FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Which is it? Hot Wife, cuck or stag and vixen?

Which is it? Hot Wife, cuck or stag and vixen?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RST OP   Couple  over a year ago

S. Northants

Had posted in another forum group first, but this may be the better place for it. Apologies for the longer post, we've discovered something we need to brush up on...

We are a married couple with a wife who enjoys watching Hubby with other ladies, or sending him off to play away from her. She will also sometimes be involved in the play and is Bi herself, but prefers to see other ladies enjoy Hubby. We have generally struggled to find people to fit our dynamic, and now. Wonder if that's partly down to our naivety when it comes to the terminology...

We have generally considered that we were a cuckquean couple, then relatively recently discovered the term Hot Husband which seemed to fit too, so adopted it as well.

Now it may seem that the more traditional Cuckold and Hot Wife names may actually be for different variations of sharing to what we thought. So where does that leave us as the reverse?

We have always had the below understanding:

Cuckquean = woman who enjoys her wife being with someone else, generally without humiliation

Cuckold = male version, but seems to have humiliation as a part of it.

Cuckcake = the other lady that a cuckquean has with her man. Not generally playing with the quean as well.

Unicorn = a single female to play with both.

Bull = male version of cuckcake

Hot Wife = a lady who plays with other men, including away from her partner

Hot Husband = the male version of the hot wife.

Stag & Vixen =?? We're not exactly sure the precise dynamic for these, but always assumed it was the same as the hot wife scenario, but where the Stag is more involved?

What titles do you use for your dynamic around this area, in particular for couples like ourselves where it is the fella that plays more?

Are there any titles we have missed out?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yours sounds hot husband

Ours is more hotwife or stag vixen

Everyone is different

Jo xx

S. Northants

"Yours sounds hot husband

Everyone is different

Jo xx"

What is stag & vixen. That one we are lost on.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Everyone is different

Jo xx

What is stag & vixen. That one we are lost on. "

We see Stag & Vixen as the husband being in control over who plays with his vixen.

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple  over a year ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

Everyone is different

Jo xx

What is stag & vixen. That one we are lost on. "

Our understanding is:

Stag = dominant male, unlikley to/doesn't play with other people, no humiliation element, likely to participate

Vixen = mainly submissive, enjoys pleasuring other men sexually for both her and her stag's enjoyment.

It may involve playing without stag but is generally done with stag having full knowledge of the arrangement (different from hotwife, who may do it spontaneously and then tell husband after, but that requires a more dominant female trait).

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Interesting classification system. We get too confused though, we just like sex

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Stag & vixen = couples just don’t like the humiliation/domination/submissive aspect of cuckolding. The stag usually enjoys watching the vixen with other men, and sometimes joins in, but he isn’t submissive like a cuckold and does not enjoy the other man being ‘better’ than him at pleasing his vixen. Just enjoys seeing the vixen have a good time.

He might be dominant himself, but usually it’s just that he doesn’t want to be dominated.

That’s my understanding anyway.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Stag & vixen = couples just don’t like the humiliation/domination/submissive aspect of cuckolding. The stag usually enjoys watching the vixen with other men, and sometimes joins in, but he isn’t submissive like a cuckold and does not enjoy the other man being ‘better’ than him at pleasing his vixen. Just enjoys seeing the vixen have a good time.

He might be dominant himself, but usually it’s just that he doesn’t want to be dominated.

That’s my understanding anyway. "

We see ourselves as stag and vixen and I think this pretty much sums up us.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We are Stag Vixen with only me Mrs N allowed to tease hubby. I always expect my sex partner to show respect to hubby even when I put his cock in the cage x

It's only myself who chooses who we play with

S. Northants

"Interesting classification system. We get too confused though, we just like sex "

We're at that point too!

S. Northants

"Stag & vixen = couples just don’t like the humiliation/domination/submissive aspect of cuckolding. The stag usually enjoys watching the vixen with other men, and sometimes joins in, but he isn’t submissive like a cuckold and does not enjoy the other man being ‘better’ than him at pleasing his vixen. Just enjoys seeing the vixen have a good time.

That’s my understanding anyway. "

This is a decent explanation, and think it largely describes us (albeit the other way around), maybe with a few of the other bits thrown in like meeting separately. Is there a name matching this for couples like us?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hotwife , Stag and Vixen here

Hotwife can choose who she plays with but I’m there to watch and take pics and even join if I agree beforehand. She also has the opportunity for solo meets if comfy enough.

S. Northants

"Hotwife , Stag and Vixen here

Hotwife can choose who she plays with but I’m there to watch and take pics and even join if I agree beforehand. She also has the opportunity for solo meets if comfy enough."

This sounds similar to us.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Cuckold

The husband is sub to the wife and her Bull. The bull is a dominant male brought in to fuck the wife and sometimes the husband known as the cuck as well if the bull is Bi. Humiliation of the cuck can also be part of play.

Hot wives

Hot wives are wives who play with other guys this can be 3 way with hubby involved, they can also play seperately in different rooms or the wife will also go meet guys without hubby present but he will be aware and have consented to this. Hotwives are all more likely to select the guys they want to meet.

Stag and Vixen

Stag and vixen are couples who are both equals. They can be dominant together or just one is dominant. They play with other guys together and tend to be the ones in charge. This applies to couples who play with others guys where the male of the couple is dominant i.e the opposite of a cuck so no humiliation would be involved. Unless the stag and vixen played with a sub male and the sub male was into humiliation.

Stag and Vixen play together as a team where Hotwives wife often meet alone but with hubby's consent.

Theres a lot more the just the above ive just tried to outline a few basic differences.

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

"Had posted in another forum group first, but this may be the better place for it. Apologies for the longer post, we've discovered something we need to brush up on...

We are a married couple with a wife who enjoys watching Hubby with other ladies, or sending him off to play away from her. She will also sometimes be involved in the play and is Bi herself, but prefers to see other ladies enjoy Hubby. We have generally struggled to find people to fit our dynamic, and now. Wonder if that's partly down to our naivety when it comes to the terminology...

We have generally considered that we were a cuckquean couple, then relatively recently discovered the term Hot Husband which seemed to fit too, so adopted it as well.

Now it may seem that the more traditional Cuckold and Hot Wife names may actually be for different variations of sharing to what we thought. So where does that leave us as the reverse?

Cuckquean = woman who enjoys her wife being with someone else, generally without humiliation

Cuckcake = the other lady that a cuckquean has with her man. Not generally playing with the quean as well.

Stag & Vixen =?? We're not exactly sure the precise dynamic for these, but always assumed it was the same as the hot wife scenario, but where the Stag is more involved?

What titles do you use for your dynamic around this area, in particular for couples like ourselves where it is the fella that plays more?

Thanks in advance "

Sissy cuck - chaste hubby in female attire x

S. Northants

"Had posted in another forum group first, but this may be the better place for it. Apologies for the longer post, we've discovered something we need to brush up on...

Thanks in advance

Sissy cuck - chaste hubby in female attire x"

That's a new one on us. Thanks!

Like the way out it - Had not thought about it but can see me & my partner are Stag & Vixen - I guess each couple will have different sexual drives-

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Think I've just learned we are Stag and Vixen.

S. Northants

"Think I've just learned we are Stag and Vixen. "

I'm glad it's not just us in this minefield of terminology finding our feet!

Everyone is different

Jo xx

What is stag & vixen. That one we are lost on.

Our understanding is:

Stag = dominant male, unlikley to/doesn't play with other people, no humiliation element, likely to participate

Vixen = mainly submissive, enjoys pleasuring other men sexually for both her and her stag's enjoyment.

It may involve playing without stag but is generally done with stag having full knowledge of the arrangement (different from hotwife, who may do it spontaneously and then tell husband after, but that requires a more dominant female trait).

"

we are Stag Vixen - we always play together but with extra men ie I like to see Vixen sucking other cocks and being shagged either in threesome or moresome - hope that helps

» Add a new message to this topic