FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Arrange Gangbang, Fantasies

Arrange Gangbang, Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ooldaddy OP   Man  over a year ago

st albans

Have had a idea for a while and would like to get some feedback from everyone.

I am thinking of offering a service (for no charge) to arrange gangbangs, peoples fantasies they wish to perform,anything they wish but find hard to arrange.

I hope to get a list of guys all colours and sizes which will assist and hope it will decrease the chance of having timewasters and take away the problem for people to arrange.

All you would have to do is give a time, date location, pick your guys or girls to attend and leave the rest to us !!!

Comments please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love a gb but hard to set up, need 10 guys you will have to ask for 20

this has been on the forums many times before and all trying to be set up by single males. have fun

st albans

I know they are hard to set up, but once I have a list of guys after a while should have a reliable crew which I hope will not let people down and will hope to insure a good time !!

We will be ur first customers lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If it was a reliable way to ensure there are less no shows etc, then it would be worthwhile - 'if'.

It's important though that hosts need to generally filter the attendees, make a connection etc, and so there still needs to be effort invested by hosts though.

As a single male doing this, would you be interested in vetting photos, potentially meeting other guys and how would you vet them for reliability? Would you make them suck you etc, to ensure they really are bi/curious, as some just say this to meet couples that only meet bi lads? Just a few thoughts.

Sounds like a good idea in principle but we are also left wondering exactly how you would go about establishing a group of reliable guys who are what they say they are. Are you genuinely prepared to invest the kind of time this would take?

city slickers do this, we have no idea if they are genuine or any good, they are listed in the club section.

st albans

Thanks for the feedback so far.

Reason I think I could do this is i sometimes host parties for women who like blackmen and already have at least 10 reliable guys but would have to collect some for other peoples taste.

Might be a few hickcups on the way but after a while would imagine have a reliable group

sorry to sound sceptical but you've been on here over year, you have one verification-it hardly demonstrates any expertise

if I was looking for someone to arrange a gang bang for me-which I'm not-I'd probably go looking for someone with more evidence of credibility

st albans

Understand your comments Bangersandmash

Send me a message and i will put you in touch with people on here who have come to my home for events, may not have played with me but have had fun with others at my place .

Not charging so not much to loose !!

"Understand your comments Bangersandmash

Send me a message and i will put you in touch with people on here who have come to my home for events, may not have played with me but have had fun with others at my place .

Not charging so not much to loose !! "

thanks for the invitation but it was merely a passing observation...I'm not interested...good luck anyway

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Not charging so not much to loose !! "

So much for being discreet - that comment alone will put anyone off

Not charging so not much to loose !!

So much for being discreet - that comment alone will put anyone off"

apart from those who are interested in having a gb organised....

Sent you a message _ooldaddy... I wouldn't mind being in your Gang Bang crew

OMG people think it's so easy to organise a Gangbang! you just need a venue and post an events listing...end of!

But in reality, Oh My Gaw'd the timewasting wallies really are UNBELIEVABLE and the stupid questions some guys ask, I had my 4th GB at my flat recently, one chap on a previous GB mailed me and asked 'How long would everyone be staying at the GB party?' to which I replied that I would send a mail to all 20 of the people invited and ask them how long they would be attending the GB party for?

The last GB on a Monday afternoon, the lady wanted all non-smokers and being a non-smoker myself I completely understood what a turn off it is when someone stinks of nicotine, espcially when they never realise that they do stink of it! Well as it was such a rare Sunny day, I was standing outside my flat about 10 minutes before the Lady was suppossed to arrive, then a chap walked up to me and introduced himself, we had a quick chat and I just had to ask him why did he state on his profile that he was a Non-Smoker? When it was SOooooooooo obviously from his brown teeth, stinky breath + smelly clothes that he smoked, he said 'well I just had a fag before I left the house and as I was a bit nervous I just had one in the car' so I said 'well that makes you a smoker!!!' He really could not believe that he stank of fags + could not comprihend that the Lady would be upset or even notice! Luckily he said he had a business call to make and then he just went!

I could write a book on each GB party I've arranged and the excuses guys give not to attend, I only want to hear thanks, but no thanks, end of!!!

Another guy gave me his whole life history then on a Friday night asked if I could re-arrange the GB from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night, so that 'Mr self importance' could attend!

'What will everyone be doing and with whom?' was another classic from a young chap.

A lot of guys ask 'what do you want me to bring?' well if I wanted you to bring something then I would have told you...Doh!!!

I could go on and on, but organising a GB party is SOoooooooooo stressful, I'd say from my experience if you want 10 guys to attend, then invite at least 16.

Now you know why most couples / ladies don't that they are hosting a GB party!

You have got to have patiance of a saont to host a party, oh & don't leave ANYTHING of any value on display, I had a lovely blue towel in my bathroom that some Git nicked from one of my parties Grrrrrrrrrrrr (sad but true)

So anyone thinking of hosting a party all I can say is 'GOOD LUCK'

But saying all the above I have met some REALLY nice people and it's nice seeing likeminded people having fun + joining in is even better M'mmmmmmm

Oh and if any ladies or M/F couples reading this want me to arrange a Gangbang Party for them at my flat in North Manchester then let me know and I will give it 100% to cater to your every need / desire to make it a night to remember!!!;-)

Regards: Michael

I agree with love2lickyer to a point. I (Martin) used to arrange gang bangs in my area. It's NE Scotland so no big cities. I ensured I always met guys in person prior to them being invited just for a chat and to get a feel for them and I also tried to meet the women/couples whenever possible. At the start you will have issues with guys calling off but once you have a couple of events under your belt you'll have guys you know are reliable so it gets far easier. You have to ensure that any ground rules the women/couples have are adheted to as well. Good luck

"Have had a idea for a while and would like to get some feedback from everyone.

I am thinking of offering a service (for no charge) to arrange gangbangs, peoples fantasies they wish to perform,anything they wish but find hard to arrange.

I hope to get a list of guys all colours and sizes which will assist and hope it will decrease the chance of having timewasters and take away the problem for people to arrange.

All you would have to do is give a time, date location, pick your guys or girls to attend and leave the rest to us !!!

Comments please "

Decide what kind of couples/women are looking for gangbangs and choose your men accordingly. Some of those looking do have standards and are not interested in fat men!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Oh and if any ladies or M/F couples reading this want me to arrange a Gangbang Party for them at my flat in North Manchester then let me know and I will give it 100% to cater to your every need / desire to make it a night to remember!!!;-)"

I am sure you mean this, but its a shame you never got back to me about mine.

I visit Bristol regularly and meet a GB group there, and can say that the best thing about the guy who runs it is that he never forgets when I will be there. Once I have let him know the date he will pull out all the stops to get a decent group of guys together. And he stays in touch via Fab and texts so I know that I haven't been forgotten. I only wish other 'organisers' would be as attentive.

"Oh and if any ladies or M/F couples reading this want me to arrange a Gangbang Party for them at my flat in North Manchester then let me know and I will give it 100% to cater to your every need / desire to make it a night to remember!!!;-)

I am sure you mean this, but its a shame you never got back to me about mine.

I visit Bristol regularly and meet a GB group there, and can say that the best thing about the guy who runs it is that he never forgets when I will be there. Once I have let him know the date he will pull out all the stops to get a decent group of guys together. And he stays in touch via Fab and texts so I know that I haven't been forgotten. I only wish other 'organisers' would be as attentive."

the considerate and personal touch makes all the difference sometimes

Wolf

A man from midlands a while back put a post up saying he would set up gang bangs for any girls needs I said only older men he said not a chance as his mates are all younger. So was in my opinion lookin for women for his mates not men for women. Another so called group told me I had to send a pic for his mates to see what they think when I asked for pics of men I was told not a chance as there privacy has to be respected in my opinion he and his mates wanted to judge women on looks but not give women chance to say actually I dont fancy you. I arrange myown sessions its a not easy but at least those who turn up are ones I happy to be in a group situation with and I feel safe and respected and that to me is worth the work involved in setting one up. Anyone who vthinks its easy either not tried it or not as particular as me I am very particular when it comes to more than one man in the room with me and turn man. Men down at first sign of me not feeling right about somethin. I been told I fussy about just one man though lol

hi more than intrested in taking part any details on the couple or the greedy girl thats having this partie??

» Add a new message to this topic