FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What do couples want?

What do couples want?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I know, everybody’s different but, as a single man looking to charm his way into Fab, I’m just wondering if there’s any common ground.

Lots of folk seem mad keen on BBC but I can’t help out there for obvious reasons so I have to rely on honesty, charm and a basic grasp of grammar. Not having the wildest of success this far. Help me, Fab!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Be yourself. Be honest with what your after.

By *akedduo66Couple  over a year ago

Near Bordon

All couples here are after something different.

What we look for when we want a threesome is someone will actually turn up and also who can keep it up for a start.

A guy who knows that he is in a privileged position to invited into our sex life.

Who knows his way around a woman and knows how to make her cum.

Also he should know a threesome is teamwork and me and him will work together to give C a memorable night.

Good luck, your profile is interesting and we enjoy visits to Bristol now and again......

Wow, thanks guys. That’s great advice. Keep in touch won’t ya

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have only been on a short while and during a pandemic is not helping but read profiles if they don’t match yours then chances are you won’t have a common starting point keep messages polite and don’t assume your talking to the female address messages to both and be prepared to accept no thanks

"You have only been on a short while and during a pandemic is not helping but read profiles if they don’t match yours then chances are you won’t have a common starting point keep messages polite and don’t assume your talking to the female address messages to both and be prepared to accept no thanks "

Thanks lads, also really helpful. I’m taking lots from this thread already.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

the worst thing is being pestered by guys that clearly havnt read our profile, thats the most important thingmake sure the couple are looking for what you have to offer

"All couples here are after something different.

What we look for when we want a threesome is someone will actually turn up and also who can keep it up for a start.

A guy who knows that he is in a privileged position to invited into our sex life.

Also he should know a threesome is teamwork and me and him will work together to give C a memorable night.

Good luck, your profile is interesting and we enjoy visits to Bristol now and again...... "

I don't get the privileged position bit, surely a couple are getting their needs satisfied too or why do it. I'm sure you didn't mean it to but when you say that it's a privilege it sounds a bit like couples are doing guys a favour when the reality is you both need each other as much in order to achieve your wants so there's no privilege on either side just a potential good time for all?

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I know I know, everybody’s different but, as a single man looking to charm his way into Fab, I’m just wondering if there’s any common ground.

Lots of folk seem mad keen on BBC but I can’t help out there for obvious reasons so I have to rely on honesty, charm and a basic grasp of grammar. Not having the wildest of success this far. Help me, Fab!"

Someone who has actually read and understands our profile, it's long but it's not a hard read and all the info is there.

When I say read, I mean the words, not just look at my boobs.

Someone who doesn't open with a dick pic and a FaF message, or just "hi". M tends to reply with "hi" and that's about the end of the conversation.

Don't write war and peace, be open, be friendly, be funny (subjective) and don't be pushy.

All of that.

E

Near Bordon

Maybe privileged wasn't the best choice of terminology but we choose them, not the other way around.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"I know I know, everybody’s different but, as a single man looking to charm his way into Fab, I’m just wondering if there’s any common ground.

Lots of folk seem mad keen on BBC but I can’t help out there for obvious reasons so I have to rely on honesty, charm and a basic grasp of grammar. Not having the wildest of success this far. Help me, Fab!"

Honestly, it's tough getting attention as a single guy in normal times. But during a global pandemic most responsible swingers will be sat on the sidelines till at least April if not the summer of 2021 when the vaccine programme has had time to protect the vulnerable.

Happy to keep it monogamous, rather than share something nasty and pass it on to a parent or vulnerable friend.

Basically saying don't expect to get many meets in the next 6 months.

"Maybe privileged wasn't the best choice of terminology but we choose them, not the other way around.

"

Again, not to be stubborn but isn't that also a two way thing? Obviously I don't know as I'm not a couple, does the same apply to male and female?

Near Bordon

"Maybe privileged wasn't the best choice of terminology but we choose them, not the other way around.

Again, not to be stubborn but isn't that also a two way thing? Obviously I don't know as I'm not a couple, does the same apply to male and female? "

The last time we had a threesome I dropped our filters and it went mad.

Most had not even read the message correctly and thought we wanted it now, does too much testosterone make you blind?.

My list went from twenty hopefuls to one guy turned up (originally the plan started as a possible gang bang).

So yes, maybe you are right because the guy who turned up was lovely and very good, maybe we were all privileged..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

For us a man needs to be aware that there are going to be three of us, his preferences, boundaries and fantasies are as important as ours. However if they think they are better than or compensating for my partner they can do one. .

Look at what we want, genuinely want similar things, be respectful but not obsequious and include us both in your chat. After that it's a case of us liking you and you liking us

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

It the start of arduous walk in the highlands just a few yards from the car park the have a thing called a “Granny trap”. The idea is that the hove boulders are so hard to climb over that people who are not able to get over them will not go on the walk. The problem with fab is.... there is no Granny trap. We would never ever waste time on an unverified person from fab. The front door and membership of a club.... is the lifestyle equivalent of that Granny trap. Ironically some of the best people in there are Grannies.

Best advice. Chill, be nice on your local forum, find out who runs the local socials and find out about your local clubs.

Again, not to be stubborn but isn't that also a two way thing? Obviously I don't know as I'm not a couple, does the same apply to male and female?

Most had not even read the message correctly and thought we wanted it now, does too much testosterone make you blind?.

My list went from twenty hopefuls to one guy turned up (originally the plan started as a possible gang bang).

So yes, maybe you are right because the guy who turned up was lovely and very good, maybe we were all privileged..

"

Ah that's good it worked out well for you I'd imagine trying to arrange a group thing would be a nightmare.

"It the start of arduous walk in the highlands just a few yards from the car park the have a thing called a “Granny trap”. The idea is that the hove boulders are so hard to climb over that people who are not able to get over them will not go on the walk. The problem with fab is.... there is no Granny trap. We would never ever waste time on an unverified person from fab. The front door and membership of a club.... is the lifestyle equivalent of that Granny trap. Ironically some of the best people in there are Grannies.

Best advice. Chill, be nice on your local forum, find out who runs the local socials and find out about your local clubs. "

Lol love it!

Near Bordon

Ah that's good it worked out well for you I'd imagine trying to arrange a group thing would be a nightmare. "

It was a nightmare.

There's a guy on here that organises gang bangs and vets the guys, after this virus has done one, we will heading his way.

"It the start of arduous walk in the highlands just a few yards from the car park the have a thing called a “Granny trap”. The idea is that the hove boulders are so hard to climb over that people who are not able to get over them will not go on the walk. The problem with fab is.... there is no Granny trap. We would never ever waste time on an unverified person from fab. The front door and membership of a club.... is the lifestyle equivalent of that Granny trap. Ironically some of the best people in there are Grannies.

Best advice. Chill, be nice on your local forum, find out who runs the local socials and find out about your local clubs. "

Pwahahaha this is brilliant. Put a smile on my wee face, this did.

Their profile usually gives you a massive clue.

The problem we find is a lot of people don't bother reading them.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Don't take it personally.

You've been here 2 weeks, the world is completely fucked.

People don't know if they're gonna have jobs to return to and that's if they're healthy or alive enough to do so. Emotions are a roller coaster of frustration, hope, despair, panic, a bit more hope, then a blindsided gut punch.

My advice for anyone using fab, but especially single blokes is to get yourself to clubs and organised social events. That way you aren't reliant on words on a screen that can be interpreted in many different ways, dependent on the mood of the reader rather than the writer. Tone doesn't always come across the way you intended it to.

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

"All couples here are after something different.

Good luck, your profile is interesting and we enjoy visits to Bristol now and again...... "

This is well put. everyone has their wants.. I'm sure some couples only take 6 pack guys with 9 inch cocks etc, but we prefer real humans. (and happen to think anyone with more than 1 ab shot in their profile is a preening twat!)

Different strokes for different folks!

So much good advice already in this thread. Thanks Princess P!

shits creek

"So much good advice already in this thread. Thanks Princess P!"

everyone gets one freebie. Next advice will cost you a dairymilk

By *arbarianzCouple  over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

You heathen.

Dairy Milk is awful since it was bought out by a cheese company!

It's Galaxy or bust at this point!

shits creek

"You heathen.

Dairy Milk is awful since it was bought out by a cheese company!

It's Galaxy or bust at this point! "

Oooooo galaxy caramel

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

All we want is someone to read the profile and respond accordingly. Everyone knows this yet everyone doesn’t do it, and no men get a reply.

"All we want is someone to read the profile and respond accordingly. Everyone knows this yet everyone doesn’t do it, and no men get a reply. "

Exactly this.

Yet so few people actually do it.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"All we want is someone to read the profile and respond accordingly. Everyone knows this yet everyone doesn’t do it, and no men get a reply.

Exactly this.

Yet so few people actually do it. "

Guys not reading (or choosing to ignore) the profile has been our long term bone of contention on here.

BTW It's not much different on the German site we use.

We are not even in the UK but the number of guys that message us with "meet tonight" or similar from Manchester/Glasgow/Birmingham among many others is just crazy.

We actually only meet in clubs but these days we've started replying "if you can get to our place in the next hour she'll fuck your brains out" "Where are you?" they will ask. Read the fucking profile we reply.

Back to the OP. Your profile is fine, your pics look good, and if you were in a club in our area then we would be more than happy to meet.

I wouldn't worry about it at all, it's just that being on here for only a couple of weeks in the middle of a pandemic will not produce results for anyone.

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 29/12/20 14:19:08]

By *oodgirlbadboyCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"All we want is someone to read the profile and respond accordingly. Everyone knows this yet everyone doesn’t do it, and no men get a reply.

Exactly this.

Yet so few people actually do it.

Guys not reading (or choosing to ignore) the profile has been our long term bone of contention on here.

BTW It's not much different on the German site we use.

We are not even in the UK but the number of guys that message us with "meet tonight" or similar from Manchester/Glasgow/Birmingham among many others is just crazy.

We actually only meet in clubs but these days we've started replying "if you can get to our place in the next hour she'll fuck your brains out" "Where are you?" they will ask. Read the fucking profile we reply.

Back to the OP. Your profile is fine, your pics look good, and if you were in a club in our area then we would be more than happy to meet.

I wouldn't worry about it at all, it's just that being on here for only a couple of weeks in the middle of a pandemic will not produce results for anyone."

Spot on, ????

Appreciated, thanks guys.

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

"Be yourself. Be honest with what your after. "

dromore

"the worst thing is being pestered by guys that clearly havnt read our profile, thats the most important thingmake sure the couple are looking for what you have to offer"
yeah if you put something from their profile when you first chat to them to prove you've read it and not just clicked straight to public photos

dromore

Like mentioned before,you've been picked as a third man,respect the position,if like us we give a likely candidate Louise's number that she chats away on,,that doesn't mean it's a way of abusing her with your sick thoughts,

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

".... when you say that it's a privilege it sounds a bit like couples are doing guys a favour when the reality is you both need each other as much in order to achieve your wants so there's no privilege on either side just a potential good time for all? "

Except if there's no meet at all then the couple already have most of their needs met, whereas the single guy doesn't have any of his. Like it or not, as a single guy you may or may not be the icing on the cake.......but the couple already has their cake.

» Add a new message to this topic