FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time seeing your partner with someone else

First time seeing your partner with someone else

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all

We are a new couple on here and we are excited about the swinging scene. I guess the obvious question we like to ask is how was your 1st experience seeing your partner when someone else? Was u turned on or turned off?

Looking forward to your replies

P&L xxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was pretty amazing for both of us!

As we it meet girls Oreo got to see me show him how bi I was, and I got to see him enjoying someone else - and then we enjoyed our time with her together

As long as you have your rules/lines you don't cross, you'll have a fab time - just make sure you have those red lines you know not to cross as in the heat of the bedroom things can get blurry!

"Was pretty amazing for both of us!

As we it meet girls Oreo got to see me show him how bi I was, and I got to see him enjoying someone else - and then we enjoyed our time with her together

As long as you have your rules/lines you don't cross, you'll have a fab time - just make sure you have those red lines you know not to cross as in the heat of the bedroom things can get blurry!"

May we ask what your rules/lines are?

Bloody amazing

"Bloody amazing "

U gotta tell us more

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Hey all

We are a new couple on here and we are excited about the swinging scene. I guess the obvious question we like to ask is how was your 1st experience seeing your partner when someone else? Was u turned on or turned off?

P&L xxx"

I was *extremely* turned-on. However, unexpectedly, I also felt a rush of lovey-dovey feelings too.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

The first time I got to watch was N with three men. It was very sexy - so much so that I joined in

Mr KC

Yeah it really is exciting

We have been to a few clubs , we just need to meet the right couple(s) now

Be good to meet a couple that we just click with and even become good friends (with benefits)

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

"The first time I got to watch was N with three men. It was very sexy - so much so that I joined in

Mr KC"

The first time was three men - that is going in at the deep end!

North West

"The first time I got to watch was N with three men. It was very sexy - so much so that I joined in

Mr KC

"

She'd had fun with a FWB before, but I'd not had chance to watch. But as a first time to watch it was a lot of fun!

North West

"Yeah it really is exciting

Be good to meet a couple that we just click with and even become good friends (with benefits) "

I understand that! It's a shame that the pandemic closed everything down as we were hoping to visit a few more clubs.

Mr KC

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Mr KC

She'd had fun with a FWB before, but I'd not had chance to watch. But as a first time to watch it was a lot of fun! "

Damn - that is so horny !

That the first time you watch is when she is with three guys! Wow!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I loved watching my partner play with the lady of a couple, whilst I was with the male.

We meet separately also and I like when he takes pics to show me on meets.

By *hippy57Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Its a very emotional feeling,I have had many threesomes/moresomes,at clubs,beaches etc,although very enjoyable,it is miles away from seeing your partner or wife with another,emotions run high,seeing a loved one being intimate with another,seeing her kissing him was more emotional than I thought it would be,if you can handle it,you will find something that can not be beaten

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Our first play was an mfm and it was amazing. Seeing Rhiannon totally let herself go and enjoying being center of attention was a huge turn on. She gave us both equal attention and it was such a loving feeling to share that with her.

Definitely set your rules first tho. We joke that you never know how you will feel until you see another man stick his dick in your wife but it's true. I felt nothing but pride and love for my wife. It brought us closer together than ever. Its made us more sexualy and emotionally open with each other which I never thought was possible. We have never been more in love and still love to see each other have fun.

Absolutely turn on to Fuck...Watch her suck Cock get Fucked same time,Covered in Spunk Hot bird Sucking my Cock so hard&good didn't realise was Tranny....habaha

By *ewhorizonsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

First time was not so great. Dodgy sex club, not many guys to choose from, had to rush back for the babysitter etc. Bit like losing your virginity, first time is not so great. However we carried on and it got better and those early experiences taught us what we were looking for and what to avoid.

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

[Removed by poster at 22/09/20 19:33:40]

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

Male half here. I felt a real mix of emotions: pleasure, a thrill, love and a certain amount of pride.

Looking in to Flowers eyes as she took another man into her mouth knowing it was ok was amazing. Seeing her cheeky grin was such a turn on.

When it came to seeing her with a woman - that was WOW!!

From us both

From me seeing him with another lady was a shock for 10 seconds. But then knowing he was having fun and enjoying the moment was so exciting.

I was nervous. At first. But a lady kissed me. With my ok. Then I relaxed. Smiled. Etc. He was watching which turned us both on.

From then till now. It’s great to see that moment of lust and feel the excitement.

He says it was great. She was nervous. But after a kiss the smell of excitement enabled the lady I know come out.

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

Crumpet here, it was a massive turn on for both of us. I was a nervous as hell our first time but omg we it was amazing, fingers crossed there will be lots more after covid.

Was mind blowing!

We did FFM for ages, I cannot describe the blood rush to my clit in seeing Mr with a woman... It was like a drug! Hence we have repeated so many times...

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Absolutely amazing for both of us.

"Absolutely amazing for both of us. "

Oh u must tell us more

By *arentsgonebadCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Amazing watching her blindfolded on her knees taking another man in her mouth, when she felt comfortable she took of her blindfold and got to work seeing her eyes looking iio at me while sucking someone else was unreal

For her probably the first time wasn't the greatest as she didn't really connect with the guy and he did keep trying to kiss which we had stated no but the second and 3rd time she never looked back I even left her alone for a while while she had fun and i was down stairs loves hearing the moans and the sound of the headboard crashing of the wall, unfortunately due to covid and abit of weight gain she's lost her confidence but hopefully after all this has blow over and the kids are now in school we can pick up where we left off

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

The first time we met in real life was in an MMF

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Our first time was pretty incredible really - it was an FFM that was as easy to arrange as posting in the meeting today section, a wonderful woman contacted us (!) and we met her the next day. We assumed that’s how it worked back then, obviously we know now we were just amazingly lucky! How innocent we were. And that lead to a scorching hot FFM, where we shared ourselves together for the first time. Seeing each other with another woman was mind blowing really.

We had such a brilliant night together - the story of that first meet is on the forum, there’s a link to it at the end of our profile if anyone would like to read more.

it has been something else phew!!, there's something magical watching one another in a state of deep sexual play especially when it's with someone else.

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

We'd been chatting for a while about swinging and decided to try a club. We went to Xtasia.

Soooo much fun!

That was the first time I saw Wifey kissing a guy, which led on to a whole lot more

Was strange at first seeing a hung guy making her cum but i couldnt complain as i was rock hard throughout it

By *E8374Couple  over a year ago

Tipton

Have to say, it was surprisingly hot..... That first time there is always that bit of trepidation but once it all for underway, it was great.

The excitement of waiting for the buzzer to go and then being the voyeur as my wife is undressed by another man,caressed and fondled intimately.

Watching another man slowly sliding his cock in my wife and hearing her slightly moan as she adjusts to his pumping .

It is really intense

Orally I found it a turn on to see L with another guy. Penetratively I don't think I'm at the stage of comfort where it's a turn on. But it isn't a turn off. I'm fairly nonplussed about it either way. Usually at that point I'm too distracted by the guys wife to worry too much about it haha

By *uxuriantCouple  over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

Absolutely the biggest turn on. Watching your partner get pleasure is for us the whole reason we love this lifestyle. Our first experience was with a girlfriend who seduced us both one night many years ago. We both had the opportunity to watch each other with her as well as joint in ad a threesome . We never looked back!

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Hey all

P&L xxx"

A massive turn on ...still is ...hard to explain ...a funny emotion ..pleasure /tension ..and reclaim ....looks hot ...feels hot ...so bloody sexxy

By *E8374Couple  over a year ago

Tipton

"Absolutely the biggest turn on. Watching your partner get pleasure is for us the whole reason we love this lifestyle. Our first experience was with a girlfriend who seduced us both one night many years ago. We both had the opportunity to watch each other with her as well as joint in ad a threesome . We never looked back!"

This basically answers the entire thread... Absolutely spot on

Mr here.. Was nerv wrecking, pulses were beating but got a massive hard on

Went from there lol

By *eanne1984Woman  over a year ago

wallasey

Massive turn on for me, especially when we got to lick out together

Ours was an mff. Such a turn on watching mrs play with another woman and she loves watching me play with another woman - she likes me to tell about what i used to do with my x girlfriends too! She's yet to play with the male half of the couple but as soon as clubs are back open, a lucky male will get to experience her oral skills! X

Fantastic experience

A young work colleague of mine 9 inch cock and a good looking lad took her continued to meet him over the years until he got married.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

On the whole all the firsts were fantastic. You don’t expect to feel so turned on when another woman is sucking your partners cock but I just love seeing Mr’s face.

Mr was great and took things slowly and we always talked after what did and didn’t work for us. Communication is always key x

By *andS2020Couple  over a year ago

Holbeach

For us it was a great experience and opened our eyes to a new world. Sharky loved the attention of two guys together and you can't beat the seeing a lady truly enjoying herself!

As others have said communication is key on all sides and before, during and after too.

By *xotic indianCouple  over a year ago

leicester

It was mix emotion a bit not too sure what we were doing or to do .

Went with the flow .

Came home talk about it was not bad We enjoyed it .

Next time we met another couple felt more relax and was a big turn on .

By *xploressCouple  over a year ago

Mid Devon

Mr E here..

We talked a lot about boundaries before our first experience.. Started off just wanting girl on girl with boys watching. That evolved to OK with touching, to what about oral? OK, maybe. Full swap? Definitely not.

In reality we found our first experience really hot and dived straight in with the maybes too! Seeing Mrs E with another man's cock in her mouth was a jolt, but that faded quickly. Now I find it really hot thinking about it and want to see it again. Maybe up closer to really feel and experience it properly.. I was a bit busy at the time

We still don't know if we'll go all the way with full swap in the future, but that's gone from a No to a Maybe and we both find the fantasy of it very hot but not sure about the reality. It's why this thread is so fascinating!

What I'd be interested to hear about is feelings about kissing. For me personally I'd find seeing another man entering my wife less challenging than seeing her kissing another man. Swapping notes with friends in the lifestyle that is a thing. Although obviously not for everyone.

Mr E x

By *nicecplCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

We met a single guy first ,it was an amazing experience. Had a lot of sex with each other just after that meet .

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Our first experience was within a few minutes of arriving at Chams. We thought we would chill out in the cinema and maybe play amongst ourselves. A few minutes into the film and people start to play. We are doing our own thing and I feel N's weight shift slightly. I asked what was happening and she told me a man had placed his hand on her leg and she gave him a little access to play.

To me that was a massive turn on. Watching him slide inside her once he was covered up, there was an intense feeling of jealousy in the pit of my stomach for about half a second. It was quickly taken over by such an intense feeling of being turned on it was unreal.

Talk about a baptism of fire.

B

Mid Devon

[Removed by poster at 08/10/20 21:21:33]

Mid Devon

" Talk about a baptism of fire.

"

Crikey! Definitely. Also a VERY hot story. Thanks for sharing ??

For us it’s a bit one way, I love seeing her enjoying herself, but she absolutely does not want me to play with another woman. This is fine by me as I always join in. We have fucked next to couples in clubs with hands wandering around, but for us, the main thing is her pleasure.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

I will be honest i couldnt cope with hubby and another woman ,so i feel blessed he is bi ,him with a guy i can so deal with then the icing on the cake is 2 cock attention for me

By *eenawMan  over a year ago

anywhere and everywhere

"Hey all

P&L xxx"

Absolutely brilliant, knowing she was totally indulging her fantasies whilst giving so much pleasure to others, always a wonderful experience

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Found it absolutely as hot as!! Major turn on but I knew it would be long before we finally did it.

I've been wanting to share a lady together and us both pleasure her for years and years.

There is something incredibly special and immensely sexy seeing my husband with another woman.

"Our first play was an mfm and it was amazing. Seeing Rhiannon totally let herself go and enjoying being center of attention was a huge turn on. She gave us both equal attention and it was such a loving feeling to share that with her.

Definitely set your rules first tho. We joke that you never know how you will feel until you see another man stick his dick in your wife but it's true. I felt nothing but pride and love for my wife. It brought us closer together than ever. Its made us more sexualy and emotionally open with each other which I never thought was possible. We have never been more in love and still love to see each other have fun. "

Aww this is so beautiful xx

By *aveed74Man  over a year ago

a round and a bout Midlands

"Our first play was an mfm and it was amazing. Seeing Rhiannon totally let herself go and enjoying being center of attention was a huge turn on. She gave us both equal attention and it was such a loving feeling to share that with her.

Definitely set your rules first tho. We joke that you never know how you will feel until you see another man stick his dick in your wife but it's true. I felt nothing but pride and love for my wife. It brought us closer together than ever. Its made us more sexualy and emotionally open with each other which I never thought was possible. We have never been more in love and still love to see each other have fun.

Aww this is so beautiful xx"

I can rationalise this, and so want it to be true.

Despite experiences I've yet to see it for certain

Aww this is so beautiful xx

I can rationalise this, and so want it to be true.

Despite experiences I've yet to see it for certain "

Well that flipping well killed the subject. Sorry

It was amazing and it was a mmf being a cockold I loved watching her being undressed and touched in places only I touched, then to see him slide in her was so horny and sexual think what made it more enjoyable was that I even got to taste her pussy on his dick. Then she did also it was amazing watching her suck his cock until he exploded down her throat then I loved snogging her straight afterwards, yes we have done it loads since I would say set your limits rules first and be sure it's what you both want. Maybe start with a couple so your both on a equal footing.

"It was amazing and it was a mmf being a cockold I loved watching her being undressed and touched in places only I touched, then to see him slide in her was so horny and sexual think what made it more enjoyable was that I even got to taste her pussy on his dick. Then she did also it was amazing watching her suck his cock until he exploded down her throat then I loved snogging her straight afterwards, yes we have done it loads since I would say set your limits rules first and be sure it's what you both want. Maybe start with a couple so your both on a equal footing. "

I've been there with three couples but one got out of hand (pm me if you need to ask), and one wasn't entirely straightforward. I'm sure it's possible......

Wow thank you for all your replies. Its very interesting how a lot of the men are ok seeing their partners have sex with others whereas the women not so much.

I think with us it’s gotta be a two way thing otherwise it could get complicated

Next step I guess is to meet a friendly sexy couple to explore further xxx

Thanks again all xxxx

By *intage74Couple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Guys I fully respect and understand different parameters and boundaries that suit different couples

In a previous life me ex made it clear it was all about her and I was not allowed to play with another female whilst she had no boundaries

Over the last couple of years I now have an amazing partner who wants us both to enjoy all the potential experiences in an equitable way within this lifestyle.It’s totally liberating to be on the same level and good communication is key. Trust love honesty and no jealousy makes it amazing x

Mid Devon

Bump.. Any more stories of first time sharing? Have to say I'm finding it rather hot (Mr) and so is Mrs. Think we might have to try it soon!

Do share

Our first time was with a male friend. He had done it before and offered his services to fulfill our mfm fantasy. It was amazing. Pure filth. Turned into a regular thing for a while. I (hubby) love watching the mrs with other people. So horny.

By *lternativeFunCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

It was a huge turn on for me. Watching him fuck another woman, her screaming with pleasure whilst making eye contact with me... I couldn't help but touch myself I was so wet.

Can't wait to do it again

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Our first ever experience was a MFM with a single guy. It was a very intense experience. Mr N absolutely loved watching another guy take me sexually. That was the beginning of our cuckold adventure. We talked about it lots afterwards. Communication is the key to swinging

By *heekychappy27Man  over a year ago

Hull

Fabulous thread, so had to pop a reply.

Have experienced it both as the third person and as part of the couple.

The key to all of it was communication, knowing limits and abiding by them.

Not regretted any of the experiences, but mfm with a long term ex was fantastic for both of us, seeing her have that much pleasure was a huge turn on.

By *olyester123Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Male half here. I felt a real mix of emotions: pleasure, a thrill, love and a certain amount of pride.

Looking in to Flowers eyes as she took another man into her mouth knowing it was ok was amazing. Seeing her cheeky grin was such a turn on.

When it came to seeing her with a woman - that was WOW!!

"

ditto.awesome

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Hot as fuck watching a couple make her cum

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

It’s so long ago now but I can remember every detail so clearly. A fit and well endowed young man , just what she’d hoped for. The rapid change from shyness to total absorption in her own pleasure. Firstly taking him in her mouth, as though she were an expert! Yet only the third of her life, and by some distance the largest. And then her sheer delight as he took her in every position.

I had usually been able to make her cum, but this was so different! The far greater intensity just stunned me , as she came again and again. She had never experienced anything like it.

I experienced the full gamut of the cuckolds emotions. Primarily incredible arousal, but underplayed with some fear and humiliation, knowing that this was life changing and nothing would ever be the same again.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Last summer was our first, led a single guy into woods, watched initially, then he was invited closer, so she could play with us both, and even gave him a little suck. I for one was aroused by it. Our first mmff a few weeks back, all swapping.,with ff play, exceeded our expectations.. roll on being able to meet again.

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Wow thank you for all your replies. Its very interesting how a lot of the men are ok seeing their partners have sex with others whereas the women not so much.

I think with us it’s gotta be a two way thing otherwise it could get complicated

Next step I guess is to meet a friendly sexy couple to explore further xxx

Thanks again all xxxx"

friendly sexy couple here.. xx

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We have found that meeting people in Clubs has really helped. We found that we treat Clubs as a ‘bubble’ where we can do anything we like. Whilst we have fun with people in Clubs, we don’t get too close. We have met outside of Clubs in a hotel, but that feels much more personal and can be harder for us. Bit buggered (not!) by Clubs being closed

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

I was majorly turned on watching the Mr with another woman, no jealousy at all as we had discussed things beforehand

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We are still yet to try having found our shared fantasy for this world while in covid times. I (the wife) really dont like the idea of seeing hubby with anyone else in full penetration and for now that is a huge no, however hubby is keen to see me with others of either sex.

I am happy to do so. Albeit a little nervous of my own abilities however its bought up more questions from me about how hes so happy to share. its a strange new world but one we are discovering together and it will all start with a club visit next Saturday!

Northampton

"We are still yet to try having found our shared fantasy for this world while in covid times. I (the wife) really dont like the idea of seeing hubby with anyone else in full penetration and for now that is a huge no, however hubby is keen to see me with others of either sex.

I am happy to do so. Albeit a little nervous of my own abilities however its bought up more questions from me about how hes so happy to share. its a strange new world but one we are discovering together and it will all start with a club visit next Saturday! "

Woohoo! Which club?

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"We are still yet to try having found our shared fantasy for this world while in covid times. I (the wife) really dont like the idea of seeing hubby with anyone else in full penetration and for now that is a huge no, however hubby is keen to see me with others of either sex.

I am happy to do so. Albeit a little nervous of my own abilities however its bought up more questions from me about how hes so happy to share. its a strange new world but one we are discovering together and it will all start with a club visit next Saturday!

Woohoo! Which club?"

Going to VA's Halloween night. Honestly can't wait!!

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

It was a huge turn on. Massively nervous at the outset but an incredible time.

Having met other couples alone I can totally understand both the attraction and trepidation when it all starts, but wow it's great to be part of it

By *ola-BlueCouple  over a year ago

greenwich

Hi sultry here, so we've had mff and ff I've never done anything with another guy before.

I started reading stories in here and we started to get messages and blue asked me and I said just reading stories but then we got talking to people and I don't know how but our profile I went to change from back again and new stuff it already done.

Blue has said it wouldn't turn him on to see me with another man but has said previously about a spit roast and while talking DP

He hasn't gone much into detail since but never know...

For me seeing blue with another woman made me feel sick now it's hot but depends on the attraction and again as said communication x

By *ew_to_it_2018Couple  over a year ago

northwest

It was really horny. Love watching and joining in. Love to play in the big bed with a few, or in a private room with a couple we can then have a chat and a glass of wine with at the bar, or the other way around

A big turn on for both of us....

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

"Hey all

P&L xxx"

Im sure its not the same for everyone but i could've thrown up i was so full of excitement and electricity, my heart was pounding and i could barely speak. I still get the pounding chest and electric running through me. There's nothing better (for me) than watching and helping your partner have really good sex with others. I like to (when with someone) keep the romantic stuff between just us. Still looking for my cuck queen, dont get why jealous people stay together but hey ho

Northampton

"Going to VA's Halloween night. Honestly can't wait!! "

Ooh, looks good!

havin a3some with my wife and seeing another cock fucking her she loved it

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I thought I'd be super jealous seeing another girl with MY man. I'm a very territorial girl and thought I'd struggle but I was completely shocked to find out that not only did I absolutely love it, I had no jealousy at all.

To top it off, during our first FMF I also learned that I LOVE to step back and watch a little before rejoining. I always describe it as porn with my favourite person. It was so hot.

We are relatively new and haven't done much in relation to swinging. We have kissed other people in front of each other a few times now, we find that incredibly hot! Especially when we both kiss the same person or make it a three way kiss.

Have only seen mrs be fucked once so far. It felt totally fucking surreal. From her handling another guys dick to her moaning from his dick inside her, it was all just unimaginable before that point.

We probably rushed the encounter but afterwards we stayed up all night talking, making love and being full of adrenaline that we had actually went through with it.

I had wondered if any jealousy feelings would pop up at all, but they didnt at all whatsoever.

We are still here and still eager to meet new people so it definitely changed our perspective on the lifestyle and made us want to carry on

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"We are relatively new and haven't done much in relation to swinging. We have kissed other people in front of each other a few times now, we find that incredibly hot! Especially when we both kiss the same person or make it a three way kiss.

Have only seen mrs be fucked once so far. It felt totally fucking surreal. From her handling another guys dick to her moaning from his dick inside her, it was all just unimaginable before that point.

We probably rushed the encounter but afterwards we stayed up all night talking, making love and being full of adrenaline that we had actually went through with it.

I had wondered if any jealousy feelings would pop up at all, but they didnt at all whatsoever.

We are still here and still eager to meet new people so it definitely changed our perspective on the lifestyle and made us want to carry on "

Loved reading this. Thank you for sharing your experience

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"havin a3some with my wife and seeing another cock fucking her she loved it"

Did you forget which profile you were logged in on ?

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

Seeing my wife for the first time with another mans cock in her blew my mind the best thing ever

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

The one thing that gives you that buzz is knowing that you both have the ok and there no fibs i admire it andwould love to have the experience one day

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

The mixed bag of heightened emotions (trepidation, jealousy, arousal, excitement, ultimately both been turned on in an unimaginable way, the reclaim) applies to us both...but at the start there was a lot of self reflection and reassurance

And were still here after a few years, stronger than ever

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

It's amazing. A real-life porno with your partner the star. Was no jealousy, just an amazing sense of arousal.

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

The first time we had a MMF, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the pleasure on D's face as he fucked her from behind. It was an extreme turn on.

Awesome experience

Ours are a tad different as hubby is bi ,which im strangely happy about as i couldnt cope seeing him with another woman (he still fancies women too)But with a guy wont lie was strange to start but now im happy he is enjoying himself and bonus for me i get attention from 2 guys which i love and need

By *E_13Couple  over a year ago

Burton on trent

We started off just MMF and he loved watching me with someone else which I didn't really get but I didn't mind...

First time we were with a couple I then totally got it. I loved seeing him with someone, it was more exciting than what I was doing!

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

First time for me (The Boy) was my 26th birthday, Kitty had arranged a Threesome with an 18 year old friend. It was so hot seeing them enjoy each other!

With another guy was just over a year ago, as I was receiving oral from his wife, I looked across at Kitty. She was on her back, I’ll reply this moment in my mind forever, she lifted her legs as he slid her panties off her. Then he parted her legs and went down on her. I just remember being incredibly hard!

"First time for me (The Boy) was my 26th birthday, Kitty had arranged a Threesome with an 18 year old friend. It was so hot seeing them enjoy each other!

With another guy was just over a year ago, as I was receiving oral from his wife, I looked across at Kitty. She was on her back, I’ll reply this moment in my mind forever, she lifted her legs as he slid her panties off her. Then he parted her legs and went down on her. I just remember being incredibly hard! "

That's hot!

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Some great reads here

By *ungrylikethewolfMan  over a year ago

chorlton

"I loved watching my partner play with the lady of a couple, whilst I was with the male.

We meet separately also and I like when he takes pics to show me on meets. "

You see.. c(f) is EXACTLY the same.

I thought it was strange at first.

She insists on being shown pics if the other fem allows it.

Thats her rule. I MUST show he pics of my antics.

Oh... then show her a good time when I get home as well ha!!

Nice to know that c is not strange in all this x

By *oriarty99Man  over a year ago

London

There is a slight jealousy. That jealousy turns me on!

By *exandthesuburbans83Couple  over a year ago

EASTBOURNE

Mrs with another woman was incredible. Better than I could imagine. The sounds and passion was electric. We haven't full swapped but did some soft swap. Seeing the mrs rubbing mine and the other chaps cocks whikst being licked out by the girl was amazing. I was a little jealous when he played with her with his fingers initially but it soon passed as she moaned and was looking at me and kissing me. Mrs wasn't jealous and actually liked the other lady taking me in her mouth and playing with me. We took it slow and checked in that at each new step we were ok.

It was amazingly sexy.. with a huge twist of kink...

Fantastic

And very horny

Watching wife slowly been undressed and then fuck by a mate while she sucked me off

Her 38c tits swinging as he thrust his cock deep in to her pussy

We did this several times and I still get hard thinking about it

She loved it and we used to swing on here

And had 3 guys one night unload in her

Unfortunately we split up a few years ago

But are still friends

It’s been so long since we played that by the time we do it will feel like the first time all over again

"It’s been so long since we played that by the time we do it will feel like the first time all over again "

Something tells me it could well be a lot longer sadly due to the lockdown 2.0 happening, would be nice to get to know you both though

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

First time is always apprehensive and you wonder how the fantasy will fare against reality.

I had S tied to the bed blindfolded in a body, stockings and heels and invited a guy round we had been chatting to. He walked in and saw her and immediately went down on her to lick her and S got so turned on as I also touched her and kissed her. She got fucked on her back and all fours before eagerly sucking his cock as I fucjed her from behind and cum inside her. It looked like she was going to make him cum all over her face, while I was making her cum over and over with a wand, but then he fucked her again as she said she wanted him to cum while inside her too, which sent him over the edge.

The best thing is consent to record so I still have a very horny video that also let's me see everything from a different angle.

It was very erotic and makes us both so horny and Inlove to share her and see her being taken by someone else horny over her.

She loves being blindfolded and leaving it to me to choose someone so she never knows who is there with me, just going on feel and hearing with a new body to feel.

We have since had some great times with respectful guys and I love to see her wanting to feel a new guy cum all over her.

Now need to try two extra guys and also searching for a laid back and sexy couple.

When consented to I get to have a recording that is just for me, we never share these with anyone.

norwich

"First time is always apprehensive and you wonder how the fantasy will fare against reality.

I had S tied to the bed blindfolded in a body, stockings and heels and invited a guy round we had been chatting to. He walked in and saw her and immediately went down on her to lick her and S got so turned on as I also touched her and kissed her. She got fucked on her back and all fours before eagerly sucking his cock as I fucjed her from behind and cum inside her. It looked like she was going to make him cum all over her face, while I was making her cum over and over with a wand, but then he fucked her again as she said she wanted him to cum while inside her too, which sent him over the edge.

The best thing is consent to record so I still have a very horny video that also let's me see everything from a different angle.

It was very erotic and makes us both so horny and Inlove to share her and see her being taken by someone else horny over her.

She loves being blindfolded and leaving it to me to choose someone so she never knows who is there with me, just going on feel and hearing with a new body to feel.

We have since had some great times with respectful guys and I love to see her wanting to feel a new guy cum all over her.

Now need to try two extra guys and also searching for a laid back and sexy couple.

When consented to I get to have a recording that is just for me, we never share these with anyone."

Thank you for sharing this, this sounds exactly like the way we want things to go

By *layingTogetherCouple  over a year ago

colchester

All these stories... can’t wait for our first FFM

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Hey all

P&L xxx"

Huge turn on!

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Our first time together was recently, C had already experienced two guys, but it was all new to me.

I arranged it all, choose the guy, arranged the hotel, drove her there.

C kept looking across at me as we drove, maybe to see if I was nervous, but I was smiling. I think her knowing I was happy relaxed her and we just fed off each other’s feelings. There was a lot of hand holding and closeness.

At the hotel she was blindfolded, and hands restrained with a crotchless fishnet body stocking on and suspenders. She looked amazing.

The guy turned up and we spent time teasing her, kissing, licking different parts of her body.

Then the guy took over and I watched and occasionally joined in to enhance her orgasms.

After a while, the blindfold came off and she could see my face for the first time, she could she the fire in my eyes and that gave her the freedom to completely let go.

For me, it was being part of seeing my partner completely enjoyed by the two of us. It was also amazing to watch the guy experience an occasion that we’ve done countless times. I was giving him a taster of our incredible sex life and he seen it as exactly that. He was full of admiration for us both and commented on the intensity between us two which he fed off.

After he left and we ate, we spent the afternoon having sex, talking about it, sharing our different view points. I felt an over whelming feeling of love and pride. There was absolutely no jealously at all, it made me feel closer to C.

It was a memorable first experience shared by us both

norwich

"Our first time together was recently, C had already experienced two guys, but it was all new to me.

C kept looking across at me as we drove, maybe to see if I was nervous, but I was smiling. I think her knowing I was happy relaxed her and we just fed off each other’s feelings. There was a lot of hand holding and closeness.

At the hotel she was blindfolded, and hands restrained with a crotchless fishnet body stocking on and suspenders. She looked amazing.

The guy turned up and we spent time teasing her, kissing, licking different parts of her body.

Then the guy took over and I watched and occasionally joined in to enhance her orgasms.

After a while, the blindfold came off and she could see my face for the first time, she could she the fire in my eyes and that gave her the freedom to completely let go.

For me, it was being part of seeing my partner completely enjoyed by the two of us. It was also amazing to watch the guy experience an occasion that we’ve done countless times. I was giving him a taster of our incredible sex life and he seen it as exactly that. He was full of admiration for us both and commented on the intensity between us two which he fed off.

After he left and we ate, we spent the afternoon having sex, talking about it, sharing our different view points. I felt an over whelming feeling of love and pride. There was absolutely no jealously at all, it made me feel closer to C.

It was a memorable first experience shared by us both "

Love this one to!

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Our first time together was recently, C had already experienced two guys, but it was all new to me.

It was a memorable first experience shared by us both *-

Love this one to! "

Reclaim sex after if your going out with someone is amazing and very horny big time

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

It was a memorable first experience shared by us both "

Magic

By *ibswarksCouple  over a year ago

warks

We were both amazed just how horny we both found it, seeing each other with others.

For us it’s one of the biggest turn ons in swinging. X

*bump*

By *aughty.little.secretCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Totally second this. The first time I saw the mrs whith another man gave me the biggest boner. We love seeing each other. Its one of my mrs fantasies to be tied up and watch me with another woman. I love watching her with other men. Its such a buzz and definitely one of the biggest parts of swinging.

By *edditchCouple8077Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

"We were both amazed just how horny we both found it, seeing each other with others.

For us it’s one of the biggest turn ons in swinging. X"

Same boat,nothing better than this

"We were both amazed just how horny we both found it, seeing each other with others.

For us it’s one of the biggest turn ons in swinging. X

Same boat,nothing better than this"

We think that’s how its going to be with us but you always have that nagging feeling that it could go so wrong. Anyway, thank you all for opening up about your experiences, it’s been very helpful indeed xxxx

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Hated it.

Felt like I'd been discarded.

Make sure you're solid as a rock before embarking on the adventure of letting others in.

People can try to play games and come between ya.

Anyway. Single again and going to stay that way.

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Kinda nonplussed the first time but have loved it more and more since. Can’t explain it, have given up trying, but it’s now one of my fave things, sometimes even more so than actively joining in (for a little while until the horn takes over anyway!)

TB

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"Hey all

I met with a female friend off fab with a couple and we swapped partners and it was going great and we decided to swap back to our partners and then the hubby could not get hard for his wife, and then it kicked off, you can get hard for her but you cannot get hard for me, I felt sorry for the hubby because he had not long cum with my partner, I tired to explain not all guys can get it up right away after cumming, so that did not go that well, but had other meets and everything was great

P&L xxx"

By *aximus18Man  over a year ago

Barry

I just posted the true story of our first time at a swingers club which was the first time seeing her with someone else. Have a quick read.

Its titled - Young couple's First time visit to swingers club (TRUE)

Cheers

Bump

"Bump"

Bump

[Removed by poster at 03/12/20 18:54:56]

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

If you've a strong relationship and you've both talked about it the occasion should be super hot!

"Hated it.

Felt like I'd been discarded.

Make sure you're solid as a rock before embarking on the adventure of letting others in.

People can try to play games and come between ya.

Anyway. Single again and going to stay that way.

"

Thats why i told john no separate room meetings. My ex who i was a cpl with on here wanted separate room fun. Ended up with gim meeting that cpls fem For sex whilst i was working. I now have a fantastic partner who is amazing and has givem me the final say on boundries, who we meet and also what play we will do. Trust, communication and love are a must for this lifestyle. Jenny.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"Bump

Bump"

I want to answer but privately. I can't send you a private message.

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

We both loved it, and moved from threesomes to foursomes in about 6 months. Our first threesome was with an old College friend of mine, whom Michelle knew through me. I think she was particularly turned on by knowing he had also fucked my first wife in a threesome in the 1990s. When she learned this, it wasn’t long before she asked me to ask him to join us and initiate her into swinging.

The sight of Graham’s cock sliding into Michelle was so horny, the more so as it was only the third to have penetrated her body. She was very well used by both of us that night, and on many others.

We joined another couple on here for our first foursome, and enjoyed her first bi action. She admitted she was thrilled to see me fucking the woman who had just licked her to orgasm, and we have had many fun times on and off this site since.

Enjoy the sights, textures and sounds of swinging, read some of the sexy stories on here to give you ideas, and move at your own place

Love from B & M, @West-Couple

xxx

"We both loved it, and moved from threesomes to foursomes in about 6 months. Our first threesome was with an old College friend of mine, whom Michelle knew through me. I think she was particularly turned on by knowing he had also fucked my first wife in a threesome in the 1990s. When she learned this, it wasn’t long before she asked me to ask him to join us and initiate her into swinging.

The sight of Graham’s cock sliding into Michelle was so horny, the more so as it was only the third to have penetrated her body. She was very well used by both of us that night, and on many others.

We joined another couple on here for our first foursome, and enjoyed her first bi action. She admitted she was thrilled to see me fucking the woman who had just licked her to orgasm, and we have had many fun times on and off this site since.

Enjoy the sights, textures and sounds of swinging, read some of the sexy stories on here to give you ideas, and move at your own place

Love from B & M, @West-Couple

xxx"

Very sound advice

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Lovely experiences - intense feelings for all involved but the 'couple' have to share them all going forward!

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

I loved meeting first time couples, it’s my job to help put them at ease, they are both going to be nervous and excited too, but it’s the wife or girlfriend is going to be the most nervous, she’s the one that’s going to stripped, touched and in the end fucked, some it’s the first time another man has seen them naked other than there husband, so you have to make sure things are in place, low light, soft music in the back ground, a class of wine, to me it’s not about my enjoyment it’s making sure that couple enjoys that first meet and enjoy the experience.

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde

Looking back now, we had some very strange rules.

A few days after we met 20 years ago, we had our first threesome meet. I made it clear I would not be happy with the other guy sucking on Becky's nipples....! And he was not to cum on them.

Happy for her to lay back naked on his bed, open her legs and shag him. Happy for her to kiss him using her tongue. Quite happy for her to suck his bare cock, deep throat him and watch him cum in her mouth.

Safe sex obviously, but he was allowed to cum anywhere, except on her nipples...

How weird was all that...!

But the first sight of another guy's cock sliding into her pussy was intense. Can still see it now.

Watching each other have recreational sex is a powerful emotion. It's the only drug we have ever used....

Somebody mentioned earlier that it was more difficult for him to watch his partner kiss a guy than it was to see his cock going inside her.

It was the same with Becky's nipples.

Luckily, we laugh about it now....

The best sexual experience ever sharing a loving couple.

Lots of intense feelings, just kissing my gorgeous friend in front of her hubby was such a turn on..... Clearly for hubby too whilst making coffee (not d*unk)

We are very new to the scene so it was very exciting to plan our first meet with another couple.

We chatted for a few weeks before we met up and we agreed what our boundaries would be which is a big plus.

The couple were experienced so we knew that we would be in good hands for our first meet.

When we arrived the guy settled us with a drink then we paired off, I’m pleased to say it was so exciting to see Jane with another guy such a turn on and I know Jane was turned on watching me pleasure the guys wife.

We will do it again (when permitted) but it’s important to take your time and find the right couple and we did this by chatting a fair bit before meeting.

That might be the same for other couples but hey it worked for us.

N and J x

We are very new to the scene so it was very exciting to plan our first meet with another couple.

We chatted for a few weeks before we met up and we agreed what our boundaries would be which is a big plus.

The couple were experienced so we knew that we would be in good hands for our first meet.

When we arrived the guy settled us with a drink then we paired off, I’m pleased to say it was so exciting to see Jane with another guy such a turn on and I know Jane was turned on watching me pleasure the guys wife.

We will do it again (when permitted) but it’s important to take your time and find the right couple and we did this by chatting a fair bit before meeting.

That might be the same for other couples but hey it worked for us.

N and J x

By *uncpl1703Couple  over a year ago

genuine cpl

Our first time was with a black man and to see Ciara touch his cock was amazing

She sucked it and made it harder before enjoying the whole experience.

You have to just go true what turns us both on in meets and you’ll enjoys the days together afterwards

By *onk and NunCouple  over a year ago

Grimsby

I (Steve) love seeing guys fuck Mel, enjoying themselves with my woman because I have allowed it, but Mel really struggles to see me with another woman.

It tends to be that way a lot on here, women claim men are the jealous type, but in reality it tends to be the woman who wants her cake, and to eat it

By *r-OrangeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not seen her have sex but listened a few times and that was amazing enough.your imagination runs wild knowing she just feet away from you is such a turn on ....

By *ueenofspades123Couple  over a year ago

South Manchester

I watched the wife at a club for her first play. We had been many times before but never played. One night she asked me do I want to see her being naughty. I said yes please and she said that the guy next to her was fingering her pussy. She said was that naughty enough and I said no, you can be naughtier than that.

She turned to me whilst stood up and I could see a big thick cock rubbing back and forth between her pussy lips. It was so sexy and I was instantly turned on. She was leaning back and clearly enjoying it. I reached down and cupped my hand in front of her very wet hairy pussy. This guided his girthy cock into her, as he fucked her doggy style stood up. It was so horny and she screamed as he pumped his massive load into my naughty wife.

I looked down as he said that she'll be dripping for a week. I watched as his cum dropped out of her well fucked swollen pussy. I dropped to my knees and licked her spunky pussy. It was gorgeous.

She asked me was that naughty enough and I said no. She then led a few big guy's onto an open bed and she got gangbanged by them all, one after the other, all whilst sucking and wanking a dozen cocks off. It was the best sight ever. I fell in love with her all over again. Love watching her get gangbanged every week now (pre covid). Can't wait to see her again, lick her spunky pussy and mouth.

I got the bed to myself that night. Slept like a baby.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

My 1st experience was a strange one.

My (now) wife was in our bedroom with one of my best friends. They had fucked on 2 previous occasions but I hadn't witnessed any of it but on this next occasion Rach felt 'brave' enough to let me watch.

She asked me to give them about 10 mins alone & then come in quietly. I climbed the stairs and stopped outside the door (I could hear movement) and composed myself. This was the moment I had waited for but I was still a little apprehensive. I opened the door and entered and 1st noticed that there was a very dull lamp on and then i looked up & saw it. He was lying back fully naked & she had her bra & panties still on. His thick hard cock was in her hand and also wrapped around it was her lips. I stood transfixed staring at this sexy sight and a mixed feeling of arousal & humiliation swept through me and what turned me on more was that she never acknowledged my presence in the room whatsoever - she just carried on doing what she was doing.

I then moved myself to a chair that had been placed for me and I spent 20 minutes or so watching them pleasing each other & fucking before getting up and joining in myself.

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

When we invite a male for Kama, she was very stressed, even where we discussed all before.

On the meeting she was unsure how far she can go. She was looking at me and trying to read from my face if she is ok or not. I was totally happy.

When we played with a couple for a first time, she was a little bit jealous. I was then was stressed as I was having fun with the other girl and I saw that she cannot focus on her self.

After that we had another discussion. Next meets were great.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

Being the one invited to join a couple and play with her while he watched is one of the sexiest things I’ve ever experienced. The dynamic and excitement between the couple is so horny. If you don’t believe me just have a look at my videos

By *nly us 4448Couple  over a year ago

London

Had a guy come to our hotel, and watched him fuck the Mrs, looking deep into her eyes, as she took another man's cock was so horny and then she did the same as the guy fucked me, morning after was so hot as we both remembered the night before

I will be completely honest with all of you guys and girls out there who lets another man get jiggy with their wife or the other way round I think you all have guts I remember years ago and I turned it down I must have only been 23/24 someone on here actually said will you penetrate my wife while I watch and I turned it down now I look back and think to myself Christ I should have just gone through with it

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

"I will be completely honest with all of you guys and girls out there who lets another man get jiggy with their wife or the other way round I think you all have guts I remember years ago and I turned it down I must have only been 23/24 someone on here actually said will you penetrate my wife while I watch and I turned it down now I look back and think to myself Christ I should have just gone through with it"

You are a very good looking fella, you will get your chance again i am sure. Just be braver next time lol.

I think I'm past it now I'm an old man I don't think I'll get that chance again I have a lot of confidence back in the day not anymore

"I (Steve) love seeing guys fuck Mel, enjoying themselves with my woman because I have allowed it, but Mel really struggles to see me with another woman.

It tends to be that way a lot on here, women claim men are the jealous type, but in reality it tends to be the woman who wants her cake, and to eat it "

You sound quite bitter about that

As most of the replies are from men, I would love to hear more experiences from the women

For me its different as hubby is bi ,which suits me as I know I couldn't cope watching him with another woman but a guy I can handle and I get 2 guys giving me their attention do its a win .win

"As most of the replies are from men, I would love to hear more experiences from the women "

Yes, it be nice to hear from the ladies

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Mindblowingly good

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

I’m usually to busy enjoying myself to look but when we both catch the others eyes and kiss whilst being fucked by others it’s a major turn on especially afterwards when we then fuck each other very horny situations!

We had a long conversation before starting swinging and always said if we both aren’t happy with a couple it wouldn’t go further. We know each other inside out and if I’m uncomfortable hubby knows immediately and we make our excuses and leave although have only done that once

"I’m usually to busy enjoying myself to look but when we both catch the others eyes and kiss whilst being fucked by others it’s a major turn on especially afterwards when we then fuck each other very horny situations!

We had a long conversation before starting swinging and always said if we both aren’t happy with a couple it wouldn’t go further. We know each other inside out and if I’m uncomfortable hubby knows immediately and we make our excuses and leave although have only done that once "

May we ask what happened with the ones you left?

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

"I’m usually to busy enjoying myself to look but when we both catch the others eyes and kiss whilst being fucked by others it’s a major turn on especially afterwards when we then fuck each other very horny situations!

We had a long conversation before starting swinging and always said if we both aren’t happy with a couple it wouldn’t go further. We know each other inside out and if I’m uncomfortable hubby knows immediately and we make our excuses and leave although have only done that once

May we ask what happened with the ones you left? "

Nothing further just weren’t for us at all and I guess sometimes you don’t know that until you meet people but we have enjoyed some fantastic meets and have really jelled with them.

I was worried I'd be bothered seeing him with another hot woman but actually it surprised me how much it turned me on to see him having a great time, I love watching him while I'm having fun too. Its a bit like preparing a meal for someone and seeing the satisfaction on their face when they eat it.

We discuss our limits and what we did/didnt like about a meet. Being honest with each other and communicating clearly makes the difference...then the fun and orgasms will be flowing for everyone

Enjoy x

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

From my own experiences it was like starring in and watching your own porn film,never seen my Mrs so hot,and getting fucked till she came

Bump

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"As most of the replies are from men, I would love to hear more experiences from the women

Yes, it be nice to hear from the ladies "

Wow you have a popular post here hun...

I've swung with many couples and the ones who are sexually confident, with a solid connection almost don't have any rules.

It is the insecure couples who have a loooong list of do's and don'ts that can be a bit like treading eggshells...

Be good to meet a couple that we just click with and even become good friends (with benefits) "

This is what we want also. A few cpls to good friends with and also enjoy kinky frolics with. Nights out with a happy ending

Be good to meet a couple that we just click with and even become good friends (with benefits)

This is what we want also. A few cpls to good friends with and also enjoy kinky frolics with. Nights out with a happy ending "

This is exactly us! Fingers crossed we will get there one day after this ever lasting lockdown has finished! X

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Mind blowing I actually cum as soon as I seen him enter wife ,and first time wife seen me start to fuck another woman she also cum as it was fmf threesome

"I will be completely honest with all of you guys and girls out there who lets another man get jiggy with their wife or the other way round I think you all have guts I remember years ago and I turned it down I must have only been 23/24 someone on here actually said will you penetrate my wife while I watch and I turned it down now I look back and think to myself Christ I should have just gone through with it"

Are you 100% sure that a swinging site is the right place for you?????

On the way to our first meet I shed a tear but it was super erotic for both my wife and I and I do believe the third party also enjoyed it!!!!!

T

Bump

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Hot as hell. Videos to enjoy and have been since. Very hot.

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Unbelievable

By *he MuffinmanMan  over a year ago

West Gloucestershire

"Hey all

P&L xxx"

Very much turned on. Loved seeing my wife get fucked by another guy. Sooooo horny. Also, love her coming home after a meet with a guy again so horny.

X

check out my story thread on this. first time sharing

By *iveittoher300Man  over a year ago

Southampton

"The first time we met in real life was in an MMF was she a part of another couple?

"

Female here, tbh it had no effect on me other than being happy that he was enjoying himself. I was neither turned on nor off, nor did I feel any jealousy, had no real interest in watching, just got on with playing with the woman's male partner.

By *r. JoystickMan  over a year ago

Bexley

From the other angle, I have been a couples first time (first other guy to be invited to the bedroom) before.

For me there was a little apprehension from the lady half initially, but it was likely just shyness/feeling wrong because after not too long she was fully into it & enjoying herself.

Expect its different for different people, but I'll admit I was super nervous in the run-up to that encounter too. Just things such as knowing what boundaries people have & what is potentially okay to say or not (as in-person is different to messages).

"Hey all

P&L xxx"

See my experience in my true story thread here

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1118041

Bump

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Crazy feeling it was in club in pdi and we were playing together then guy started stroking her then she grabbed his cock to suck while I was fucking her

I cummed quite quick while I was dressing I looked back around and all I could see was the back of a German guy and I could see her feet over his shoulders and his big dick pounding her while she was moaning

Was funny and weird feeling wasn’t sure at first how I felt but loved it all times since

Just read a great book that explores this subject along with the swinging world in general. It’s a good insight for those thinking of venturing into swinging as well as erotic and entertaining.

It’s on Amazon

Fifty Shades of Swinging by October Woods

It’s a true story

Absolute turn on in a same room swap, he’s watched me many times with a guy alone and looking for that unicorn to return the favour, hard to describe the actual feeling but turned on.. without a doubt x

Hope to enjoy this as soon as we can. Turns us both on so much

I was used as the bull,for a young couple,and I can honestly say her husband loved every minute of watching her for the first time,with a new cock and while sucking on me all the wife was doing was watching her husband wank and saying to get husband look what I have ,then he got a condom out a drawer for me asking to fuck his wife