FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not sure how to get started?!

Not sure how to get started?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empJb OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Hey guys! Im semi new to the scene and find it really hard to even get a reply back to messages , anyone know of a good way to get more into the scene even if people dont message back?! Also there isnt any clubs or eventa near me ao im not too aure where to start aha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Clubs are the best way for a single guy. Also a detailed, interesting profile. Lots of information about your personality and what you potentially want to do.

But clubs are your best bet.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

To get a reply back it helps to have a profile pic.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use your profile to still yourself.

Express what seek and what you can offer.

Profile pic, maybe add a couple more pics.

Read profiles that catch your eye, if you feel you for their criteria then go ahead and message them with a message they can relate to.

See your profile as a CV and a message as a cover letter, kinda thing

As you haven't specifically asked for profile advice, I can't give you any, but you need to ask yoursekf if your profile is the best it can possibly be and how it looks to others.

Most on here will take a look at your profile before even thinking of opening your message.

Your lack of a profile pic may lead most to not even do that and delete your message straight off.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Any man who has a two line profile and no photo is wasting their time OP. I can't comment on your profile due to fab rules.

And don’t forget for every 1 female on here there are hundreds of men!

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Hey guys! Im semi new to the scene and find it really hard to even get a reply back to messages , anyone know of a good way to get more into the scene even if people dont message back?! Also there isnt any clubs or eventa near me ao im not too aure where to start aha "

A profile that tells the reader a little about you, what you offer and what you're looking for.

A few decent photos, something that stands out from the norm. Personally, no cock picks, unless they're in your private folder. Other people may be ok with them.

Group socials. Find one, they're out there.

Clubs. There may not be a club close to you, be prepared to travel.

You have to put some work in, don't have high expectations and be ready for a few knock backs.

A few random thoughts, hope they help.

E

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"Hey guys! Im semi new to the scene and find it really hard to even get a reply back to messages , anyone know of a good way to get more into the scene even if people dont message back?! Also there isnt any clubs or eventa near me ao im not too aure where to start aha "

The first thing people do before they reply to a message is look at the sender's profile.

That might be one of your problems.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

OP - most women and couples here get many many messages every day from guys who haven't read their profiles properly first. If that's what you've been doing, we'd advise taking more time to target fewer people but with more specific messages tailored to them. You can send as many polite and complimentary messages as you like but if you don't fit their most basic needs/preferences then you probably won't get a reply. In fact site guidleines state that a no reply should be taken as 'a polite no thank you'.

The fact that this subject comes up again and again, week in and week out, shows what a big problem it is. To get results, you have to put a lot of effort in and be prepared to maintain it.

Cant really coment on your profile, but we would delete and block, make of that wha you will

Based on your profile I would ignore it. I’m more likely to respond to profiles that have had some thought put into them and with decent photos

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 23/06/21 07:21:33]

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Great new profile pic OP. Wishing you success on here

Bournemouth

I messed up my other message but i just wanted so say thanks to everyone who replied. I really appreciate all the help love you all and hope you all have fun on here!!

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Pretty sure there's a club in Bournemouth, some of my friends have been there.

Bournemouth

Yeah I found out there is 1 but is shut down due to covid, hopefully it comes back ??

Probably loose the confirmation profile pics ! And hit the threads

just have the laugh if nothing else you meet cool people !

"And don’t forget for every 1 female on here there are hundreds of men!"

Its not quite that bad!

"And don’t forget for every 1 female on here there are hundreds of men!

Its not quite that bad! "

The numbers don’t matter it’s all about how you carry urself and try stand out !

Fair enough I ain’t a great example but the advice is solid

Its not quite that bad!

The numbers don’t matter it’s all about how you carry urself and try stand out !

Fair enough I ain’t a great example but the advice is solid "

Actually mate you’re the perfect example cos I fancy you

Its not quite that bad!

Fair enough I ain’t a great example but the advice is solid

Actually mate you’re the perfect example cos I fancy you "

Let’s see how far I can push this so ! Fancy a long stroll down a beach till we find a cosy spot to cuddle and watch the sun go down while I stroke your hair

Stuffing are face with ham sambo’s ?

I’m pretty sure someone is getting a dm

» Add a new message to this topic