FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile pictures

Profile pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bear OP   Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Hi there fellow Fabbers!

I am keen to know what type of pictures women and mf couples are looking for when looking at possible single guy profiles.

Cock shots I always keep private till asked. But would like to know what style of picture entices ladies and couples.

Need to update my pics and looking for inspiration.

Many thanks

Stay safe

K x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andkitten2Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

"Hi there fellow Fabbers!

I am keen to know what type of pictures women and mf couples are looking for when looking at possible single guy profiles.

Cock shots I always keep private till asked. But would like to know what style of picture entices ladies and couples.

Many thanks

Stay safe

K x"

Good question that.

For us, from a single guy, if he’s got his face in it and he’s puckering up his lips, absolutely not a chance in hell. He’s gotta be in shape but the name Makes a massive difference. If you’re called anything along the lines of hung...massive, younghung, daddy Dom, baton, or anything else describing how big you are is pure ego and a massive no way. We find that incredibly arrogant. But.....it’s all about that first message. So:

Read the bloody profile and respond accordingly.

Realise most of the couples you speak to will be the male half so respond with respect.

Don’t be pushy in your first message, or ever tbh.

99% of men don’t know this or chose to ignore. 99% won’t get a response.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Many thanks

Stay safe

K x

Good question that.

For us, from a single guy, if he’s got his face in it and he’s puckering up his lips, absolutely not a chance in hell. He’s gotta be in shape but the name Makes a massive difference. If you’re called anything along the lines of hung...massive, younghung, daddy Dom, baton, or anything else describing how big you are is pure ego and a massive no way. We find that incredibly arrogant. But.....it’s all about that first message. So:

Realise most of the couples you speak to will be the male half so respond with respect.

99% of men don’t know this or chose to ignore. 99% won’t get a response. "

Good advice!

Just to add cock shots are best left in private, if someone wants it they'll ask. Face pics are great, and anything in between.

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Many thanks

Stay safe

K x

Good question that.

99% of men don’t know this or chose to ignore. 99% won’t get a response. "

Quite , who the hell wants to meet anyone who’s called themselves something like “ pussy hammer 2000 “ or “ anal puncher “

By *HELONDONCOUPLECouple  over a year ago

london

We look for a face pic then body pic don’t look for a cock pic at all

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Many thanks

Stay safe

K x"

The only pictures we want to see are those that the guy himself chooses because they tell us a lot about him.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Many thanks

Stay safe

K x

The only pictures we want to see are those that the guy himself chooses because they tell us a lot about him. "

This. Its the same with profile write us. I want to see what they have written themselves. Not what people tell them they want to see.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

It's your shop window, so you need to decide what kind of shop you're promoting.

Have a look around other profiles to get a feel for how you want to portray yourself if you're not sure.

C

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

I (Jason) hate dick pics but have put a couple in our profile as we kept getting asked for them there isn't much to show tho lol . The rest are hidden and those are the only hidden pics on our profile. With us what you see is what you get.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Yes please to....

Body shots tastefully naked or in a nice suit/clothes

Face pic smiling (if you choose to make it public)

Ensure your background is clean and tidy (ideally not a toilet!)

Minimal penis pics

No thanks to....

Penis pics next to object (remote control etc)

Penis cum shots

High viz jackets

» Add a new message to this topic