever meet too. First step of a special journey that has made us exceptionally close as a married couple x

Walsall

Ooh thanks we havent met anyone yet get very horny talking about it tho but I think I would be very nervous x

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Depends what you consider "first".

This was all 23-ish years ago.

Our first swinging situation was my wife sending me (on my own) to "see" her freind as a big fantasy of my wifes was for me to be with another woman then come back to her.

Our 2nd meet was about 2 months later where we met a couple for some soft play so my wife could have her first (and far from last) encounter with another woman. It went well enough though my wife drank way to much due to being nervous.

Our 3rd meet, about 2 months after that was when we did our first full swap though that was separate room. That went great and we saw that couple a few times.

Then we took over a decade long break from swinging (family to raise, no sitter or weird work hours etc).

In effect we dabbled a little then we just could not continue with it as much as we enjoyed it.

Then we started all over again about 6 years ago. Again, started out slow and nervous but once we did our first same room swap at our first party there was no stopping us. Both love it.

My first ever meet was almost exactly 12 months ago with the guy I now share this profile with! I was so nervous, I drove past twice, then he called me and said he’d seen someone he assumed was me drive past twice and was I okay. I went in for coffee, because by that point why not, we kissed, we played and 4 hours later we’d run out of condoms. Best decision ever.

Now working through some other firsts for me, and all the other stuff we want to try together!

E x

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

Less than a year ago! We were in a club for the first time in our lives, we drank a bit too much , picked someone pretty and simply went over asked her if she wanted to go to a room, we had no idea of etiquette and that you were meant to chat to people first, we just assumed everyone was up for it. She said yes!! Got to know her over the next few months and still friends. 2nd, 3rd and 4th using find near me on fab whilst on holidays all full swap , by about number 5 we discovered what a social was

By *offee27Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Was about 10 years ago, nice couple in there 40's, wife short, curvy, huge tits, brunette and gorgeous round ass.

Met at a hotel. Had a drink in the bar first to break the ice then got invited to their room.

Walked in and had some amazing deep kissing with the wife before I stripped her off in front of her husband and went to work. He sat and watched for a while before joining in and trying some amazing 3sums positions, spit roast, dp etc

After we all cummed (me on wife's face by request of her husband while he came in her) I took the wife into the shower for a nice long clean and even had a second blow job.

We all had a great time but never met them again and haven't seen them on here in a long time

We met by the flash of headlights! Drove off to a secluded place and the husband stood at the car window whilst I went down in her! Lost contact as I came off here for a while, but she was a corker. I still go to the great Coates lay by in the hope of catching her again but to no avail

By *ualityoverquantityalwaysMan  over a year ago

Outside Telford

I was on fab 3 years ago as part of a couple and we started messaging a local couple who we liked the look of. Arranged a social and got on really well so arranged a drink at ours a couple of weeks later with no real agenda as we were very nervous and would only progress beyond a drink if we felt really comfortable.

Anyway, during those couple of weeks horny pictures and messages were sent back and forth and we decided that we would play but ‘above the waist only’!

Fast forward, a couple of drinks and the girls went upstairs to change into lingerie and they came down looking gorgeous and put on a show albeit very nervously.

Us guys stripped off and continued to enjoy the show before (I’ll call him Andy) started to kiss his wife as my gf licked and sucked her nipples as I took photos.

Fast forward again and we are now in our bedroom with the girls enjoying a 69 with each other as I licked his wife’s clit and pussy as he did the same to my gf.

At this point he was giving my gf a good rimming and had a rock hard cock and looked at me before standing up and asking if he was okay to slide his cock in to my gf...I asked my gf if she was okay with that, she said yes and she continued to suck on his wife’s clit as he slid his throbbing cock into her bareback...after that it was a hazy memory of 2 hours of vibrators, double ended dildos, 2 cocks in my gf’s mouth, me shooting my cum over his wife’s back...am so glad that I still have the photos and vids.

The next meet with them was even better!

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Ours was a few years ago now. We found a lovely guy on here who had met a few couples before. He was happy to be patient with us and take things at our place. I (Dave) was a little nervous how I would feel, jealous, angry etc. As it was, it was awesome. I had butterflies in the stomach for a few minutes but then once we all got going and I could watch that view, someone else's cock disappearing into my gorgeous wife's mouth then stretching her pussy... I honestly thought my cock was going to pop I was so hard. Louise came several times through evening and afterwards said we'd definitely found the right guy to break us in. For a few days afterwards, we kissed, hugged and fucked like rabbits at every opportunity.

My first meet was with my late wife and a nice chap we'd know for a while. I guess that helped as we were all at ease.

Needless to say it was a great night

Still hoping for my first meet on here

By *abcouple87Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hot, Wet , sticky, sloppy , horny etc etc etc....the best meet we had so far was the first one

» Add a new message to this topic