FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi mmf

Bi mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingfisher740 OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I’m finding it so difficult to find a couple for bi mmf I’m genuine. Do you think it’s because guys say they are bi just to meet couples but in reality they are not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urchoicenowCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Yes

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are many reasons for it being tough as a single man here, whatever the sexuality. We're only just coming out of the pandemic, which has suppressed motivation and people have logjams of men and others to catch up with, being amongst them. The high supply levels of men is another.

It's been a common ploy for straight guys to pretend to be bi but then leave couples disappointed, as he swerves from mm play.

To counteract it, it's worthwhile a bi guy sharing what mm action he likes, rather than just mmf - there's a lot of variation. Pics could help to partly demonstrate a point.

As clubs reopen. It gives bi nights as an option to meet people too - other bi guys and couples.

It's reasonable to request just the guys meeting together, as it can force the pretenders to self-cull as well as each bi guy to ascertain their compatibility with each other.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's worthwhile picking up the tips that you can, to get greater success here. Often it's covered about how to message, profile contents... Including bi experience, range of photos that appeals to all of those you want to appeal to, removing distractions and unnecessary guff, using socials as they start happening again, plus clubs.

By *ingfisher740 OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

IGood points Sophie I do state this in my messages to them but nevertheless thank you for your input , some great points

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bi curious and after women or couples and no mm bi verifications doesnt really scream bi male to us

By *jpcockMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Only had one experience before and loved it

"bi curious and after women or couples and no mm bi verifications doesnt really scream bi male to us"

I think the clue is in the ‘curious’

Now listed as bisexual… sure maybe. But, and this is the thing with kink, maybe ybe some men only enjoy it as part of an mf experience.

By *Team123Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’ll be up for mmf

"I’m finding it so difficult to find a couple for bi mmf I’m genuine. Do you think it’s because guys say they are bi just to meet couples but in reality they are not ? "

weve had that, but also had some good mmf aswell, the fakes arent hard to out

By *angOnBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We're careful of the ones who claim to he bi just to gain access to Bunny. Nope, she wants to sip wine while watching BangOn play with a man

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

"I’m finding it so difficult to find a couple for bi mmf I’m genuine. Do you think it’s because guys say they are bi just to meet couples but in reality they are not ?

weve had that, but also had some good mmf aswell, the fakes arent hard to out"

Just lots of them

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Yes, it happens so often bi men turn out not as bi as they thought. Never go near bi courious, been there, got the t-shirt. At least with crossdressers and tgirls you know what your getting.

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

You do need to look at the verifications, if your down as bi (either curious or sexual) with no verifications from other men, or any of those from couples don't mention bi play then it's a good chance you'll be seen as straight.

"We're careful of the ones who claim to he bi just to gain access to Bunny. Nope, she wants to sip wine while watching BangOn play with a man"

Best way. Tell any bi-curious guys the first meet will be the 2 guys only. Watch the fakers run.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

"I’m finding it so difficult to find a couple for bi mmf I’m genuine. Do you think it’s because guys say they are bi just to meet couples but in reality they are not ? "

Your profile says straight? If you are messaging couples for a bi meet with a straight profile, many couples would decline for that very fact.

By *ot4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"I’m finding it so difficult to find a couple for bi mmf I’m genuine. Do you think it’s because guys say they are bi just to meet couples but in reality they are not ?

We do all the time and even the bi ones are not always bi

Your profile says straight? If you are messaging couples for a bi meet with a straight profile, many couples would decline for that very fact."

By *ove2PleaseX2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Yorkshire & Newcastle

We have been known to indulge in orally bi meets. We are back looking to meet more openminded singles and couples for this kind of fun...

The amount of straight guys who say they're bi just astounds me.

Guys woild lie to meet me and her but you usually can suss them.

The amount of bi guys who say they're straight astounds me equally.

The bad few spoil it for the rest.

This is a place to be honest about ones sexuallity as it's the place to live out all your fantasies.

It's a case of the bad few spoiling it for the rest....

» Add a new message to this topic