FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lamenting past times

Lamenting past times

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know there are many (shouldn't that be all?) taking an enforced break from this activity currently but I am missing the fantastic times my wife and I had on here. I was just rumaging through a beside drawer and came across a flash drive, vaguely recognising it but couldn't remember why, I fired up my ancient laptop and had a look ... Oh sweet memories! Hundreds of pics taken from between 2012 - 19 of my wife, me and various others engaging in some very naughty fun. Alas, that's now in the past and is nothing to do with Covid.

A couple of years ago, she said that she was beginning to find it boring, after a little while she called a halt to it. We have only once since, had a 3 some with our trusted male friend. I so miss it and would love for us to dip our toes back in the water. Obviously, her needs and wishes are foremost in this respect but I'd love when this is all over to try and get her to have another go!

Anyone else in or been, in this position where one half wants to dip back in and the other doesn't?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. We both ended it out of respect for each other.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did one of you want to continue?

» Add a new message to this topic