FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Deleted Status

Deleted Status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex Playfull Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Grays

Fab have deleted our status twice now, both times mentioning fake profiles, but not naming individuals. Why?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Someone must of reported them. I'm starting to think its automatic rather then a person as I had a update up with a link to youtube and the words "it is Monday after all" and fab removed it and messaged me to say they had as I was "breaking rules looking to meet"......not sure how they came about that conclusion by a techno set link but heyho

Grays

We didn’t even get a message from Fab telling us the reasons for deletion. I purposely updated the status for a second time to see if it would get deleted and it did

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Did the status have any wording that could be mistaken for wanting to meet, such as “look at these fools still asking for meets”?

I’m curious if they are finally taking a stand against status updates asking for meets, but they are still working on the details.

Grays

"Did the status have any wording that could be mistaken for wanting to meet, such as “look at these fools still asking for meets”?

I’m curious if they are finally taking a stand against status updates asking for meets, but they are still working on the details."

No, all it said was “sad to see so many fakes still on here”

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No its not just you, fab deletes any status update with the word ‘fake’ in. I’ve had this happen to me previously, so had to use another word. I couldn't be arsed to test the theory, that using the word fake is the issue, by putting up a status saying ‘i like fake nails’ for example.

Anything to do with fake profiles will be removed as fab doesn't want to admit that there are fakes on here

Grays

Oh right, cheers everyone x

By *liXbigMan  over a year ago

Wellington

So why not replace the word fake with not genuine?

We put up a little ditty saying "the craziness, the laziness and filter out the fakes there has to be some lovely people for when this pandemic breaks" because lets be honest there's alot since lockdown. It got deleted after about an every time with no explanation? We were confused because we didn't believe it was offensive

Seems like there 5-10 suspect profiles created every day in our area and simply making new profiles photo veri would be a solution to cut alot of it.

By *ilkChocManMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

Naming and shaming isn't allowed.

Even if they are the fakest of profiles and keep popping up daily.

Used to report them - but absolutely no point as nothing is done.

"Naming and shaming isn't allowed.

Even if they are the fakest of profiles and keep popping up daily.

Used to report them - but absolutely no point as nothing is done."

Yup I'm feeling the same way.. Nothing seems to be getting done on removing non genuine or abusive profiles.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If you have concerns about a profile, please report it so Admin can have a look.

Thank you for your help.