FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why can't we search for body type?

Why can't we search for body type?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onychub OP   Man  over a year ago

telford, Wolves & Shrews

hi all.

I love this site, but it has one HUGE problem. if like me your only attracted to large and very large ladies, why oh why cant I search body type in the search tool? I have to go by just a profile pic (if there is one), or click on every profile to see their personal details. Its so slow, I'm almost getting to the point of giving up using this site.

FAB admin team, can you PLEASE add this button to the search.?

what I don't understand is we as swingers are a respectful bunch & we all have our boundaries, what we like or don't like & it's not a 'choice', its hard wired in our brains, we are who we are...

So the FAB search tool ALLOWS us to be "ageist" so we choose what age we are looking for, it also allows you to be "raciest" and choose the ethnicity of who your attracted too. So why oh why can't I be "sizeist" and choose the body type of who I'm attracted to. I cant change what I like, yet I'm discriminated against on this site by not being able to search for body type....

PLEASE FAB ADMIN TEAM PLEASE ADD BODY TYPE TO THE SEARCH PAGE.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onychub OP   Man  over a year ago

telford, Wolves & Shrews

sorry posted in wrong forum, its now posted in the fab feedback forum so please add your comments there !!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic