FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What’s the best opener for when you message couples on here

What’s the best opener for when you message couples on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

Hi all just got a quick question what’s the best way to get couples to message back??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Address both of them.

After that I don't know.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only message ones that find you attractive... Difficult one, huh?

no

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Address both of them.

After that I don't know. "

By *olo_89Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

Address both parties and be honest and upfront on what you are after and understand that with some couple we won't message back without both of us present. Half the time we won't even open the message until together

Compliment and include both parties if you find their profile to your liking. Be light hearted and don't be immediately expectant or demanding. Always remember you wish to make their friendship, so it's their rules and wishes that should drive things. Be honest with your own situation too. If they want to add you as a friend they will, there's never usually any need to ask and it can be seen as being a bit forward and needy anyway. Happy fabbing and hope you find what your looking for

By *m79Woman  over a year ago

Newark

Generally, make it nice showing you’ve read the profile, and as mentioned, remember there are two people.

Girls do generally have it easier yes, but can’t forget that not everyone is for everyone so however nice or good ‘on paper’ your message is, if they don’t fancy you then they don’t fancy you!

Peterborough

"Generally, make it nice showing you’ve read the profile, and as mentioned, remember there are two people.

Girls do generally have it easier yes, but can’t forget that not everyone is for everyone so however nice or good ‘on paper’ your message is, if they don’t fancy you then they don’t fancy you!"

There's a lot that don't fancy me. I've FAB'd a picture today , only to see the profile hidden away moments later. Not for the first either.

no

Managed to get more meets than me though

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We just appreciate some effort, in whatever form that takes.

I know you didn’t ask for profile advice OP but the style of your pictures may not be for everyone which may affect your success rate?

TB

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Hi all just got a quick question what’s the best way to get couples to message back?? "

To be honest if a Gay Woman messaged us we would think that she'd only be interested in one of us and not message back.

Send a foof pic and say ‘wuu2’.

Address both and show you've read the profile, that's all I can think really. Mrs x

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Hi all just got a quick question what’s the best way to get couples to message back?? "

Read their profiles, see if you match what they're actually looking for and if you do, write a message explaining how that appeals to you and why you feel you're a good match.

We are forever getting messages like:

"Hey I read your profile and it's great, why don't you check mine out and lets meet"

We then click on the profile only to find the guy doesn't match even our most basic criteria. That's just a waste of everyone's time but people still do it.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Shhhh.... stop telling people the secrets. Makes it harder to filter the messages if so many of them start being good messages

By *_and_SCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We’re the same. If we sense someone has sent a blanket message we lose interest straight away.

Definitely read the profiles and find a common interest, address both parties and perhaps compliment photos.

But at the end of the day if we’re not attracted to the profile it’s likely it would be a reply of ‘thanks but no thanks’

X

Is this a first ? Single woman finds it difficult to get replies from couples.

Next thing u know couples start moaning how they can’t get a reply off a single male

Twilight zone much ?

Be what they're looking for

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

[Removed by poster at 17/06/21 19:49:58]

Peterborough

"Be what they're looking for"

Sorry, but how do I become a unicorn?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Isn't a best way as each individual person on here is different so how would you like to be messaged what would you expect to receive surely you can't be lacking that much common sense

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"Be what they're looking for

Sorry, but how do I become a unicorn?"

Eliminate all the competion?

Peterborough

"Hi all just got a quick question what’s the best way to get couples to message back??

Isn't a best way as each individual person on here is different so how would you like to be messaged what would you expect to receive surely you can't be lacking that much common sense"

did that, then my messages sit there for 3 weeks then evaporate. Next.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Right. I've had a quick look at your account, seen your first video and I'm going to give you some honest feedback.

First off, yes, fab is full of blow hard wanna be's who talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Always has been, always will be. That does not mean there are lot legit people on here.

Weve been here for for 10 years on and off and I couldnt tell you how many times weve had all the same things you. Conversations that just dry up and go nowhere for no apparent reason. Arranged meets that just vanish at the last second and with radio silence.

It's a sad part of the site Nd it's getting worse...but it's not all bad (I'll come back to this).

Secondly, lockdown has made things a lot worse on here. Ypu have joined at the worst possible time when the jokers are acting even worse.

Thirdly, assume men are running most of the couples accounts because they often are. My wife let's me do all the donkey work on fab with our couple account as she has no patience for the time wasters and is terrible at typing. She deals solely with her single account just for meeting women. Yeah we are a couple and play as a couple but when it comes to this account I'm the voice on here mostly.

Fourthly, going by what you're saying in your first video, I'm not sure if you want to play with both sides of a couple or just the women? A lot of couples want to play as a couple with another lady so that might be the problem.. I dont know. But women meeting women on here isnt easy either as my wife knows. So if you're not into guys at all maybe take them.out of the equation or just make it 100% clear youre here for the girls only.

So its not easy and depending on your location, fab can be crap for meets. It might as well be a complete void in our local area as no one is meeting right now. The only active legit people are going to the clubs.

But that doesnt mean fab is awful or does not facilitate meets. We had way more success after attending socials and doing a club visit as we acctually connected with the real.people.and getting meets after that was a lot easier.

So my advice is this. Once restrictions are lifted go to a club or a social event. Even if it's just once. After that you'll find it all starts working a lot better.

Given the stuff you're into on your profile, you'll find what you're looking for sooner or later as the real kinky folks are always found in the clubs.

This stuff should really be a lot easier than it is but sadly, with a free site come all the people who abuse the site just because it costs them nothing.

So good luck and hope this helps.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hi all just got a quick question what’s the best way to get couples to message back??

Isn't a best way as each individual person on here is different so how would you like to be messaged what would you expect to receive surely you can't be lacking that much common sense

did that, then my messages sit there for 3 weeks then evaporate. Next."

You do know that each time a person receiving a message they get pushed down the list so they could be busy or busy chatting with someone already who they find interesting

» Add a new message to this topic