FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > One dominant preference outweighs all other shortfalls in preference

One dominant preference outweighs all other shortfalls in preference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rownboy30 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I was glued to a conversation with someone a few days ago from here, while I won’t go into the details of the conversation, it struck me why I was attracted to her in the first place, it was down to her skin complexion and nothing but that (I’m attracted to pale skin). She didn’t match in any other of my preferences; not profile wording, body type, not even looks or body type etc… it was purely based on her skin tone.

It sounds irrational to me to be attracted to only one of my preference and disregard all the others. The rational side of me accepts that no partner will tick all of ones personal preferences and there’s a degree of trade-off.

Why does one preference outweigh one’s own other preferences put together?

Share your thoughts and experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think that when it's just sex some people go for a particular thing above everything else. If it was a longer term thing I'm sure they'd look further than that one thing

By *rownboy30 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I think that when it's just sex some people go for a particular thing above everything else. If it was a longer term thing I'm sure they'd look further than that one thing"

A carnal instinct, all rational put to one side.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Blue eyes, I just get lost in them.

Or black curly hair.

Both would be amazing... Wouldn't care about anything else!

» Add a new message to this topic