FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > One for the men

One for the men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

I'm looking for feedback from the men on how they felt after watching their partner go with another man for the first time and also men larger than themselves.

I don't just mean in the act but your thoughts for the next day or so after.

This is clearly something that we would like to induldge in but every now and then that little angel is sat on my shoulder making me/us think twice (dam thing lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * n SCouple  over a year ago

dundee

Its the horniest thing ever. Had a hardon for days afterwards. Hoping to do it again soon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How about trying soft swing first???

It is very sexy watching your partner being pleasured by another! And that also works vice versa for her. Sometimes that little green eyed monster does rear his head, but deep down I know that me and her are together forever, so feelings of jealousy and inadequacy are of no consequence! Enjoy what you are both comfortable with.

"Hi guys,

I'm looking for feedback from the men on how they felt after watching their partner go with another man for the first time and also men larger than themselves.

This is clearly something that we would like to induldge in but every now and then that little angel is sat on my shoulder making me/us think twice (dam thing lol)

"

Bloody hell, most every guy I see on this site is bigger than me, if I'd have let that get in the way we'd have never got started.

When I first watched Trace getting the arse shagged off her it was a great turn on but in a way it seemed wrong.

That "little angel" was on my shoulder too telling me I should put a stop to it.

But the fact that I knew it was wrong and I shouldn't let another guy shove his big cock into anywhere it would fit made it all the more horny.

For days after I was either wanking about it or we were fucking about it.

Also we filmed it, which was even more of a turn on.

Go for it.......and if you don't like it try it again in case the first time was a fluke.

XXXX

Well I have had some great feedback via PM and the forum and think I need to point out that I'm the one that wants to watch M with a big cock and join in.

Like people have said to me the only time the angel is there is at the post cum low for 10 min...then the devil is back by my side!

By *ethnsteveCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Me and Beth have had Quiet few 3somes. The first time we did I loved watching her being fucked by another guy and still do. And we did again this weekend. I whisper in her ear how much I love her when she's getting fucked

If you're in a situation like I am where illness has stopped you satisfying your wife sexually then it's all good, especially if you've always been a bit cucky anyway! Those hours alone while she is out getting fucked hard by a well endowed black god who respects both of us and the situation are just out of this world! Second only to welcoming home her battered pussy with my loving mouth!!

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

" The first time we did I loved watching her being fucked by another guy and still do. And we did again this weekend. I whisper in her ear how much I love her when she's getting fucked "

My hubby whispers to me too and its such a turn on knowing he's enjoying what we're all doing

By *lbecCouple  over a year ago

Whitstable

When we decided to have a MMF, we both looked on site for our first guy.

We both agreed that he must have something special to make it more fun, so we picked someone who was VWE.

Just seeing Rebecca being fucked by a large cock made it much more special.

We always have our best sex after a meet which is most prob due to us both being so turned on !!

By *ea and cakeCouple  over a year ago

Uppingham

so long as she is really having fun, then im ok it doesnt really turn me on to see her with someone else, but seeing the expression on her face with two cocks is amazing and no matter how hard i try i only have one cock. also the question of size, my mate has a 12" cock and he wishes he was my size (13) only joking 7", he cant balls deep ever. so as long as your woman is happy enjoy your cock.

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"My hubby whispers to me too and its such a turn on knowing he's enjoying what we're all doing "

I know u sexy minx

"so long as she is really having fun, then im ok it doesnt really turn me on to see her with someone else, but seeing the expression on her face with two cocks is amazing and no matter how hard i try i only have one cock. also the question of size, my mate has a 12" cock and he wishes he was my size (13) only joking 7", he cant balls deep ever. so as long as your woman is happy enjoy your cock."

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

"When we decided to have a MMF, we both looked on site for our first guy.

We both agreed that he must have something special to make it more fun, so we picked someone who was VWE.

Just seeing Rebecca being fucked by a large cock made it much more special.

We always have our best sex after a meet which is most prob due to us both being so turned on !! "

Was very much the same for us mrs went off with a thick cock in a club did not know till i seen her the other side of the window in a locked room she had been going on about that cock most of the night it was horny to watch now most of our play is mfm we have a few horny days after mfm

It can be daunting the first time, thats only natural, but seeing claire suck my friend off that first time was amazing, we talked about it the next day and claire came just standing there lol. If you know the person before hand it helps we have found as u know how trustworthy they are and we have done it with a few friends of mine of claires friends husbands. The best was watching her with a 20yo guy from her work, the noise thet both made as the came made me shoot everywhere like never before and we always fuck talking abouther doing other people now which makes for great sex. Go for it!

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi guys,

"

its the horniest thing ever, we have met singles and couples, and it keeps getting better, but if you unsure, dont do it, you need to be 100% otherwise it may cause probs later

» Add a new message to this topic