FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > FWB asking me to arrange a gangbang

FWB asking me to arrange a gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oveSexyChatnFun OP   Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Has anyone any advice for me a FWB has asked if I would arrange a gangbang for her birthday. Looking for any hints and tips lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

There's lots of advice on here, in the Forum pages. Look it up via the Index.

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

very local to you and is something i do reguler so feel free to ask anything from suitable locations in doncaster to how to sort it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone any advice for me a FWB has asked if I would arrange a gangbang for her birthday. Looking for any hints and tips lol"

Yorkshire Fucktruck looks a good bet

I am arranging a small group meet in York area for 2nd week in July so far its MFM I am looking for good clean MF couple to join us - full on sex

J xx

Is she on fab?

By *oveSexyChatnFun OP   Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Yes she is on Fab but is worried about sheer volume if she asks men about it

"There's lots of advice on here, in the Forum pages. Look it up via the Index."

Aren’t you the helpful one

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Agde, France

TBF, this gets debated a lot and if the OP does a search he'll find lots of good advice.

That's the joy of forums, you can treat it like a Wiki....

By *oxy babeWoman  over a year ago

gower

If she’s on here maybe get her to contact any guys she’s met before and see if they’d want to participate

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Personally the only advice I would ever give someone is to go to a club on a greedy girls night or night when single men are allowed, and invite whoever you like into a private area of the club.

That way you don't have to worry about venue, security, availability, people showing up and all the rest.

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Has anyone any advice for me a FWB has asked if I would arrange a gangbang for her birthday. Looking for any hints and tips lol"

Personally I'd seek the help of an experienced gb event organiser or a club that holds greedy girl events.reason, clubs can provide security, ambience etc, your FWB will be in a safe, relaxed atmosphere and you control who joins in or not. There's quite a few clubs on here who cater for greedy girl events, look through the listings in your area.

There are also party organisers on here, in box me and I'll suggest a

good guy for you.

Adam

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Your views on who is compatible for your partner could be very different to their's. Don't have 100% of the work involved, as they are better served if they assume some too. You can certainly take on security protection.

For a high quality event, don't assume that quick and easy will work to greatest satisfaction.

Lots of us have posted great advice before in other posts

By *entleman4MMFMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Yes she is on Fab but is worried about sheer volume if she asks men about it "

Wise move

By *entleman4MMFMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Personally the only advice I would ever give someone is to go to a club on a greedy girls night or night when single men are allowed, and invite whoever you like into a private area of the club.

That way you don't have to worry about venue, security, availability, people showing up and all the rest."

Wise words

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Set a date, time and venue. Then you can start inviting guests.

Campanile motels are ideal venues for sex meets because the rooms are in a separate block from reception so visitors can park in carpark and go to room without hassle. Expect about only half the guys who say they are coming to turn up. Book a room for about a week in advance and then advertise in the Meets section on this site and evaluate replies. Check out the profiles of the guys asking to attend. If they have no verifications you can more or less assume they won't turn up, so don't even bother inviting them. Agree with the lady what she will and won't do.. Ie anal, DP, cum in Mouth, bareback, dvp, waters ports etc.and find out if there's anything she absolutely wants to happen. Eg airtight and include important ones in the advert so you get more compatibility with attendees. You won't know room number until you book in, so you will need to get guys to make contact with you when they arrive. Always check that they really are there not messing about. You may be able to view the carpark from the room. But if not find some visual question you can ask.. Ie what's the colour of the door to reception? Or if there's a trades van in the carpark.. Ie what's the name on the side of the blue van etc. You don't want guys you messing about. In the session itself, make sure that her limits are respected. You could find one guy who wants to monopolise her so don't be afraid to say "that's enough mate.. Give someone else a turn".. The others will support you. If its not bareback make sure you take lots of condoms because someone will forget to bring some and be vigilant as some will want to fuck without and "forget" and may need to be "reminded". I wish you well and as an experienced gangbanger I hope I see your meeting advertised so I can request an invite.

DANNY FROM SHEFFIELD

» Add a new message to this topic