FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi tips on are profile we getting hammerd by men in are messages but we don't mind meeting with single men as for single women are there any and how to get these ladies to message us and also would love to hear from more couples any tips would be great for are profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say your profile is fine. Why not message the people you are interested in first rather than wait for them to make contact. Or if not message- send a wink or fab thier pic to show you like what you see.

We respond more to messages that include a face pic, it saves a lot of time if mutual attraction is there early on. xx

We do send messages the females a lot never get opend and read are they really real

Some are real, some are not. You can tell who is and who isn't a lot of the time, but look at veris as a start point.

Things just take a little time that's all (especially when looking for single fems).

I'm real.

Speaking as a single lady, I wouldn't respond to your profile.

I'm not quite sure how to sum up why not but I'll try.

You sound like you want someone to watch you play and be a plaything. I'm dubious that my needs would actually be met and that I would be satisfied, despite your claim I would be. Couples have their own partner to play with whereas I wouldn't, and ultimately I am here for sex.

My feeling is I'd be better off with a single guy or a couple with different rules, and single women usually have plenty of choice. Having a female to play with wouldn't make up for what I could get from a single man.

I hope that makes sense. I'd need to feel I was more than a toy and that my needs would be met.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Have to agree with kinkyinhants.

If I got a message from you, I'd do as I always do and read the profile before opening the message.

I'd then delete the mesaage without reading.

I'm here for sex....not everything except full sex, so as the poster above said, it would be much easier for me to meet a single guy, or a different couple.

your profile is a little confusing too, you say that dp is at everyone's discretion , how is that possible when there is to be NO penetration from or to a third party ??. We wouldn't respond to a message from you , as we would read your profile first too, and it wouldn't suit us. But that said there is someone for everyone here, and we wish you lots of luck. But most importantly have fun

Being honest and from a single lady on here.

If i got a message from you i would look at the profile and would reply with a no thank

soft swing can be fun dont get me wrong but i love sex and penetration and from a 3some i would expect it

As a couple we too find your profile confusing, whilst play is good, full on is nice, I can have hubby anytime I want, its the variety we like. How can dp happen if dont want penetration?

We don't mind the soft play, we are also confused though re the double penetration?

Completely agree with the comments from previous single ladies, your profile is very confusing and it doesn't sound like the needs of a single person female or male for that fact would be met n satisfied fully

Ok thanks for the input changed it a little can someone tell us if this is any better and clear for everyone

On slight issue I noticed straight away under the male section

No virginal penetration

Then noticed three different ways of spelling vaginal.

But definitely clearer.

"I'm real.

Speaking as a single lady, I wouldn't respond to your profile.

I'm not quite sure how to sum up why not but I'll try.

You sound like you want someone to watch you play and be a plaything. I'm dubious that my needs would actually be met and that I would be satisfied, despite your claim I would be. Couples have their own partner to play with whereas I wouldn't, and ultimately I am here for sex.

My feeling is I'd be better off with a single guy or a couple with different rules, and single women usually have plenty of choice. Having a female to play with wouldn't make up for what I could get from a single man.

I hope that makes sense. I'd need to feel I was more than a toy and that my needs would be met."

i agree with you babe

"Ok thanks for the input changed it a little can someone tell us if this is any better and clear for everyone "

It just sounds the wrong kind of weird. We'd pass.

We thought what we are looking for is very specific, but your profile is way more specific than ours! The rules you list kinda don't make sense.

You clearly aren't soft swing, as you allow anal penetration......but not vaginal penetration

Nobody is knocking your preferences, but just be prepared to wait a while before you find a couple or female happy to go along with the strict boundaries you have set.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It's clear to me what you want. Unfortunaly what you want is not what I want. I would rather meet a single man or couple who are happy to fill ALL my holes.

PS your status update would piss me off straight away. Just because there are fewer single females than couples and males on here, doesn't mean we are all fake.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Try to attend some events and clubs.

Mingle with other couple and dont expect too much

Remove some of your over explicit pictures.

Some shy people like me may find them a bit too much

All the best

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It seems a lot clearer, but there are just a couple of very small typos: most won't find these a deal clincher, but you may want to address them, such as - ' And were are here' instead of ''we are here, or we're here etc.

Also, when you say -

'we are happy to come to agreements as we are aware everyone is diffrent.'

I assume this means that you have some flexibility, so you may want to be clearer on which areas you'd be flexible with, and what is set in stone.

Maybe post some ideas in the meet requests area, and see what that generates.

Good luck!

Seriously, you are wondering why you aren't getting much luck?

Your profile is all about you coupled with a list of demands and a fairly unrealistic expectation. Well, I say unrealistic, plenty of people enjoy softswap but the way your profile is you make it seem thoroughly unappealing. Factor in it says nothing about you as people or what you are looking for and you really are making it very difficult for youreseleves.

Thanks very interesting we are just being honest at the momment as you can tell not s great at spelling sorry are main rule is as we are new is the none Penatration this is something we just have to build ate selfs up to seeing are partners do it will change and yes we can understand why it's not great for females sorry girls ?? will take out a few rules and once people contact us explain how we feel would that be better I guess everyone is diffrent but that's a good thing something for everyone I guess thanks for all your input guys

The rewrite is a bit clearer but it still sounds unappealing to me.

" Females: we are happy with anything you have to offer" pretty much reinforces it's all about what others offer to you and not what they'll get out of the experience.

You're free to set your own rules, of course, but you may have to wait a while to find a single female happy to play that way.

Also, the comment about liking to be watched but that not meaning being left in the corner to play with yourself "like some seem to think" doesn't sound good.

You're probably more likely to find couples into your style of play than single women.

Thinking about it further, I would take out your rules section.

Eg 1/ 2/ 3/

It does come across harshly.

I would rewrite to include information about you as a couple, and then when messaged, you can cover what you are comfortable with.

Nothing at all wrong with soft swap, but the way it is laid out, I can see is not attractive to couples let alone single women.

Glasgow

"Thanks very interesting we are just being honest at the momment as you can tell not s great at spelling sorry are main rule is as we are new is the none Penatration this is something we just have to build ate selfs up to seeing are partners do it will change and yes we can understand why it's not great for females sorry girls ?? will take out a few rules and once people contact us explain how we feel would that be better I guess everyone is diffrent but that's a good thing something for everyone I guess thanks for all your input guys "

If those are the rules you wish to play by, why take them out. You'll never please everyone with your profile.

You asked in your OP tips to get females to message you. Many have said your profile would put them off, which is probably true, but if this is how you intend to play then be honest about your expectations / rules on your profile.

You just need to realise that it may be totally unappealing to some.

But there may well be others that would happily meet based on what you are looking for

By *B07Man  over a year ago

Essex

"We do send messages the females a lot never get opend and read are they really real "

You do need to realise also that single females averagely receive around 30 messages a day.

your right we have not meet anybosy tey so we are keeping it as it is we do get messages everyday but no fems as we are new we feel its best to start slow and once we had a meet we may feel that penatration is ok ect but for now we are happy xxxxx

"Hi tips on are profile we getting hammerd by men in are messages but we don't mind meeting with single men as for single women are there any and how to get these ladies to message us and also would love to hear from more couples any tips would be great for are profile "

Let's get this straight - you are wondering why you are getting loads of messages from single guys when your profile says they can all have anal sex with you - both of you, if I have read that right...? And you can't understand why you aren't hearing from single fems...??? Jeeeez.......... !!

I know you are new to this, but please wake up and smell the roses!! I know everyone is entitled to their own likes, dislikes, kinks, preferences - whatever - but, like a few others have said, your profile (taken in it's entirety) is just completely confusing. When a single guy reads your profile, the word 'anally' just jumps out of the screen!!! And what is every single guys 'thing'....??? Yep.

And since when does anal sex constitute soft swinging...??????

Like someone else has already said, we'd take one look at the profile, get no further than the first line and move on to another.... sorry... but you asked for comments.....

girl your so right and the rest made changes and thanks everybody xxxxxxxxxxxx

"We do send messages the females a lot never get opend and read are they really real

You do need to realise also that single females averagely receive around 30 messages a day. "

30? I can only speak for myself for certain but I'd say that 30 per day is a very conservative figure.

Best of luck kissmesuckme. You're right to stick to what you're comfortable with. As you spend more time here, chat to people and meet people, you'll get more of an idea what you want, and what you need to say.

Profiles are not set in stone, so refine it until it is doing what you want it to. Goodness knows I've messed about with mine enough over the past few weeks. At one point one of my friends said they were following it daily, like a blog.

Well that was great. All that help and they leave the site in 2 days ..

"If I got a message from you, I'd do as I always do and read the profile before opening the message.

I'd then delete the mesaage without reading."

Completely off Thread but I don't understand why, given you have seen a message, you wouldn't read the message first and then the profile? Why leave the message unread but read the profile?

For those of us who try to craft persuasive, friendly and relevant messages it is a bit disheartening to say the least. Yes I do know single ladies get inundated as I have introduced 3 ladies to Fabs and set up their profiles so I have seen it first hand.

Just intrigued ..

It's the same as reading junk mail from companies I am not interested in. Pointless.

If the profile is off-putting, or just rubbish (will fill this in later), the message usually will be too. The mailbox shows a preview anyway so if it's "luv ur tits" or similar... bin!

Why waste time reading a message from someone you know you wouldn't meet?

"It's the same as reading junk mail from companies I am not interested in. Pointless.

If the profile is off-putting, or just rubbish (will fill this in later), the message usually will be too. The mailbox shows a preview anyway so if it's "luv ur tits" or similar... bin!

Why waste time reading a message from someone you know you wouldn't meet?"

I take your point about rubbish profiles. But what if a bloke (or fem or cpl come to that) are no good at talking about themselves in a profile (like me) but can write a decent relevant message? Just seems that as you are investing valuable time reading about someone you miss possibly the best bit.

But we each do our own thing of course .. As I say just intrigued. No offence I hope.

"It's the same as reading junk mail from companies I am not interested in. Pointless.

Why waste time reading a message from someone you know you wouldn't meet?

I take your point about rubbish profiles. But what if a bloke (or fem or cpl come to that) are no good at talking about themselves in a profile (like me) but can write a decent relevant message? Just seems that as you are investing valuable time reading about someone you miss possibly the best bit.

But we each do our own thing of course .. As I say just intrigued. No offence I hope. "

Other than age and location, your profile wouldn't put me off reading a message. Many, many profiles do put me off.

"

Other than age and location, your profile wouldn't put me off reading a message. Many, many profiles do put me off. "

Well thank you. I guess I understand now but still seems a possible wasted opportunity (not for me personally).

"

Other than age and location, your profile wouldn't put me off reading a message. Many, many profiles do put me off.

Well thank you. I guess I understand now but still seems a possible wasted opportunity (not for me personally)."

Honestly? I have so many opportunities right now that some have to be wasted. I need some filtering criteria. That's part of how I do it.

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Ok who told op the best way to stop certain people msging then was to hit delete profile

"Ok who told op the best way to stop certain people msging then was to hit delete profile "

Well they were messaging us last night, maybe we scared them lol

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"Ok who told op the best way to stop certain people msging then was to hit delete profile

Well they were messaging us last night, maybe we scared them lol "

oh I doubt that.... after perving your pics I think I need to go lay down after I have a cold shower

"Ok who told op the best way to stop certain people msging then was to hit delete profile

Well they were messaging us last night, maybe we scared them lol

oh I doubt that.... after perving your pics I think I need to go lay down after I have a cold shower "

Lol thanks

Glasgow

"If I got a message from you, I'd do as I always do and read the profile before opening the message.

Completely off Thread but I don't understand why, given you have seen a message, you wouldn't read the message first and then the profile? Why leave the message unread but read the profile?

For those of us who try to craft persuasive, friendly and relevant messages it is a bit disheartening to say the least. Yes I do know single ladies get inundated as I have introduced 3 ladies to Fabs and set up their profiles so I have seen it first hand.

Just intrigued .. "

For me, someones profile is their main "marketing tool" for want of a better phrase.

I look at the profile first and if nothing interests me, or the person clearly hasn't read my profile there's no point wasting my time reading a message

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Just intrigued ..

For me, someones profile is their main "marketing tool" for want of a better phrase.

I look at the profile first and if nothing interests me, or the person clearly hasn't read my profile there's no point wasting my time reading a message"

ditto

we almost always check out the profile 1st before opening a message, and will only then open it if the profile has intrigued us ...

that said; you dont need to open a message that only says "Hi" so at that point we rarely even bother looking at the profile unless really bored lol

» Add a new message to this topic