FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single to couple

single to couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntraditionalwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

met someone recently . both of us single and swingers as it turns out. started to see each other , was going well. when it came to the idea of us swinging together he didn't seem to want to share mebut happy for him to share himself. is this a general thing or one off. needless to say we aint gonna to it further

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, how very selfish of himself.

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

that's crappy

a lot of people seem to think that way

Manchester

"that's crappy

a lot of people seem to think that way "

why i dont get it..if its good enough for you its good enough for me..its not the first time ive come across it tbh

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve heard about that same situation a lot. Tell him to do one!

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

We share each other and have for 23 years but if one of us wanted to stop (we dont), both would stop.

The whole point of a relationship is equal ground, not one getting all the cake and eating it.

Sounds like he wants to be with sexually liberated women in the bedroom only.

But for a partner he wants a more traditional female.

Handmaids tale is fairly educational on this.

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Sounds like he wants his cake and eat it!!

I would have thought being a swinger himself, he would appreciate sharing

Ditch and keep looking xx

"Sounds like he wants his cake and eat it!!

Ditch and keep looking xx"

I'm not sure all swingers are swingers, some are just here for the sex but still think that any long term gf or wife should be untainted.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I'm not sure all swingers are swingers, some are just here for the sex but still think that any long term gf or wife should be untainted. "

Sad but true. We have spoke with folks just like that.

Sounds like a real healthy relationship to us

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I'm not sure all swingers are swingers, some are just here for the sex but still think that any long term gf or wife should be untainted. "

I agree, and they shouldn’t call themselves swingers.

I imagine these people (men and women) would be the kind to be more inclined to come back on this site when the sex at home gets boring, or lack of!

As for partners being ‘untainted’ no such thing or rather finding a needle in a haystack, or (thinking dark things now) younger people!

Sorry, it just gets my goat!!

Years ago I met a guy from here, he said he was single and looking for some regular fun…. A few meets down the line, we were at his having fantastic sex, but then in came his wife!! Long story short, I ended up getting a black eye from her!!

I stopped seeing him after that, blocked him, and learnt NEVER get involved with other people’s drama!

Manchester

"Sounds like he wants to be with sexually liberated women in the bedroom only.

But for a partner he wants a more traditional female.

Handmaids tale is fairly educational on this. "

oh really. hahah

Manchester

I'm not sure all swingers are swingers, some are just here for the sex but still think that any long term gf or wife should be untainted.

I imagine these people (men and women) would be the kind to be more inclined to come back on this site when the sex at home gets boring, or lack of!

As for partners being ‘untainted’ no such thing or rather finding a needle in a haystack, or (thinking dark things now) younger people!

Years ago I met a guy from here, he said he was single and looking for some regular fun…. A few meets down the line, we were at his having fantastic sex, but then in came his wife!! Long story short, I ended up getting a black eye from her!!

I stopped seeing him after that, blocked him, and learnt NEVER get involved with other people’s drama! "

oh god. i hate drama. People need to be straight up. sorry you got involved in the drama cause of someones bullshit

I stopped seeing him after that, blocked him, and learnt NEVER get involved with other people’s drama! "

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It's a shame that people cannot be open with their other halves and share their kinks and fantasies.

Manchester

I stopped seeing him after that, blocked him, and learnt NEVER get involved with other people’s drama!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It's a shame that people cannot be open with their other halves and share their kinks and fantasies. "

it is a shame. talk the talk but dont walk it

» Add a new message to this topic