FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile is a shop window!?!?!

Profile is a shop window!?!?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tellaAndMark OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Hi, could people have a look at our profile tell us if its OK? Yes, we know it says can't travel, but unfortunately it would need the stars to align with Venus and Mars to be able to get away.

Any advice would be amazing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You'll get plenty of interest, no worries there.

However, you might as well drop the ridiculous legal disclaimer, it mens nothing and is not enforceable.

Hampshire

"You'll get plenty of interest, no worries there.

However, you might as well drop the ridiculous legal disclaimer, it mens nothing and is not enforceable."

Thank you x x

Yeah I did wonder, but every profile seemed to have it

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

However, you might as well drop the ridiculous legal disclaimer, it mens nothing and is not enforceable."

Yeah, it's more likely to be the Daily Mail, not some fictitious uni.

Peterborough

Eyes, smiles and faces are always welcome, unless privacy is a priority for you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Use your message filters to block single men from messaging you if you don't want to meet them. Otherwise your profile is fine in my opinion

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

However, you might as well drop the ridiculous legal disclaimer, it mens nothing and is not enforceable.

Thank you x x

Yeah I did wonder, but every profile seemed to have it "

From the T's & C's you signed up to: Do not send or publish any Content if you are concerned that it may be misused.

Put it this way, if we saved one of your pictures now, what would you do? Would you even know?

Once again, it's totally unenforceable, but if you choose to keep it good luck in court

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

It reads OK to me, although it focuses a lot on what you are looking for and not much about why the person would want to meet you. What makes you unique.

If you both want to meet a lady, it would help to have a few more photos of the gent.

Also get rid of the warning thing at the end. It means absolutely nothing.

But other than a couple of tweaks, it's a good profile

Hampshire

"It reads OK to me, although it focuses a lot on what you are looking for and not much about why the person would want to meet you. What makes you unique.

If you both want to meet a lady, it would help to have a few more photos of the gent.

But other than a couple of tweaks, it's a good profile "

Have removed the warning at the end now

What sort of photos do you suggest of the gent? As cock pics seem a bit done and not really received well from what I can see... this has been our stumbling block. Not gym fit at the moment... key worker so its been mental for me for 18 months. Eating dinner at midnight doesn't Do well for your figure

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

All looks good to me, just the right amount of detail to get an idea of what you’re looking for and who you are without turning it into “war and peace” and as others have said just a few pics of the gent too would help. Personally a classy semi nude always works for me but I know others have different feelings. Really it’s whatever you feel comfortable to share to give an idea of you both. As you say it is your shop window so it’s whatever you want to put in there but on the whole your profile is looking really good for a new member. It certainly beats a “will fill in later”

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It reads OK to me, although it focuses a lot on what you are looking for and not much about why the person would want to meet you. What makes you unique.

What sort of photos do you suggest of the gent? As cock pics seem a bit done and not really received well from what I can see... this has been our stumbling block. Not gym fit at the moment... key worker so its been mental for me for 18 months. Eating dinner at midnight doesn't Do well for your figure "

But if that’s what you look like then that’s what the person meeting you is going to get. Realistic, recent pics are always the best on a profile.

Hampshire

"Use your message filters to block single men from messaging you if you don't want to meet them. Otherwise your profile is fine in my opinion "

Thank you

Hampshire

"All looks good to me, just the right amount of detail to get an idea of what you’re looking for and who you are without turning it into “war and peace” and as others have said just a few pics of the gent too would help. Personally a classy semi nude always works for me but I know others have different feelings. Really it’s whatever you feel comfortable to share to give an idea of you both. As you say it is your shop window so it’s whatever you want to put in there but on the whole your profile is looking really good for a new member. It certainly beats a “will fill in later” "

Thank you

I think it looks great and your profile sounds genuine and friendl, Mrs has a beautiful body

Mrs M x

Just had a read of your profile text. I’d take the bits out about you both being self conscious about your bodies, it’s not attractive and doesn’t add anything to the profile. It’s not sexy to be with someone who’s constantly worried about their body, hiding it etc. That might not be what you do, but the profile suggests that might be the case. Just embrace your bodies, they are what they are.

Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 00:02:11]

Hampshire

"I think it looks great and your profile sounds genuine and friendl, Mrs has a beautiful body

Mrs M x"

Thank you very much x

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

Looks great to me! It's quite long (which I personally like), so idiots won't read all of it, but as they'll mostly be guys and they can't mail you you'll be fine! Particularly important for those of us that live around the Andover area given the high number of Her Majesty's Finest in the vicinity, some of who will mail anything with a pulse (I speak from experience) LOL!!! (PS - I love our servicemen and women but they can be a little oversexed at times!!)

By *ill4cherMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Reads very well on the whole, but as someone else said, would benefit from saying what your visitors might get from you.

Also, you're looking for "like minded" people. Lots of profiles say that, but it always makes me think, fine but I don't know what's in your mind, so how do I know if I'm like-minded to you. Best to delete that phrase.

Could someone vet mine, interested to see how it rates.

Yes OP, good selection of pics, not too graphic and gives the viewer an insight, maybe too many female pics I'm sure you'll get alot off attention x

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

"Could someone vet mine, interested to see how it rates.

Yes OP, good selection of pics, not too graphic and gives the viewer an insight, maybe too many female pics I'm sure you'll get alot off attention x"

Start your own thread and maybe someone will

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Definitely more tasteful bodyshots of the him part.

It's utterly baffling how many couples are happy to say "He doesn't like having his photo taken" etc... Suck it up. Yes it's a shop window, and yes *he* is far more likely to be the hard sell than the wife is. Hiding fat, ugly, lump husbands sucks donkey balls.

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

"Hi, could people have a look at our profile tell us if its OK? Yes, we know it says can't travel, but unfortunately it would need the stars to align with Venus and Mars to be able to get away.

Any advice would be amazing. "

If Mr is playing he needs more pictures. I personally ignore profiles where the pics are all of Mrs and just a couple of cock shots as a token gesture.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Hi, could people have a look at our profile tell us if its OK? Yes, we know it says can't travel, but unfortunately it would need the stars to align with Venus and Mars to be able to get away.

Any advice would be amazing.

If Mr is playing he needs more pictures. I personally ignore profiles where the pics are all of Mrs and just a couple of cock shots as a token gesture. "

I would agree. Whilst you are looking for women, it is nice to know if you are meeting as a couple or alone. If a couple, then I’d like to see the guy as well The rest of your profile is lovely

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 09:26:39]

"Could someone vet mine, interested to see how it rates.

Yes OP, good selection of pics, not too graphic and gives the viewer an insight, maybe too many female pics I'm sure you'll get alot off attention x

Start your own thread and maybe someone will"

sorry, advice taken on board. And created one.

looks good

Peterborough

That nipple poking through the fishnets is rather cheeky and hard to resist.

x

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

You're a couple seeking that elusive single woman.

Meeting a couple on your own takes confidence and trust. The woman needs to be sure that they will be more than just a plaything.

If I was interested in meeting couples, I would be looking for body photos of both of you. I would also need to know what you can offer me. Why should I meet you rather than one of the other hundred couples in my area?

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Oh, it's a personal thing but I have no interest in how tight a vagina is or how large a cock is.

I am unlikely to be interested in anyone who thinks their genitalia will entice me. Personality is much more important .

get rid of the cock pic, we all know what they look like, other than that not bad profile, it says whats on the tin lol

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Oh, it's a personal thing but I have no interest in how tight a vagina is or how large a cock is.

I am unlikely to be interested in anyone who thinks their genitalia will entice me. Personality is much more important ."

I agree. I especially find "tight pussy" offputting.

I think you have too many pics of the lady wearing the same outfit and need some pics of you both together, not just his penis.

You say the lady is confident in the bedroom. Does she have much experience with women as I see she is bicurious not bisexual.

I wouldn't reply to a profile which said "send a clear face pic with first message". I like to find a bit of rapport before exchanging face pics.

Sounds like the guy talking tbh...also that you're just looking for a female to meet your needs and say nothing about what's in it for her

Leeds

"Yes, we know it says can't travel, but unfortunately it would need the stars to align with Venus and Mars to be able to get away.

"

Is this because you have children at home ?

Hampshire

"Yes, we know it says can't travel, but unfortunately it would need the stars to align with Venus and Mars to be able to get away.

Is this because you have children at home ?"

Bit more than that. The parents that could have said kids are both medically ill and can't manage the kids for more than 1 overnight. Due to their illnesses we can't be too far away.

Hampshire

"Oh, it's a personal thing but I have no interest in how tight a vagina is or how large a cock is.

I am unlikely to be interested in anyone who thinks their genitalia will entice me. Personality is much more important .

I agree. I especially find "tight pussy" offputting.

I think you have too many pics of the lady wearing the same outfit and need some pics of you both together, not just his penis.

You say the lady is confident in the bedroom. Does she have much experience with women as I see she is bicurious not bisexual.

I wouldn't reply to a profile which said "send a clear face pic with first message". I like to find a bit of rapport before exchanging face pics.

"

Apologies, weren't quite sure how we should sell ourselves. I mean this is effectively a sex site....

It's funny how people can be different about the pics thing, 99% of profiles ask for a face pic attached to first message. So went off of most other profiles asking for it.

Plus we have already had people trying to "scam us"

Our profile is very much work in progress

But thank you for your feedback it has been taken on board.

Leeds

Great to see you taking advice on board and replying to posters in this thread.

Wishing you some successful meets.

Hampshire

"

"

She is confident in terms of she knows how to use her toys etc, she has kissed women before but never actually been with a woman sexually.

By *uffintwoCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

A nice profile. Two comments, first, whilst you are looking for a couple emphasis is very much on the single woman. Is that what you are trying to communicate?

Second, no pictures of male, in our experience the female chooses whether or not we meet and she has to be attracted but no pictures apart from cock. Also picture are all close ups, try to contextualise yourself,and make sure backgrounds are appealing (tidy, no toilet etc.)

Leeds

"A nice profile. Two comments, first, whilst you are looking for a couple emphasis is very much on the single woman. Is that what you are trying to communicate?

"

The profile doesn't mention anywhere wanting to meet a couple. They are only looking for FFM.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Looks like a well dressed window to me.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Hampshire

"A nice profile. Two comments, first, whilst you are looking for a couple emphasis is very much on the single woman. Is that what you are trying to communicate?

Second, no pictures of male, in our experience the female chooses whether or not we meet and she has to be attracted but no pictures apart from cock. Also picture are all close ups, try to contextualise yourself,and make sure backgrounds are appealing (tidy, no toilet etc.)

"

Thank you for your comments although the first is completely irrelevant as you haven't read the profile.... We are looking for a female, not couples as yet.

Second comment, we have taken on board lack of photos of myself and are addressing it at the weekend.

I find the comments about bloke interesting as I can only see a cock pic of the gentleman on your profile really as the two photos he is in face is blurred and body is behind you.....

But thank you for taking time to comment

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

It's exactly the sort of profile we'd message....if you weren't so far away

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would want to see better pics of the male in a couples profile.

By *lwenWoman  over a year ago

De12 area

What sort of photos do you suggest of the gent? As cock pics seem a bit done and not really received well from what I can see... this has been our stumbling block. Not gym fit at the moment... key worker so its been mental for me for 18 months. Eating dinner at midnight doesn't Do well for your figure "

As a single woman I like to see a guys body.. The lady's is on show but just a man's cock.. .. So maybe a a few torso pics..

Hampshire

Hopefully that's a better read now.

Yes aware still no photos of Mark, we are working on it. Sunday night we should finally have some of him up

Leeds

"You can expect a full swap with both of us as well as group play"

I find this a bit confusing as you are looking for a single woman.

Rather than starting your profile NO SINGLE MALES why not block them from messaging then you can delete that phrase ?

We have to read quite far down on the profile to see what you are looking for.

Also, you say the woman of the couple is the driving force but the profile is written from the male perspective.

Looking forward to seeing your new photos.

Your profile looks good, and you've been given good advice already. My only complaint would be the lack of photos of the male half, but I read above that it's something you're working on. =)

Hampshire

""You can expect a full swap with both of us as well as group play"

Rather than starting your profile NO SINGLE MALES why not block them from messaging then you can delete that phrase ?

Also, you say the woman of the couple is the driving force but the profile is written from the male perspective.

"

Man you are a hard bunch to please x x x

Can I ask, what difference it makes if Stella or Mark write the profile text??? Even if Stella does write it, it wouldn't be that much difference in wording from its current state.

Leeds

It looks good now.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Can I ask, what difference it makes if Stella or Mark write the profile text??? Even if Stella does write it, it wouldn't be that much difference in wording from its current state.

"

Sometimes it can seem contradictory, but not for yours. Really decent profile now. If you were closer we'd be knocking on your door for sure.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Any advice would be amazing. "

Hi

It's long, but interesting to continue to enjoy reading, that attracts the attention for someone who may want to take advantage of sending a message to explore further with Similar interests.

Very well put

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

""You can expect a full swap with both of us as well as group play"

Man you are a hard bunch to please x x x

"

Yes us unicorns are very hard to please!

I would also say that even with the most amazing profile you aren’t going to find it easy. Find a club when they reopen because they are definitely the best place to find single women.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

What sort of photos do you suggest of the gent? As cock pics seem a bit done and not really received well from what I can see... this has been our stumbling block. Not gym fit at the moment... key worker so its been mental for me for 18 months. Eating dinner at midnight doesn't Do well for your figure

But if that’s what you look like then that’s what the person meeting you is going to get. Realistic, recent pics are always the best on a profile. "

This

Hampshire

Finally got some photos of Mark up. More to follow....

By *reetimeMan  over a year ago

bexleyheath

I would suggest taking off the message restrictions while you are asking people to review the profile

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You should be giving advice!

Pretty much what a couples profile should look like.

Totally agree .

Shopping with conditions

Hampshire

"You should be giving advice!

Pretty much what a couples profile should look like."

Thank you, this was only possible with everyone's help. So everyone else should take a bow.

I just took everyone's advice on board an used it to best of my ability. 10 years in Sales management it purely about marketing profile to right audience

Wouldnt use the word " large" to discribe your husbands build as a lot of time its taken by others to mean fat. I would just say hes average build if hes upto a 36 waist. Just my opinion.

Hampshire

" Wouldnt use the word " large" to discribe your husbands build as a lot of time its taken by others to mean fat. I would just say hes average build if hes upto a 36 waist. Just my opinion."

Cheers will adjust. Yeah 36" waist.

» Add a new message to this topic