FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New to the site and scene

New to the site and scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rew72 OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

What’s the crack ? New to the site and scene, not sure if I need to be more forward and graphic with my msgs and send pictures, pretty much up for anything but everyone seems to have been on this site for a while and quite clicky!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

To be successful through Fab alone, a single male needs to have an exceptional profile. That means a selection of great pictures and a brilliant bio.

You’re offering to meet during the lockdowns and aside from that have said very little about yourself. I don’t think that’s a good start. There are some people still meeting, but the majority are avoiding those that do.

It’s great that you’ve got a face pic, but you need others too. People will want to see your body type.

In terms of messaging, I would recommend you don’t send explicit messages to people straight off the bat, that’s unlikely to get a positive response. The men who do best on here are respectful.

There have been many many threads from men asking for profile advice. Do a Forum search and check some of them out. Lots of great advice given.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Like _iss lovely said above, you're actively looking for meets during a pandemic, most people will not meet until they feel safe to do so.That will cut down interactions.

Definitely don't get graphic with people first message or too soon,it puts many of us off

You do need to sell yourself, there are so many men on here looking for meets and it's slow at the min due to said pandemic.

Maybe add some more pics and pad out yoyr profile, making it more attractive

When things get going again try clubs and socials.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Do you have any pics of yourself without a woman cropped off ?

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

As others have said, you are happy to meet during the pandemic, which is against Fab rules. Most people follow those rules and either block or do not engage with those who are happy to risk meeting.

Regarding messages- why would you send a graphic message to someone you have never talked to? Yes, it is Fab, a swingers site, but most people don't like very explicit messages. Or sex talk while messaging, as a lot of the time it means the person messaging is just looking for a wank fodder and is not likely to meet in person.

It's much better and easier to interact with people while on an organised social or in a club, as long as you're respectful and friendly.

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

The fact you have got on your profile, that you are happy to meet in these dangerous times , would put me off you instantly

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"The fact you have got on your profile, that you are happy to meet in these dangerous times , would put me off you instantly "

Yes I totally agree. For me anyone meeting now is selfish and naive. Two qualities I'm not looking for

» Add a new message to this topic