FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Friends pics on view after you move on

Friends pics on view after you move on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A question when you had taken pics before and a friend asked can they use in profile at the time was ok, but now don’t want these to be shown due to I have moved on and feel should not be on view anymore it’s past and gone so close the chapter yes.

Am I being strange lol I got pics with current friend and feel these are private to us so won’t show these now for both our sakes we respect people’s privacy yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I wouldn't allow someone to use a pic of me on their profile that I wasn't completely happy with and and only of it didn't identify me. If I did allow them to and was happy to let them, i don't think I'd ever really have reason to ask for them to take it down again If you were to ask though I would like to think they would oblige.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want him to take them down, then I think it’s ok to ask him. If he’s reasonable he’ll take them down. But I wouldn’t get too hung up if not. I think it’s best not to get too hung up on internet pics. Once you’ve put them out them they could have been saved, copied, shared and you can’t take any of that back. Unless you’re happy for your pics to be around forever it’s best not to share then at all.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

If this is from a relationship with a previous Fabber then yes he should take them down if that’s what you want.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you have resolved just need to ask and show courage, agreed to remove so sorted we don’t get without asking and I’m still learning ha

» Add a new message to this topic