FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ladies how did you come to terms with your mans bisexual side?

Ladies how did you come to terms with your mans bisexual side?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been wondering..those of you couples who have a bisexual man. What did you ladies feel/think about seeing them with another guy? Were you worried they may prefer men to you? Were you intimidated or concerned about him enjoying sex with another man?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

Just be the best u can be

Im asking mainly to show my partner other womens point of view. I enjoy sex with men in a mildly submissive role but prefer women

By *WkinkymaleMan  over a year ago

Llandudno

Some will love it some won't

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Like anything it took time to understand and get in the mindset that we both had different needs and desires..conversations and discussions and openness 110% have made all the difference..Good luck OP..be true to yourself first and foremost..

By *rsPricklePantsWoman  over a year ago

Room 237 at The Overlook Hotel, Suffolk

It's never bothered me that my husband is bi I'm actually happier with him meeting men than I am with him meeting women

I'm basically trying to reassure my partner. I like cock now and then. But she's got everything I can ever need.

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

It's just recreational sex, gender is insignificant.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I love it!

I only play BI if everyone plays BI.

But it’s not a necessity.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

I actually had a very similar conversation with a friend not very long ago. My husband isn’t bi but hers is... and she has no interest in that side of his sexuality.

Her husband is switch. They have a D/s relationship with her husband being Dom to her, but he’s submissive to other men. She says the concept of her husband being submissive to other men is a complete turn off. I can totally understand her perspective.

Like with anything it’s about respect and listening to your partner. We can’t all enjoy everything.

"come to terms with" makes it sound like it's a bloody disease or something awful... If I was with a man and he happened to be bi, I would think, it's nothing to do with me, as I'm not a man, as mine is nothing to do with him. Unless we wanted to include others in our relationship, then it wouldn't be a problem either, as with a straight partner(as long as I got to watch.. Might be kidding, might not)

Couldn't imagine a thread with the reverse of this topic

'Men how did you come to terms with your womans bisexual side?'

...err, easily.

Scotland

"Couldn't imagine a thread with the reverse of this topic

...err, easily."

This opens up a whole different debate on male vs female bisexuality and why one is so much more socially acceptable than the other!

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I never felt it was something to come to terms with.. It's part of who he is just the same way it's part of who I am,

I couldn't think at the time a better way to phrase it lol.

By *empseyANDRedheadCouple  over a year ago

warwick

"It's just recreational sex, gender is insignificant. "

This

By *oupleofkinks82Couple  over a year ago

torfaen

I encouraged him to explore, I love it… I’m bi and would be happy with any partner who was also. It’s you life’s too short to not be true to yourself x

It does open up the debate. When Ive opened to people and said I'm Bi, I've encountered the attitude of " so your not fussy who you put it in!" - this couldn't be further from the truth. I was extremely picky when it came to male sex partner's before I met my current partner of 10+ years

"I actually had a very similar conversation with a friend not very long ago. My husband isn’t bi but hers is... and she has no interest in that side of his sexuality.

Her husband is switch. They have a D/s relationship with her husband being Dom to her, but he’s submissive to other men. She says the concept of her husband being submissive to other men is a complete turn off. I can totally understand her perspective.

Like with anything it’s about respect and listening to your partner. We can’t all enjoy everything. "

I think it bothers my partner because she thinks its a need I have that she can't fulfill and is slightly threatened as a result. "Coming to terms with" was probably the worst way of phrasing it. For me it was coming to terms with how others saw me once they became aware I was Bi, I don't declare my orientation to hardly anyone due to negative experiences with small minded people IRL. When I asked the question I should have asked "Did you Ladies feel threatened/jealous/worried when aware of your partner's Bi side before you became swingers" or something similar.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Im asking mainly to show my partner other womens point of view. I enjoy sex with men in a mildly submissive role but prefer women"

You can't expect her feelings and opinions to be swayed by reading about other people's. Face to face honesty is the best call.

We do talk completely open and honestly. I'm not trying to sway her opinions or thoughts, just get a representative answer from a group of similarly minded people.

Scotland

Is this something you already do? Or are hoping to do?

Are you wanting to meet other men alone or are you hoping to look for other bisexual men together as a couple?

By *mooth4uMan  over a year ago

Kings kynn

I was open from the start I was bi , still wasn’t easy but managed to have a relationship without compications . We have swung together and had some good times .

Situation now is a little different as red is going through the change, not interested in sex , but I’m more bi orientated , not sure where the path lays now ,??? Any advice gratefully received

Central Portugal

"I was open from the start I was bi , still wasn’t easy but managed to have a relationship without compications . We have swung together and had some good times .

Situation now is a little different as red is going through the change, not interested in sex , but I’m more bi orientated , not sure where the path lays now ,??? Any advice gratefully received "

Welcome to lifes challenges... it happens and that’s life ... take the positives and try not to dwell on the negatives... if you both are strong you will be fine... I had an opposing experience but life goes on x

as a bi sexual woman i have no issues from the moment we started dating we were open and honest and thats what make us so good together the fact we can say anything to each other but not only can we say it we can act on it too i know he loves me nad he knows i love him ...

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"It's just recreational sex, gender is insignificant. "

Exactly this....

Like that he is bi, we are both bi so makes for a lot of fun. Love the fact that can be open and explore that side of his sexuality

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

"Like that he is bi, we are both bi so makes for a lot of fun. Love the fact that can be open and explore that side of his sexuality "

Absolutely nothing to come to terms with he is bi and so am I

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

I love it, I’m trying to arrange more bi meets

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I love that my man is soft bi brings a different element to our meets.

By *umblebee1984Woman  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

This feels quite bi-phobic/erasing bi people.

Bisexuality is valid and should be celebrated rather than tolerated.

I have no partner but if I had I would love it

"Is this something you already do? Or are hoping to do?

Are you wanting to meet other men alone or are you hoping to look for other bisexual men together as a couple? "

Swinging is something I'm curious about - me and my partner have explored it before we met. I wouldn't see anyone behind my partner's back. I asked the question (very poorly) as some people's attitudes have been negative once they know my orientation. As It says on our profile(which needs changing) - no meets and we're only active on the forum.

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I have seen hubby with a guy a couple of times, and I love it. I don't join in. But when we get home I have my turn mmmm

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I was a bit nervous at first as I wasn’t sure how I’d feel. But the nerves were no different to before the first time we met women / couples / straight guys. But turns out I love it!

My hubby looks hot as fuck with a cock in his mouth!

6 years on from our first bi meet and he now meets guys occasionally on his own. I don’t feel threatened by it, it’s actually a real turn on getting to hear about it

By * Little Taste of CrimsonCouple  over a year ago

Here and there

As a couple we enjoy bi (soft bi/orally bi/whatever you want to call it) when we play. Her honest preference is that it's non penatrative and that suits us down to the ground as it falls within both of our comfort levels. As for how Crimson feels. She finds it hot to watch and join in and more importantly fully supportive in us being able to explore my sexuality.

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

Come to terms? I was thrilled. Ive been bi my whole life (in fact I was ‘women only’ until I met the Mr) and I though he was a straight male (which of course I fully accepted) but when I found out he was actually bi and into the idea of swinging I was pretty excited

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

I was Frank and honest with my partner as I couldn't live a lie. She is accepting of it as she knows it's a form of satisfaction she can't give me. She neither gets turned on by it nor wants any part of it, so as long as it's not in her face then she's fine about it. She was also understanding when I expressed a desire to x dress. I consider myself a lucky guy.

If anything it was more a case of M helping me come to terms with my own sexuality and letting me fully embrace it

It took a long while to explain and be accepted but I like cocks, not men. Don't think I could ever kiss a man but more than happy for him to bury a length!

Mrs feels broadly the same about women and giving/receiving oral.

By *azzzerMan  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Situation now is a little different as red is going through the change, not interested in sex , but I’m more bi orientated , not sure where the path lays now ,??? Any advice gratefully received

My missus went through the change n lost interest but when intimacy happened i focused on her pleasure,she still loves her orgasms, this effect was a massiveturn on for me. After she says she didn't realise she was horny. Hope this helps

By *oupleofkinks82Couple  over a year ago

torfaen

"It took a long while to explain and be accepted but I like cocks, not men "

Same here. Its the attachment I'm interested in, not the full product.

L

By *woforone69Couple  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

We love it, neither of us look at it as being bi,

It's sex with a man or a women as long as you both are enjoying it,

We do prefer being with another man though as it turns the wife on more seeing me playing with another male

My beloved asserted she loves me for who am.

My sexuality is part of who I am.

Our relationships and desires with other people are all utterly unique and comparisons rarely work out well.

Currently I'm eating a delicious bacon sandwich with eggs that were laid by a new friends' chickens yesterday. It was made for me with love and is as perfect for the moment I am in as it could be.

I also really, really enjoy indulging my appetites with French bread and rich soft cheese with rich saucisson on the side.

But right now I'm lost in enjoying the lovingly prepared and presented bacon sandwich and the lack of French bread, cheese and sausage is no detriment to that enjoyment whatsoever. To assert that it was would be an odd thing to do.

When you are with your wife, she needs to know she's wanted by you, she's enough to satisfy you at that moment and that she's the one indulging your appetites, inflaming your desires at that and all intimate moments you choose to share together

Anything else is perhaps going to require soul searching and a conversation to engage in together

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"I've been wondering..those of you couples who have a bisexual man. What did you ladies feel/think about seeing them with another guy? Were you worried they may prefer men to you? Were you intimidated or concerned about him enjoying sex with another man?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated "

massive turn on for me to discover my man enjoys man on man play

no threat to our relationship, quite the reverse, bringing us closer. x

I am Bisexual and will "switch" when playing with a man

My first experiences where in my youth, then a big gap until my first wife kept getting aroused when at a "mixed" moresome meeting/s - we soon realised we both took great pleasure from the opposite sex touching and playing with us - one thing led to another and within a couple of short years, we both became fully Bisexual and happily played in front of each other with other partners or together

The rest is history lol

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"It's never bothered me that my husband is bi I'm actually happier with him meeting men than I am with him meeting women"

I'm with you on this one. In my experience men just want to enjoy the sex and that's it.

We have had proper crazy women trying to play him off against me suggesting how they would be better for him than I am etc.

As long as its all just a bit of fun and none of the mental stuff above I just want him to have fun with whomever may want him!

As a child I was groomed and treated badly so as a young man when I slept with guys I enjoyed it but felt guilt and shame. I'll never know if I was born straight or not. The question is moot now, I'm completely certain of who I am and what I enjoy and I've not felt guilty or shame since my 20's.

Thank you everyone for your input and perspectives.

Central Portugal

"I've been wondering..those of you couples who have a bisexual man. What did you ladies feel/think about seeing them with another guy? Were you worried they may prefer men to you? Were you intimidated or concerned about him enjoying sex with another man?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated

massive turn on for me to discover my man enjoys man on man play

no threat to our relationship, quite the reverse, bringing us closer. x"

Agree when you find the right woman, it is special as honesty is everything in a relationship X

By *lbertsonMan  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

My partner knew I was bi from day one we are totally open about everything She is very turned on by seeing me with a guy and enjoys watching me with our friend who then fucks her She loves cock on cock play and usually joins in

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I got really turned on when I saw him suck a cock on our very first meet

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I'd been into guy/guy stuff before we met & was open with my husband that I liked it but it still took him 10yrs to tell me he'd sucked a few guys before we met

Once he told me I gave him the green light to do what he wanted with guys, they give something I can't offer him & I think it's hot that's he's given into these desires

With regards to feeling threatened I just know he's not into men that way, he'd much rather meet women but every so often he craves cock, he gets off on the taboo ness of it, doing something others even in 2021 may disapprove of & I just think good luck to him

[Removed by poster at 14/09/21 13:49:56]

[Removed by poster at 14/09/21 13:50:52]

"It's never bothered me that my husband is bi I'm actually happier with him meeting men than I am with him meeting women

I'm with you on this one. In my experience men just want to enjoy the sex and that's it.

We have had proper crazy women trying to play him off against me suggesting how they would be better for him than I am etc.

As long as its all just a bit of fun and none of the mental stuff above I just want him to have fun with whomever may want him! "

By Reddy2112Find posts by Reddy2112 Man

just this minute!

Thetford

I have also heard this before. And also that bi/gay men can be more relaxed in having straight/curious guys try new things. I definitely wouldn't be offended if a guy tried a new activity but didn't enjoy.

I don't know if it's true but all good if so

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Watching hubby sucking cock, one of the biggest turn on's in my whole life. I t was me that got him to do it......was always happy watching me with other women!

By *enry JackmenMan  over a year ago

york

[Removed by poster at 23/09/21 04:09:48]

By *enry JackmenMan  over a year ago

york

"Couldn't imagine a thread with the reverse of this topic

...err, easily.

This opens up a whole different debate on male vs female bisexuality and why one is so much more socially acceptable than the other! "

So so spot on

» Add a new message to this topic