FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi every one just wondering if people can give me feed back on my profile feel like it needs polishing up but just don’t know what to to do to make it stand out that little bit more and make it that little bit more attractive

Thanks

Girthyscouser

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe don't have a dick pic as your main picture.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Always surprises me that when someone has distinctive tattoos, hides their face. To be honest Op you stand a better chance showing your face on here.

Try using paragraphs on the text, as it makes it easier to read.

Honestly it’s just a typical bloke profile nothing special and reads like the majority. Do some research and look at other guys profiles who are more successful and get some ideas.

Good luck Op

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Hi every one just wondering if people can give me feed back on my profile feel like it needs polishing up but just don’t know what to to do to make it stand out that little bit more and make it that little bit more attractive"

Lose the dick profile pic. Chances are we'd just delete it if it popped into our inbox. Loose the two dick pics in your profile....the grip of death isn't at all attractive and it's not doing you any favours.

The text.....exactly the same as every other guy unfortunately. Nothing much for us to start a conversation from.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

And stop sending random friends requests just because you ask for people to look at you.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile is one solid paragraph of text. Try using more punctuation and spacing it out a bit.

Thanks for the tips

Very bland, dull and generic profile text in my opinion.

A whole lot of words that don't really tell the reader much, or anything about you.

What I'm getting from your profile is that even you don't know what it is you're looking for.

As for the last sentence, I'd dump it if I were you. Nobody is going to go to the trouble of messaging you to find out information that you can't take the trouble of putting on your profile, when so many others have made that effort.

Your profile is your shop window. Your chance to sell yourself. You need to stand out. Hook them in.

Just updated my profile don’t know if I’ve made it worse or better haha am really bad at righting about myself

"Just updated my profile don’t know if I’ve made it worse or better haha am really bad at righting about myself "

The only difference I see is that you've fleshed it out with more words, but it STILL doesn't tell anyone what you're looking for or what you have to offer.

What sort of things are you into, and no, I'm not talking about your stamp collection.

Try to think about how it might come across to someone else reading it.

Or, imagine you came across a single lady's profile that was written like yours.

How are you going to know if you'd meet her needs or that she'd meet yours?

I'll give you an example. There's a lady not that far away from me - within about 30 miles. Absolute stunner. Gorgeous body, the works. And yes, I'd love to shag her.

BUT. Reading her profile tells me we'd clash and that it just wouldn't happen.

See. Saves all the bother

» Add a new message to this topic