FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Meet Nerves

First Meet Nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello

I am just looking for a bit of advice on getting over the first meet nerves for a nice young guy looking for fun with older people?

What is the best way to tackle the first meet i.e. what type of meet? What type of people? Couple? Single?

In an ideal world I would have a nice older woman show me the ropes in a relaxed atmosphere! But dreams can't always come true haha x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How much older!?

Your only 21 ffs we more mature ladies would eat you up

Ruby 22 is older than 21 On a serious note...

and Glenlivy, I am sure that you mature ladies would enjoy eating up a young guy though... xx

Well at 26 I'm considerably older! haha I'd eat you up lol

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Feel the FEAR and do it anyway.

she wont chop it off or kill you !

ok metophoically she will fuck u 2 death and stick it on the bed post of laters .

Meet for a drink or coffee first that certainly helps.

I still get nerves, but first time was really nerve wracking!

Also tell them before hand that you are a bit nervous, they will help you relax and be totally fine with it

"Hello

I am just looking for a bit of advice on getting over the first meet nerves for a nice young guy looking for fun with older people?

What is the best way to tackle the first meet i.e. what type of meet? What type of people? Couple? Single?

In an ideal world I would have a nice older woman show me the ropes in a relaxed atmosphere! But dreams can't always come true haha x"

nerves can be good, it's all part of the excitement, and not all older women will devour you, lots would be more relaxed and easy going if you're nervous. Meeting for a drink does help first.

Good luck

I have had a few young guys from here where it has been their first meet... and to be honest.. I thought them very brave.. as my meets can scare even those with experience..

however, I have been told that I naturally put the guy at ease.. Just tell people your nervous.. I never worry about that but just wouldnt ask them over for a 5 guy play

Cali

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Agreed with what buffs has said...I have been lucky and had older women devour me..but then I have social s well which is just as good...

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Conquering nerves isn't all dissipated with practice or experience,just relax n go with the flow,maybe assume a persona explained below.......

I met this woman she was a top body builder,a gym owner,a body building coach n judge,a door woman for 15 years and a dominatrix.........she was nervous n shaking like hell

I asked why she was nervous she said this......

When I put my black n whites on I'm a bouncer

When I put my hats on I'm a dominatrix etc etc

But I'm the real nervous shy reserved me right now......Understand??

I put most at ease with humour n maybe a drink of 2

JUst dont get d*unk before you meet her

"JUst dont get d*unk before you meet her"

+1

"JUst dont get d*unk before you meet her

+1 "

Definitely agree with this, I never drink and play, it heightens the nerves but I like the nervousness that comes pre meet. You'll be fine, find someone you like, strike up a conversation and take it from there. Don't make the mistake that 75% of guys who message me make and literally put, "fancy a fuck!"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Managing your state of mind is like any other skill that we have - we can do it, and we can get better at it with practice. Rather than focusing on just being in a better state of mind before a meet, working on being in control of your emotional state of mind generally. It will potentially pay dividends in many areas of your life.

Also, discriminate between excitement and nerves, possibly the latter meaning some fear etc. It's likely that many of us will be excited before meets - I sure am - and especially before, say a first meet. If you can recognise the different between your nerves and excitement, it potentially makes what you need to address smaller, as you'll not want to minimise the excitement.

Who you meet is partly down to you, and also whoever wants to meet you. Even if people want to meet you, it doesn't mean that you have to, nor meet them at a time that's not right for you. Be selective in who you meet, so that you're more confident that you're meeting someone who will help you feel more relaxed/comfortable than others would.

Otherwise, we all have to do things that we're not quite prepared for, this is part of our growth curve, how we move on and expand our capabilities. If we stay in a little box, it'll always be the same little box, albeit we'll know it very well. When we step outside of it, things will be new and different - some would immediately turn back, others will have the courage to continue, even if feeling perhaps a little reluctant, and yet trusting that they're on the right path.

We only have one step to take at a time, and usually our anxiety makes things much, much worse than the actual event, when they finally happen. Be bold, master your state of mind, learn to relax and be confident more easily than now, and just choose the right people to meet, and at a right time for you.

Good luck!

Thank you for all the words of wisdom people, all of you have been very helpful Just going to wait it out and hope for the best xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Thank you for all the words of wisdom people, all of you have been very helpful Just going to wait it out and hope for the best xx"

Do something about it, don't just sit there and wait it out... if you keep doing the same thing, you'll likely get the same results

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Brilliant sophie i wish i had written that.

"Thank you for all the words of wisdom people, all of you have been very helpful Just going to wait it out and hope for the best xx

Do something about it, don't just sit there and wait it out... if you keep doing the same thing, you'll likely get the same results "

Tough love

» Add a new message to this topic