FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Parties!!

Parties!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul and jenny OP   Couple  over a year ago

edmonton

Can anyone advise us how to get invited to parties? Do you just have to hope that someone hosting a party likes your profile?

Thanks

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Check out the Meets, Events page for parties in your area and contact them, or search for people and if the profile says they hold parties message them, don't sit back and wait it may never come to you.... but of course it may be that posting on the Forum will draw the eye of a party organizer in your area...

i just get mail inviting me

I have on my profile looking for local party invites but thats it really, i dont go out my way to look but i do get a few messages asking me if id be interested in attending their party

Its catch 22, once you have been to a party or two and got to know people from those party people you have met there who host them in future tend to invite you as they have already met you but you need them first parties to get known

Most partys i go to are people i have met previously at a club other party as being a single woman id sooner go to a party hosted by people i have met rather than turn up to a house full of strangers

"i just get mail inviting me

I have on my profile looking for local party invites but thats it really, i dont go out my way to look but i do get a few messages asking me if id be interested in attending their party

Its catch 22, once you have been to a party or two and got to know people from those party people you have met there who host them in future tend to invite you as they have already met you but you need them first parties to get known

Most partys i go to are people i have met previously at a club other party as being a single woman id sooner go to a party hosted by people i have met rather than turn up to a house full of strangers "

Agree with NN, we don't have that we attend parties on our profile, but we just get messages asking us to attend, and they are not always local.

Can say on your profile, party invites welcome or keep your eye out for socials and then can ask if anyone hosts any in your area

YOU TWO are welcome to come to the RADLETT PARTIES next month

JEFF & LADY

By *onkeydickspartiesMan  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

SATURDAY 15th SEPTEMBER MIXED ADULT PARTY** SPECIAL OFFER THE FIRST 30 COUPLES GET IN FOR £1 PER COUPLE** MAKING US THE BEST VALUE CLUB IN THE SOUTH

» Add a new message to this topic