FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Plenty of views

Plenty of views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get quite a views on my profile, but not many messages. Would love some feedback on what i could do to make it more appealing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

You could do with a few more pics, some casual, some smart. Cannot accommodate is off putting for some. Also it's very hard for single guys on here, you're competing with thousands. (We don't get many messages either, only when we put a pic up!)

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Pics are fine blurb very generic.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I get quite a views on my profile, but not many messages. Would love some feedback on what i could do to make it more appealing. "

Looks fine to me.

But I’m probably not the best judge.

"Pics are fine blurb very generic. "

What would you suggest to add on there?

"You could do with a few more pics, some casual, some smart. Cannot accommodate is off putting for some. Also it's very hard for single guys on here, you're competing with thousands. (We don't get many messages either, only when we put a pic up!)"

Surprised you don't get many messages, you're very hot

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Your profile tells me everything I need to know.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe add a bit more about meeting couples ?

"Maybe add a bit more about meeting couples ?"

Changed, do love meeting couples, especially bi couples.

Quest and pandoras are some of the best swingers clubs in the country, definitely advise going. They are open for socials then June open for fun.

Leeds

"They are open for socials then June open for fun. "

Quest isn't open

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"I get quite a views on my profile, but not many messages. Would love some feedback on what i could do to make it more appealing. "

Nice photos

"I get quite a views on my profile, but not many messages. Would love some feedback on what i could do to make it more appealing.

Nice photos "

Thank you

By *ischer400777Man  over a year ago

stanley county durham

I get loads of views and messages from men lady’s and couples

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"I get quite a views on my profile, but not many messages. Would love some feedback on what i could do to make it more appealing.

Nice photos

Thank you "

Get rid of the face sitting bit it's not needed

Nice photos

Thank you

Get rid of the face sitting bit it's not needed "

Yeah, you're probably right, done.

"I get loads of views and messages from men lady’s and couples "

I'm not surprised looking at your pics

Leeds

Why do you need to say "I'll update the profile soon" ?

stanley county durham

Thankyou for the compliment coco kid

stanley county durham

Cracking body slinky I don’t drive but I would get the train to see you x

stanley county durham

I have never been to a swingers club would love to go with someone

"Why do you need to say "I'll update the profile soon" ?"

Actually, that was when i first joined, it was to update as I went along. suppose its not relevant now

I get hardly any views or messages been in here 3 months and haven't received a single message only the odd reply to what I've sent ?????

I’ve learned that single ladies and couples who have “Not looking for Single Guys” put that in to stop hundreds of messages. They will choose which single guy they will message.

My wife made a profile to try and prove me wrong that she wouldn't get any likes,views or messages and within the first 15mins she had 500 views and about 50 messages so that backfired ??

"My wife made a profile to try and prove me wrong that she wouldn't get any likes,views or messages and within the first 15mins she had 500 views and about 50 messages so that backfired ??"

Yeah I heard that from a lady I used to meet on here regularly on a previous profile. She got literally hundreds a day. I suppose its hard to get noticed when someone has that many.

Like i mentioned in my original post, i do get views, but they don't transpire into messages.

I wouldn't concern yourself with continually amending your profile. Firstly, its yours. If you change it under the advice of the many, you lose being individual. Secondly, I've tried many changes to my own page on both my current and previous accounts. Detailed writing with no cock shot photos, quick to read and plenty of explicit photos. Both returned the same result, exactly what you're describing.

Due to covid fears and a long time of social limbo, fab is a dead duck at present. I've been looking at users in my local area today and most haven't accessed their accounts for weeks/months. It will pick up, hopefully.

By *elvet_OrchidWoman  over a year ago

Banbury

"I wouldn't concern yourself with continually amending your profile. Firstly, its yours. If you change it under the advice of the many, you lose being individual.

I (personally) absolutely agree with this.

You shouldn't change or amend just bcos some people don't share your interests and likes.

You will find that others do have similar interests and your profile is unique to you.

Good luck "

Vee

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

I personally like the profile ....

The 'cannot accommodate' Would maybe out people off . Is it a house share/kids or married ? Ppl may swerve you cos of that.

"My wife made a profile to try and prove me wrong that she wouldn't get any likes,views or messages and within the first 15mins she had 500 views and about 50 messages so that backfired ??"

From guys mostly!

"I wouldn't concern yourself with continually amending your profile. Firstly, its yours. If you change it under the advice of the many, you lose being individual. Secondly, I've tried many changes to my own page on both my current and previous accounts. Detailed writing with no cock shot photos, quick to read and plenty of explicit photos. Both returned the same result, exactly what you're describing.

Due to covid fears and a long time of social limbo, fab is a dead duck at present. I've been looking at users in my local area today and most haven't accessed their accounts for weeks/months. It will pick up, hopefully. "

Hopefully, now things are opening up, wish you well

"I wouldn't concern yourself with continually amending your profile. Firstly, its yours. If you change it under the advice of the many, you lose being individual.

I (personally) absolutely agree with this.

You shouldn't change or amend just bcos some people don't share your interests and likes.

You will find that others do have similar interests and your profile is unique to you.

Good luck Vee "

Thank you x

By *icola2202Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

we get maybe 2 messages a month and views 10 max. Not sure why but it is what it is x

"I get quite a views on my profile, but not many messages. Would love some feedback on what i could do to make it more appealing. we get maybe 2 messages a month and views 10 max. Not sure why but it is what it is x "

I'm surprised, you look great in your pic, maybe now things are opening up, it may pick up.

By *tellaAndMarkCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I get quite a views on my profile, but not many messages. Would love some feedback on what i could do to make it more appealing. we get maybe 2 messages a month and views 10 max. Not sure why but it is what it is x "

I discovered that you can hide your view of a profile. You would be surprised how many people actually look at your profile.

You have to remember your profile is your shop window.

I asked for a profile critique from Fab massive and completely rewrote our profile.

One thing I would say is pictures paint a thousand words.

We posted a video up last night, 231 fabs in 12 hours and 232 profile views that show.

Content is important.

Hampshire

Ok, from a couple perspective if Stella was looking to invite a man into it, she would want to see more varied pictures. Better quality ones too.

Also a big thing also would be get verified, as you aren't. It's a two second photo.

For me from a male perspective if I was looking at your profile to agree to it there are a couple of sentences that just put me right off.

Get rid of the on and off fab bit, does nothing other than make you look like a "dipper" just coming on to get your fix not enhance a potential meet.

Hampshire

Also more about you as a person, nothing really to say your type of personality, if you have a chilled or happy outlook to life, all these things help for someone to think they may have a bond with you.

Hope this helps.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Honestly? As a couple we'd pass on your profile simply because of the combination of "cannot accommodate" and "been on and off the site a number of years". We find that these generally means married and she keeps finding out so you have to have a new profile.

May not be true in all cases, but often enough.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's better to have people self-select that they aren't for you quickly than to expend time to get the same results.

What matters is getting contact with enough of the right people only.

With clear hones text that sells you and what you have that others may want, coupled with a range of high quality very clear photos that let others know if they could fancy sex with you.

What hot don't want are others looking but then being unsure if you are any good for them. If you don't hit that goal, somebody else will definitely do it.

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Buy one get one free

Thank you to everyone who's sent me feedback. Firstly, i'm now photo verified, I think that's important, thanks for suggesting it. Secondly, i've said a few things about myself, about the type of person i am, i don't think there was enough before. I don't want to change too much, because, as a couple of you mentioned, then it wouldn't be me, i'd be tailoring it to suit others opinions. Anyway have a look and let me know how it is xx.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

You are not alone same here. Don't overthink or get stressed about it. Too many single men on this site. When we go shopping just because we check a product, it means we are going to buy it.

I know it is not a perfect analogy but I guess you gather what I am trying to say.

Before the lockdown, I mainly used the site to communicate with people I met in socials/clubs. It worked wonders. Hopefully, we can come back to it sometime in the summer.

"You are not alone same here. Don't overthink or get stressed about it. Too many single men on this site. When we go shopping just because we check a product, it means we are going to buy it.

I know it is not a perfect analogy but I guess you gather what I am trying to say.

Before the lockdown, I mainly used the site to communicate with people I met in socials/clubs. It worked wonders. Hopefully, we can come back to it sometime in the summer."

Yeah i take your point, think i'm going to start going to social meet and clubs moving forward.

I love that I have cannot accommodate and people get their knickers in a twist over this when they won’t accommodate either. Kettle, black, all I’m saying.

» Add a new message to this topic