FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would any ladies look at my profile and give me feed back please as I’m getting no where on here. Thank you in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would any ladies look at my profile and give me feed back please as I’m getting no where on here. Thank you in advance. "

What about the three meets that you have had??

What about them one is my freind and Ive meet 2 couples ? Is that bad ?

"Would any ladies look at my profile and give me feed back please as I’m getting no where on here. Thank you in advance. "

Your profile is just fine OP. Don't change a thing. It's just difficult for everyone right now. Hang in there and stay safe x

Seems ok..

U write... regular at chams.. been shut 12m!...

You've had meets..

Problem is pandemic!

"Would any ladies look at my profile and give me feed back please as I’m getting no where on here. Thank you in advance.

Your profile is just fine OP. Don't change a thing. It's just difficult for everyone right now. Hang in there and stay safe x"

Thank you and you stay safe too x

"Seems ok..

U write... regular at chams.. been shut 12m!...

You've had meets..

Problem is pandemic!"

I know really need my chams fix very therapeutic in there to chill also with like minded souls. Thank you stay safe x

"Would any ladies look at my profile and give me feed back please as I’m getting no where on here. Thank you in advance.

Your profile is just fine OP. Don't change a thing. It's just difficult for everyone right now. Hang in there and stay safe x

Thank you and you stay safe too x "

Thank you x

I don't see much wrong with the profile, prob just current circumstances.

"What about them one is my freind and Ive meet 2 couples ? Is that bad ? "

It isn't bad.

You just said that you aren't getting anywhere, yet you have had meetings in a hard time.

"What about them one is my freind and Ive meet 2 couples ? Is that bad ?

It isn't bad.

You just said that you aren't getting anywhere, yet you have had meetings in a hard time. "

They was ages ago my mate done that last summer don’t really count as he was a mate. The other 2 was way before the first lock down there not on the site no more so won’t show details. And if I’m honest I’m seeking a genuine lady to share my (our ) adventure with.

I suppose veri only are fabricated on your personal beliefs as I’m sure I’ll meet some one who will think wow his great and there be times when they think I’m an arse hole.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's contradictory. You're looking for a woman to partner up with for clubs, you don't want a serious relationship but you do if the right woman comes along.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The reference to Miss Right makes it look like you want a serious relationship.

It is quite a solid wall of text, maybe try breaking it down into paragraphs. Personally I think you make too lengthy a reference to being anti drugs.

Could you crop the black borders off your pics ?

"The reference to Miss Right makes it look like you want a serious relationship.

It is quite a solid wall of text, maybe try breaking it down into paragraphs. Personally I think you make too lengthy a reference to being anti drugs.

Could you crop the black borders off your pics ? "

Thank you x I suppose I’m looking for a relationship I’m on tinder too but it’s not essential. And I can’t apologise about the drugs as I hate them and I do t want any communication with any one that sniffs crap up there nose or smokes Jamaican woodbines that’s personal reference to my own opinion. Thank you for your feedback I’ll see what I can do about the pictures. Stay safe x

It isn't bad.

You just said that you aren't getting anywhere, yet you have had meetings in a hard time.

They was ages ago my mate done that last summer don’t really count as he was a mate. The other 2 was way before the first lock down there not on the site no more so won’t show details. And if I’m honest I’m seeking a genuine lady to share my (our ) adventure with.

I suppose veri only are fabricated on your personal beliefs as I’m sure I’ll meet some one who will think wow his great and there be times when they think I’m an arse hole. "

You are asking at possibly the worse time to meet ever.

When things turn round, hopefully you will get the attention you want.

And about your drugs reference. We think it is good that you have made a strong comment on how you feel. We feel as strongly against it as you do.

It isn't bad.

I suppose veri only are fabricated on your personal beliefs as I’m sure I’ll meet some one who will think wow his great and there be times when they think I’m an arse hole.

You are asking at possibly the worse time to meet ever.

When things turn round, hopefully you will get the attention you want.

And about your drugs reference. We think it is good that you have made a strong comment on how you feel. We feel as strongly against it as you do."

Thank you. Your right it’s terrible times. Stay safe guys x

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hi OP,

There's nothing wrong with your profile as such, it's just a very bad time, and few people are meeting even when the restrictions don't place us in full lockdown.

You could perhaps just spend a minute reading your profile yourself. There are some spelling/grammar mistakes, for instance you've wrote 'said that' whereas you more likely meant 'that said'. It seems minor I know, but anyone having any difficulty in reading it might just move on to to the next profile.

Hang in there, use the forums and chatrooms to make connections in the meantime, and good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic