FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need help

Need help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

Hi all sorry to be a pain again but I was wondering what clubs are there that are open during the month of September and start of October, that are in the Somerset area, and how much does it cost to get in??

I just want to know the basics.

And another question is are their any clubs without single men. (Not trying to sound rude) and another question is can I just watch say for example I don’t want to talk to anyone (just in case I get rejected) can I just “people” watch??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Most clubs will have couples nights, which despite the name generally allow single women too.

The ones I know are very social places, but if all you want to do is watch, that's OK. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, and that includes talking to people.

I don't know anything about the clubs down your end of the country though. And I don't know how up to date the club reviews page is. But have a look there, and if anything looks good you can give the club a call

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

There's a few options for clubs down this way but I don't think any offer couples only nights.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Couples nights are sporadically available at Route69.

Also I think within temptation offer one.

Steamers has a couples and single ladies only area. Your best bet is to reach out to individual clubs, either email or phone.

» Add a new message to this topic