FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to introduce yourself

How to introduce yourself

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyandsexy OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

So this is different for everyone, some like lots of conversation but for us there is to much talk and not enough action. It’s hard to get that happy medium but we like people to introduce themselves briefly with what their thinking and what they have on their mind and fancy getting up to with us.

Don’t introduce yourself with on word or one sentence:

Hey, Hi, How’s it going, how’s your day,

Don’t introduce yourself with crude and rude phrases:

Can I fuck you, I want to rap-e you (can you believe it that someone actually introduce themselves with just that phase to us!), your look great on my dick, I want to see my spunk all over your face

Don’t introduce yourself with long copy and pasted lines that have no relevance or just far to much to read.

All of these we’ve had and deleted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

".. I want to rap-e you (can you believe it that someone actually introduce themselves with just that phase to us!)

"

How ignorant can they get?

Surely they realise it should have been rrr'ape you?

By *ransistersTV/TS  over a year ago

Dover

Helps if they actually read the profile first and

manage to construct a sentence that makes sense.

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

It's even difficult to get a response following your advice but still the best way forward. making each message relevent and personal takes time but so does getting to know someone enough to want to meet them so if you don't at least make a good first impression you will not get a second chance. Not always easy to judge what someone is after because I have found some are not even sure themselves. I hate it when someone says they want decent conversation then reply with 4 word messages repeatedly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

“Oi oi” and a very out of focus, blurred close up of what I think is a penis.

/jk

“Hey. How are you?” - that’s all we want. Maybe a “I see you’re into, me too”

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm a firm believer that someone's profile will give the best clues as to how to introduce oneself

By *man91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I think no matter how great of a message I write here, there is a chance it will either be left unread/deleted or just won't get the attention of the lady or couple as I might potentially be competiting with 100 other men and in many instances it might just come to the luck of draw.

I really miss going to clubs, were you could just approach people and usually get a conversation flowing.

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hi

I like stuff, do you like stuff?

We should really talk about stuff together! I know a lot of stuff, but hopefully you know some different stuff that I don't. Then we'd both learn some cool new stuff about stuff.

Hopefully we both like some of the same stuff, and then we could maybe do some stuff together when all this Covid stuff is over.

But if you're not interested in stuff, you can just tell me to get stuffed and I'll leave you alone....

Got to go now, stuff to do you know xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just stare at their tits long enough lol

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Hi

I like stuff, do you like stuff?

We should really talk about stuff together! I know a lot of stuff, but hopefully you know some different stuff that I don't. Then we'd both learn some cool new stuff about stuff.

Hopefully we both like some of the same stuff, and then we could maybe do some stuff together when all this Covid stuff is over.

But if you're not interested in stuff, you can just tell me to get stuffed and I'll leave you alone....

Got to go now, stuff to do you know xx"

THIS would get an answer from us

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

One easy thing the vast majority of people miss out in first messsges: use their names! It's so easy! Every profile requires a name (or names for a couple). It may only be a letter, or it may just be Mr and Mrs, but something has to be there. However they have decided they want to be known as, use it.

I guarantee I will read every message that starts "Hello, Luke and Hannah". It doesn't guarantee a response but just doing that one simple thing would greatly increase the chances.

By *d_PrestonMan  over a year ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

"I'm a firm believer that someone's profile will give the best clues as to how to introduce oneself"

I agree, showing you've read and taken in what people are saying is a good start towards showing you listen and are interested in what the people you're hoping to meet are interested in, be that sexual preferences, social fun, etc.

...that said some profiles don't leave you much to go on

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Let's be honest not many people read profiles on here but they can fab your pics !!!

» Add a new message to this topic