FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What makes that great first message :-) ?

What makes that great first message :-) ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there Ladies & Straight Couples; (Welsh ones in particular).

Hope you are all having a great sexy Sunday? Tell me please, what kinds of things are needed to make a great first message? I know you can be very polite, but this can be boring lol. Also you can come on too strong, too early lol. Still quite new here. Got stuff to learn perhaps lol?

Hugh X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

A message that shows the person has read my profile and is interested in me.

I sadly get lots of one sentence messages or cut and paste generic messages.

I love humour, so the most memorable message I ever received was a really funny, and completely non-sexual, question. It made me laugh and want to reply to find out what his answer would be too.

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

"Hi there Ladies & Straight Couples; (Welsh ones in particular).

Hope you are all having a great sexy Sunday? Tell me please, what kinds of things are needed to make a great first message? I know you can be very polite, but this can be boring lol. Also you can come on too strong, too early lol. Still quite new here. Got stuff to learn perhaps lol?

Hugh X"

I’m not a lady or in a couple but can give a single male perspective? I’m coming to you with experience as well.

Be polite. Read the profile. Comment on mutual interests, or if the bio is sparse, look at photos for clues on subjects to discuss. They obviously like the photos cause they’ve chosen to share them.

Also use their name that they use in the about me part. Show that you’ve read it all.

If your speaking to a couple, address both of them not just the f. Oh and just be yourself.

I get a lot of responses, true that not everyone will reply, and that’s fine. The women on here are inundated with messages from horny single males. Some messages go unread. But if you’ve taken the time to work your message correctly, you will get a lot of responses (even a polite no thank you). And if you get the no thank you, send them a polite message thanking them for taking the time to respond. As I said, they get a LOT of messages.

Best of luck and happy fabbing.

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

1: your face pics are outnumbered by your cock.

2: Your profile needs much work.

3: your looking for fun tonight (pandemic going strong, no one meeting)

4: you've been here 4 weeks

What d'you think a good message would be amidst all of that.

What would you want someone to say to you?

And most importantly, how would you react to it.

Think about these things and it's not difficult to do.. Avoid cut n paste at all costs and read profiles. The profile gives you 90% of what you should be writing, the other 10% is up to you and that's very often the deal sealer.

Good luck and most importantly, have fun.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Some excellent advice from the two single guys above so apart from re stressing the importance of reading the profile fully before firing off the message, there's not much more we can add.

Hi there George !

Thank you so much for your advice ! The things you list, I totally get this now. However, it sounds like you are saying I could improve my personal description? What things could I add to it do you think please? Message me if it's easier. Up to you if do or not. You may well be a very busy guy lol.

Thanks, Hugh

Thank you so much too ! People are very helpful on here you know? Well you are anyway. X

Very friendly & helpful advice ! Loving it.

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Hi there George !

Thank you so much for your advice ! The things you list, I totally get this now. However, it sounds like you are saying I could improve my personal description? What things could I add to it do you think please? Message me if it's easier. Up to you if do or not. You may well be a very busy guy lol.

Thanks, Hugh "

Okayyyyyy.

1:lose the cumshot pic. Private folder, it's the last thing women want to see believe it or not.

2: 2,3 cock pics is enough for the pics you have, friends only tne others .

I have more but I have 150 pics up.

Use it as a ratio basis.

3: take different pics of different styles. Believe it or not plain black or white t-shirt pics are a huge hit.

Profile isn't THAT bad but it doesn't tell anyone about YOU in a sense. What do YOU believe you can take to a table, what can YOU offer people that will make them sit and wonder if they should find out more.

What would you like from others?

Your profile says bi-curious. That's all you need. Don't "remind" people on your written setup

Make it humourous, add a little fun to it. Be happy.

Are you only looking for sex or are you interested in forming friendship?

Try to imagine what YOU would want to see from a profile. If you saw your own profile what would initially think of it.

Always here to help so drop by anytime.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Something which shows the sender has actually read and understood our profile. How they decide to reply is up to them but we prefer people compose their own honest profiles and messages rather than copying others.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I know what doesn't make a good first message. Asking to meet.

By *heonixRaven 777Woman  over a year ago

Guildford

Haha well it’s probably easier to say what doesn’t make a good message.

First and foremost speak to me as human being that I am. Rather than the next hole you wish to plug.

Show me something original and something that shows who you are as a person.

Just this morning I had someone message me the opening showed humour in relation to my status.

Failing that just show some manners and respect tends to get an response from me even if it’s a no thank you .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know what doesn't make a good first message. Asking to meet."

This^^^ also remember you will not be for everyone on here. For us you are way to young but for others you being young is what they are after. Respect and politeness go hand in hand in the swinging world. If they reply no but thanks for your message do not keep messaging them as they will only get pissed off and block you. If some instant block you take that as a no thank you and move on. John

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Congruence.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there Ladies & Straight Couples; (Welsh ones in particular).

Hugh X

I’m not a lady or in a couple but can give a single male perspective? I’m coming to you with experience as well.

Be polite. Read the profile. Comment on mutual interests, or if the bio is sparse, look at photos for clues on subjects to discuss. They obviously like the photos cause they’ve chosen to share them.

Also use their name that they use in the about me part. Show that you’ve read it all.

If your speaking to a couple, address both of them not just the f. Oh and just be yourself.

I get a lot of responses, true that not everyone will reply, and that’s fine. The women on here are inundated with messages from horny single males. Some messages go unread. But if you’ve taken the time to work your message correctly, you will get a lot of responses (even a polite no thank you). And if you get the no thank you, send them a polite message thanking them for taking the time to respond. As I said, they get a LOT of messages.

Best of luck and happy fabbing. "

This is great advice.

I've had that response and said thank you for your polite reply. When they read that they realise you're actually not one of the thousands of guys on here so you stand out.

I've had a few meets by saying this.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

polite, laid back and personal

» Add a new message to this topic