FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New to the scene solo

New to the scene solo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've recently set up a solo profile after my partner has lost intrest recently so new to the scene in the solo sense,

And seem to be struggling to get any replies what so ever.... Was very easy as a couple even received messages asking to meet me on my own aswell but now it's a solo page hardly anything,

Any advice on how to actually get a response?

I've tried a variety of message types and nothing seems to be working.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

If mentioning a veried profile your a part of in your bio why not prove it by naming the profile so it can be checked? Soooooo many use the "have/had previous veries" with no evidence over a year later

Good point, thanks for the feed back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s only been a few weeks OP give it time , there’s guys who have been on here way longer and still struggling, good luck though and nice to see a profile without 100 dick pics

Thank you, I know it's a patience game just wondering if it's just as long as a couples profile lol

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

without a female you are just another dick swinging in the wind.

I remember one club encounter with a then female partner where another couple came up to us and chatted for the best part of an hour.

A week later I was there alone and they didn't even say hello. Maybe losing a female partner makes you invisible.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"without a female you are just another dick swinging in the wind.

I remember one club encounter with a then female partner where another couple came up to us and chatted for the best part of an hour.

A week later I was there alone and they didn't even say hello. Maybe losing a female partner makes you invisible.

"

Its a hard game on here for single men but we have two male friends on here that do very well

» Add a new message to this topic