FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single lady mfm

Single lady mfm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyP123 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

So I’ve been trying to experience my first mfm, but having little success through my regular playmates. I’m not keen to subject my inbox to the kind of attention it would get by advertising a meet, so thought I’d ask here first.

Any tips on how best to find two single males and coordinate ground rules / plans for a good experience all round would be appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekyflickWoman  over a year ago

LINCOLN

I would suggest a club hunni...chat socially n agree the fun...

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

"So I’ve been trying to experience my first mfm, but having little success through my regular playmates. I’m not keen to subject my inbox to the kind of attention it would get by advertising a meet, so thought I’d ask here first.

Any tips on how best to find two single males and coordinate ground rules / plans for a good experience all round would be appreciated!

"

I’m sure you shouldn’t have much trouble

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would suggest a club hunni...chat socially n agree the fun..."

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I would suggest a club hunni...chat socially n agree the fun...

"

Definitely a club. It's where I usually have my threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes......For me it's all the more exciting because they're spontaneous and often with total strangers.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Agree clubs. However if that's not your thing there are a few experienced two man teams on here under MM profiles. Naturally that has the advantage being able to arrange two men through a single point of contact and who are also experienced working together with the MFM dynamic.

Peterborough

Thanks, I’ve never been to a club though and tbh the thought of it triggers such anxiety I’m not sure this is the best option for me at the moment. I’m more looking to do this at home or in a hotel. One milestone at a time!

Peterborough

"Agree clubs. However if that's not your thing there are a few experienced two man teams on here under MM profiles. Naturally that has the advantage being able to arrange two men through a single point of contact and who are also experienced working together with the MFM dynamic."

This is helpful, I wasn’t aware of that, thank you!

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

It's a scenario I only feel comfortable in, from a safety point of view, if I know at least one of the males well to be honest, I think it also helps if they know each other.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

I've met single ladies at chams, we've got on and things have progressed to considering a mfm , we had fun considering which other gent to pick ( I knew a few of them ) and off we went

"Thanks, I’ve never been to a club though and tbh the thought of it triggers such anxiety I’m not sure this is the best option for me at the moment. I’m more looking to do this at home or in a hotel. One milestone at a time! "

Then the search on here will need loads of patience, everybody's plans to inline etc.

Fingers crossed, it can be done eventually X

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

If you have met a guy before ask them, then find another guy you like either that you've met or give them the heads up. It's reasonably easy to organise. The first you'd be familiar with, so even if the second didn't turn up you'd still have a meet. If things got desperate for a second guy, advertise on the night, people will follow their cocks.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"Thanks, I’ve never been to a club though and tbh the thought of it triggers such anxiety I’m not sure this is the best option for me at the moment. I’m more looking to do this at home or in a hotel. One milestone at a time! "

Sure what ever you are comfortable with, you could just go to a club and kind of get to see how you feel about it before progressing , chams in the day time or Sunday etc is a chilled place ...

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

There are alot of MM profiles on fab. Check to see if there are any near you, read the veris and if sound suitable meet them for a social to discuss your desires.

I've been approached my MM accounts on here, guys wanting to bring mates, invites to private parties and gangbangs, stag parties, rugby teams, football teams... All without seeking it out. I expect you'll get an offer soon.

If not a club would be a good bet xx

By *ola81Woman  over a year ago

pond

I was lucky...last year I was chatting to a guy from fab we had good banter and I mentioned mfm. He said he has a friend and they team up for mfm so we arranged meet and oh boy 7hrs of pure filth on first meet... Since then many more.

But is very difficult to meet decent 2 guys who are not full mouth only and all parties likes each other.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

A club would be the ideal solution

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’d usually say club…even in a private room and let the hosts know what you want- lots can be arranged before you even get there

But if clubs aren’t for you, if just find 2 well verified guys and create a group chat. Preferably ones who club and meet often.

I’d always do it with someone I’d met previously or was friends with, purely because 2 guys you don’t know and don’t know each other can sometimes be awkward or a power struggle! xx

By *vor PartiesMan  over a year ago

wigan

"I’d usually say club…even in a private room and let the hosts know what you want- lots can be arranged before you even get there

But if clubs aren’t for you, if just find 2 well verified guys and create a group chat. Preferably ones who club and meet often.

I’d always do it with someone I’d met previously or was friends with, purely because 2 guys you don’t know and don’t know each other can sometimes be awkward or a power struggle! xx "

You know the best Club to visit, where single lady’s are made to feel safe and comfortable, where any Anxiety will soon disappear. X

» Add a new message to this topic