FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time woman on woman

First time woman on woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lbec OP   Couple  over a year ago

Whitstable

Rebbeca is bi curious but has never been with a woman before , althopugh keen to try is very nervous.

She told me she finds it very horny to have a woman go down on her but is not sure if she would enjoy going down on a woman.

Is this a obvious concern or should she forget trying her biside?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What are the source of her nerves? Is it that she thinks she won't like it? Or maybe not be any good at it?

Speaking from someone who had a few similar nerves before playing with other guys for the first time, nerves are natural, especially if it's something you really want to do, you worry the reality won't be as good as you had in your head.

Why should she worry? It's quite normal!

Often, with two women, there is a "giver" and a "taker"...

I'm very much a giver - I'd much rather that another woman just lie back and enjoy herself. I honestly don't need her to return the favour.

Just tell her to say what she wants and she should soon find someone who has mutual needs...

Good luck - and enjoy !!!

By *hazkiandCouple  over a year ago

crawley

i had my first girl on girl a couple of weeks ago and was very nervous, it helped that it was a couple we had met before and that us girls spoke about it before hand we also didnt tell the guys we were thinking of doing it so there was no pressure if one of us bottled it. you can imagine their faces when we started kissing lol, but we went at our own pace and the guys joined in and it turned into a great night so much so we having another meet this weekend,

i suppose what im saying is it helped that we already knew each other so dont give up just try it with someone you know and trust xx

I think it is perfectly natural to worry about something that she has not experienced before.

Just take it steady, if the mood is right, it will happen.

I've only had one bi experience, to be honest it wasn't good but willing to try again with someone more experienced

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

For me the lust takes over from the nerves.

By *entscotscplCouple  over a year ago

falkirk ish

well as Mrs Cents says

one fem knows what the other fem needs its go with the flow

[Removed by poster at 31/08/12 10:02:31]

Im fully bi been sleeping with girls since i was 15, just go steady find a girl thats had a tad more experiance.

If you dont want to go down on her thats fine but dont lie back and take all the pleasure and make the girl feel like shes your human fuck toy theres loads you can do for her even tho licking out for you is a no no !!!

Rebbeca, is bi-curious best bet is to lose the men for an hour or two and see what happens... if the flow is pleasurable then she will change status to bi-sexual, if it's OK but she really doesn't want to pleasure other women, and has a major hankering for cock then she is bi-playful otherwise she is straight...

Experimental sex should make you nervous, thats part of it all... but lose any pressure and see what happens.

"Im fully bi been sleeping with girls since i was 15, just go steady find a girl thats had a tad more experiance.

If you dont want to go down on her thats fine but dont lie back and take all the pleasure and make the girl feel like shes your human fuck toy theres loads you can do for her even tho licking out for you is a no no !!!"

so agrees H. x

» Add a new message to this topic