FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any advice or support is welcome!

Any advice or support is welcome!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not entirely sure what I am doing wrong on here, but some advice is greatly appreciated on my profile and or content!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Why do you think you are doing anything wrong? Maybe check out some of the numerous posts on this subject in these forums.

Well, there is a lot of chat which has been nice and going well! However, whenever you go to ask for a social lets say, the excuses start to drip through. Of course I expect a level of that, its life and these things happen and situations come up which are unavoidable. But, so far this has been a repeated situation on almost every single chat.

I was just wondering whether it could be my profile, content or pics which maybe play into it? I don't know! I'll check out the other threads now, I appreciate the comment

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Been here 3 weeks and having any chat at all would be considered a massive success for many, having any chat at all having only been here 3 weeks with the whole pandemicy madness that's still in the air would be considered god-like.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Well, there is a lot of chat which has been nice and going well! However, whenever you go to ask for a social lets say, the excuses start to drip through. Of course I expect a level of that, its life and these things happen and situations come up which are unavoidable. But, so far this has been a repeated situation on almost every single chat.

I was just wondering whether it could be my profile, content or pics which maybe play into it? I don't know! I'll check out the other threads now, I appreciate the comment "

If it was as simple as your profile putting people off, why would anyone be having chats with you in the first place?

It takes time to make connections here and yes there are timewasters who like to talk dirty about what they want to do but have no intention of meeting.

There's also a great many pushy guys who spoil it for the rest and cause a lot of women/couples to be cautious in the way they react. If you read some of the other numerous threads on this you'll see that what you're experiencing is common. Changing your profile is unlikely to alter that much, you just need to give it more time and reduce your expecations because men vastly outnumber females here and that's the biggest part of your problem.

Excellent points, I really appreciate that and the time you've taken over the reply here. Patience and reduction of expectations are currently being reinstalled now! Thank you again

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

"Well, there is a lot of chat which has been nice and going well! However, whenever you go to ask for a social lets say, the excuses start to drip through. Of course I expect a level of that, its life and these things happen and situations come up which are unavoidable. But, so far this has been a repeated situation on almost every single chat.

I was just wondering whether it could be my profile, content or pics which maybe play into it? I don't know! I'll check out the other threads now, I appreciate the comment "

Your profile conveys that you have a sense of humour. Your pics are good and you are chatting.

I would suggest that you do a search of who is near by... You will probably discover about 2 couples, 2 ladies, 2 TVs and about 30 other guys.

It's possible that the couple profiles you are talking to are just sad single blokes, so can only go so far. A lot of swingers have families so need to really plan.

Getting your first verification is hard but once you get it you will find it easier

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been here 3 weeks and having any chat at all would be considered a massive success for many, having any chat at all having only been here 3 weeks with the whole pandemicy madness that's still in the air would be considered god-like."

Exactly.

When I first started using fab around 8 years ago, it used to take single guys, on average, around 6 months to get their first meet.

Given the high ratio of single men to women and couples, and ever increasing numbers, I suspect that figure has been steadily rising and it's probably between 9 months to a year, pre pandemic.

Some guys fair better, and others less so

As we start to emerge from the pandemic, some people are still uncomfortable about meeting again just yet. You have to be patient.

I'd suggest you think about what your expectations of fab were when you joined.

And then lower them.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Not entirely sure what I am doing wrong on here, but some advice is greatly appreciated on my profile and or content!

"

I don't see anything wrong on your profile.

In fact, it's defo one of the better ones I've seen so far.

I guess it's the social distancing thing, and the fact there are so many single men on here making things challenging for a lot of men.

All the best, I hope you find what you seek here soon.

By *uck-Me-Hard-Scotland-M2MMan  over a year ago

Barnhill (outside Dundee)

Can I agree with the poster three above me (male) at time of writing, not withstanding you are of the hetero tribe and I ain't a wummin'

You have obviously taken time to formulate your profile write up and you lay out your stall. Very importantly, you are up front about the range of travel you are prepared to go to and your other restrictions.

Had you not done so, I would have suggested site support if only so you could see who looked at your profile. Silver suffices if you don't need the extra cams in chat.

Extra brownie points for not using "normal" in your profile to describe yourself.

Your pics are great. Show you have no issue being naked. Then again, I'm a chest/thighs/pubes fan, wouldn't know a nice ass if my life depended on it.

Don't get jaded. Be patient. You will encounter time wasters, they are not restricted to us guys, irrespective of our sexually.

Excuse the analogy but.....

On the odd occasion I used to toddle to a sauna (cough cough), perhaps once every two months, I went for a sauna and a steam plus the chance to look at a guy a moment too long - or given where I was, a blatant ogle - without risking a smack in the gob. I lowered my expectations. Anything else, such as a guy taking up my offer of me massaging him was a bonus.

In summary, were you nearer me and hetero flexible, I'd be writing offering a no strings brew and blether somewhere with view to potential massage for you with attendant verification.

Be patient.

Good luck and happy fabbing.

Yes definitely, the help I've had here today has certainly helped me to understand that in more detail.

It's certainly helpful to hear from people like yourself who have seen the evolution of Fab over such a period of time, so also incredibly useful for a newbie like me!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day here, I really appreciate it

Thank you so much, I appreciate the feedback here. I hope you find what you're looking for also!

This is a very fair point, I appreciate the words and you taking the time to reply! Thanks so much

» Add a new message to this topic