FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Should I just say fuck it

Should I just say fuck it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

Should I just add my personal details to my profile and say fuck it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvelover39Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

"Should I just add my personal details to my profile and say fuck it"

Don't go to personal that could end in disaster.

no

"Should I just add my personal details to my profile and say fuck it

Don't go to personal that could end in disaster."

It’s alre ended in disaster, I just don’t care anymore

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

deep breath and start again x

By *urvelover39Man  over a year ago

Somewhere

Don't go to personal that could end in disaster.

It’s alre ended in disaster, I just don’t care anymore "

Entirely upto you then just be careful x

no

"deep breath and start again x "

That’s what I’m going to do, but at the same time I’m going to let everyone take the piss out of me because that’s what everyone on here is good at

By *alsaGuy77Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

[Removed by poster at 29/08/21 11:49:50]

By *alsaGuy77Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Your profile is hidden. Keep it that way, have 24h away then restart. Not everyone on here is an ars*hole and if people are laughing at you then they are small minded. Plenty will chat and offer advise.

Stay safe x

"deep breath and start again x

That’s what I’m going to do, but at the same time I’m going to let everyone take the piss out of me because that’s what everyone on here is good at"

It's a skill

Hope you are ok OP. Please be careful what personal details you put on your profile. As someone else said, take a day or even two away and think about things. Take care and stay safe x

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Never make hasty decisions that can have maybe cause further problems.the site advise not to add personal information just like many others do, keep your chin up are some very lovely people on here to.

no

"Hope you are ok OP. Please be careful what personal details you put on your profile. As someone else said, take a day or even two away and think about things. Take care and stay safe x"

Honestly all I’m going to post is my Snapchat, and kik and my number, because that’s what everyone asks me for. So now everyone has all my details and can take the piss, I’m not trying to sound like a dick but when I text or message them BECAUSE that person has given me their kik (didn’t ask for it) they don’t reply BUT they say they don’t check fab and that it’s easier to use kik. Honestly I’m just sick of this whole website. All I know is that when I go to route 69 and Swindon swingers, I want no one talking to me saying how “sexy” I am and how they would love to fuck me. When they are literally on a website that allows it. But no people still want more. I’m done I’m over it. If anyone asks for anything I’m giving it them, BUT I’m going to act like a cunt. Because that’s how people treat me.

Sorry not sorry for rambling and going off. I’ve had enough

I made a whole new account just so I could have a fresh start. But no still treated like a mug. So might as well act like one

no

"Never make hasty decisions that can have maybe cause further problems.the site advise not to add personal information just like many others do, keep your chin up are some very lovely people on here to."

Well I’ve already had about 20 to 30 blokes call me, I’ve had couples not message me AFTER asking if I had Snapchat and kik and WhatsApp. When I say no I don’t have those things they then act different or then say we don’t meet women who we can’t talk to on kik, but when I message them on kik, where are they

No where because they were chatting out their asses

Personally, the amount of similar posts you have started, since joining... I don't think Fab is for you, love

no

"Personally, the amount of similar posts you have started, since joining... I don't think Fab is for you, love"

What do you mean by similar??

Honestly fab isn’t for me when certain people can’t even read, it’s not just the “men” you can’t read it’s the couples as well. The ones who have exactly the same bio as me when it comes their privacy. But then do the exact opposite. Honestly I’m not mad just getting slightly pissed because of the amount of bullshit,

Just to add as well I haven’t been asking to meet anyone I haven’t messaged anyone. But I still get the same result

Newcastle

"Never make hasty decisions that can have maybe cause further problems.the site advise not to add personal information just like many others do, keep your chin up are some very lovely people on here to.

Well I’ve already had about 20 to 30 blokes call me, I’ve had couples not message me AFTER asking if I had Snapchat and kik and WhatsApp. When I say no I don’t have those things they then act different or then say we don’t meet women who we can’t talk to on kik, but when I message them on kik, where are they

No where because they were chatting out their asses"

Never add your personal number because this is very important people can be traced via this,it isn't a wise decision, when people do add things like that it can also look like being desperate you always consider your own safety, just like the site advises I would suggest reading the FAQ at the bottom of your profile.

Only share personal information with those who you are able to trust.

Just take a small break,have a head wobble,look at the site without signing in then see if its still for you xxx

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Maybe just add a profile pic instead.

Why are you giving all your details out?

no

"Why are you giving all your details out?"

Because that’s what majority of the people on fab want, so why not give it to them, I’m literally sick of being taken for a mug, and when I do the same thing I’m the bad guy I end up being shat on, so why not make it easier for everyone and just share everything about myself. EVEN THOUGH I TOLD PEOPLE NOT TO ADDME, a lot of people are calling me desperate , and that I need a break from fab. Why do you think I’m doing over time at work??? Just so I can leave the house and not deal with broken promises, people claiming I’m causing drama, people acting like they know it all. Honestly I’m not replying to anyone now bye guys it was great fun hope you all get whatever you want

Newcastle

Op if you need someone to talk with I'm sure theirs people on here who would be willing, because to me something doesn't seem ok.

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

This way of life is about fun and meeting people, it's clearly causing you distress. We'd suggest coming away from this site, sadly you have to accept people will ignore what you've written, will want to meet purely for sex, and in all honesty probably have no interest in your emotional well being. The reality is there's hundreds of guys looking for a quick fumble, and couple wanting a 3rd to use in the bedroom. Obviously there's plenty of genuine lovely people but if the stress of dealing with the rotten ones is getting to you it's better to come away from this platform.

no

"This way of life is about fun and meeting people, it's clearly causing you distress. We'd suggest coming away from this site, sadly you have to accept people will ignore what you've written, will want to meet purely for sex, and in all honesty probably have no interest in your emotional well being. The reality is there's hundreds of guys looking for a quick fumble, and couple wanting a 3rd to use in the bedroom. Obviously there's plenty of genuine lovely people but if the stress of dealing with the rotten ones is getting to you it's better to come away from this platform.

"

Well I have decided to just send my number to everyone who messaged me in the last few weeks, and then disappear from the site,

The only time you lot will be seeing me is when I’m at route 69 and the other one that’s in Somerset, the honest truth is that I made a new account and didn’t even activate it for weeks till I was ready. Now I’m not going to sit here and say I understand all of what you are saying but what I am saying is that when I’m at clubs and whatever else I want those people to have the same energy as they have on fab, like I will give an example I’m going to ask everyone if they have kik if they don’t then I will just walk away.

Honestly I’m not worked up at all because in all honesty I had loads of women message saying I want to me you I want to do this, even went as far as setting a date. What does that tell/show you?? I’m just saying I could of added everything people have said and done.

Honestly I’m not even on fab much, I can count on my hand how many people have messaged me

And how many I’ve messaged myself.

And just so everyone knows it’s not the men on the site BECAUSE i have them BLOCKED!!

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

As others have suggested, it sounds like taking a complete break from fab might be a good idea OP.

^ Agreed

no

"As others have suggested, it sounds like taking a complete break from fab might be a good idea OP. "

Honestly that’s what I’m doing, just going to work and get my money then go to different clubs and if that fails then I know it’s me and not others

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

As a single lady, you can do anything you want and you will still get as many meets as you like.

Personally, I think we would all like to see some profile and a few pictures.

Take a break and chill. FAB is meant to be fun and add a little naughtiness to your life. If it's neither of those things, give it a miss.

"Personally, the amount of similar posts you have started, since joining... I don't think Fab is for you, love"

This

Don't do anything while you're not in the right place. Let it settle in your head first.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's essential that you place your wellbeing as your priority, with using the site to help you to achieve your goals as secondary to that.

Whatever has already happened doesn't need to be the standard from now onwards. If it's beneath you, draw the red line above it and insist that your boundaries are respected for your wellbeing.

Don't deal with anyone who disrespects you and stay away from the forum, if you find that others aren't nourishing for your soul here.

Your rules, your way. And your needs and wellbeing as your focus. Fuck others!

I have offered you good advice in the past but you take no heed.

You clearly have issues and have posted multiple negative threads on both this profile and your previous one.

So I concur with a previous poster that Fab is not for you.

no

[Removed by poster at 30/08/21 18:19:40]

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Maybe just add a profile pic instead."

Profile advice from a pair of raccoons fucking doggy style……fab at its finest

By *sa JaneWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

Was going to say the same. Doesn't sound like you and the Site are the right fit. Fab can be a minefield at times for sure and if you can't handle that then it's definately not for you. Good luck with what you decide x

no

Just to make everyone aware I’m completely coming off fab, you will not hear from me after today, I’m no longer using fab to meet or talk to people. If you want to jump to conclusions about how I USE the site then do it, I’m making one last statement and that’s to get everything off my chest. And it will mostly be about when I first went on fab till the day I made my brand new account to start a fresh. Because everyone wants to say oh your account is hidden no one wants to know, fine no one wants to know then fine, when I’m doing my own thing at clubs don’t come up to me, complementing me and shit because I will just ignore you or just ask for something personal, like most people do on here (after I’ve said no)

By *ndy1410Man  over a year ago

london

take time out and think, you are the one in control of what you give out, its about you and not others, if you dont like what you see or are being asked then block them, hope you find happiness in what you decide

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I’m genuinely concerned for you OP. Whatever is going on in your life, Fab is not making it better. Please speak to someone and look for what you’re looking for elsewhere, if that will help. Good luck to you. Mr TMN

no

Honestly guys and gals I’m not even taking fab that serious, it may seem like it from my posts on here, but I’m not.

What I’m fed up with is the amount of people who just skim read my profile, then act all shocked when I say to them no, and I hate getting the same questions over and over again.

I’m not trying to sound like a dick but when you make a fresh start, and don’t bother anyone, and you still get mugged off what are you meant to do ( hypothetical ) question. I’m honestly just off loading.

All I can say now is that I’ve made my decision and that is to go to different clubs in the U.K. and if anyone from fab (who has asked me for personal stuff and asked to add me as a friend) I’m going to ask for personal details or ignore them, simple as that. I could even call one of you to show I’m completely fine. As I said before im just fed up with certain people that’s it.

no

I already know what I wanted but it seems fab people can’t help so now I’m just going to do my own thing off of fab.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I already know what I wanted but it seems fab people can’t help so now I’m just going to do my own thing off of fab."

Good luck OP, hope you find what your looking for away from fab

Hope you find your mojo op

Good luck x

By *pslad99Man  over a year ago

colchester

Just do what you have to do

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

Absolutely agree with you doesn’t seem the right place for the OP at all

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Personally, the amount of similar posts you have started, since joining... I don't think Fab is for you, love

Absolutely agree with you doesn’t seem the right place for the OP at all "

Is OP ok?

"Personally, the amount of similar posts you have started, since joining... I don't think Fab is for you, love

Honestly fab isn’t for me when certain people can’t even read, it’s not just the “men” you can’t read it’s the couples as well. The ones who have exactly the same bio as me when it comes their privacy. But then do the exact opposite. Honestly I’m not mad just getting slightly pissed because of the amount of bullshit,

Just to add as well I haven’t been asking to meet anyone I haven’t messaged anyone. But I still get the same result "

You said it just there, fab is not suitable for you. Maybe leave your profile hidden, take a few weeks away from it and try get a clear perspective on what it is you want.

I would strongly advise against putting lerao Al details out there, you posted about a bad experience. I don't think you would want anymore.

Put yourself and your mental health first.

Just to add as well I haven’t been asking to meet anyone I haven’t messaged anyone. But I still get the same result

You said it just there, fab is not suitable for you. Maybe leave your profile hidden, take a few weeks away from it and try get a clear perspective on what it is you want.

I would strongly advise against putting lerao Al details out there, you posted about a bad experience. I don't think you would want anymore.

Put yourself and your mental health first.

"

Personal*

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"deep breath and start again x

That’s what I’m going to do, but at the same time I’m going to let everyone take the piss out of me because that’s what everyone on here is good at"

Sadly a majority are probably guilty as charged but there are loads of diamonds to be mined here ..

No

I think you should give yourself a break from it all for a bit!

A bit of a detox....

I've never known a female have so much bad luck on here as much as you - and you've hand your profile hidden for ages!!!

90% of your posts are really pissed off about this place.

So the most sensible thing to do, is take a break and enjoy the outside world!

Here's hoping you do!

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

No

I think you should give yourself a break from it all for a bit!

A bit of a detox....

I've never known a female have so much bad luck on here as much as you - and you've hand your profile hidden for ages!!!

90% of your posts are really pissed off about this place.

So the most sensible thing to do, is take a break and enjoy the outside world!

Here's hoping you do!

"

Probably the best advice you will receive this year as she obviously has knowledge of your previous posts so be wise and take heed

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Just to add as well I haven’t been asking to meet anyone I haven’t messaged anyone. But I still get the same result "

Hang in there x Your not alone with these issues honestly

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

"Hope you are ok OP. Please be careful what personal details you put on your profile. As someone else said, take a day or even two away and think about things. Take care and stay safe x

Honestly all I’m going to post is my Snapchat, and kik and my number, because that’s what everyone asks me for. So now everyone has all my details and can take the piss, I’m not trying to sound like a dick but when I text or message them BECAUSE that person has given me their kik (didn’t ask for it) they don’t reply BUT they say they don’t check fab and that it’s easier to use kik. Honestly I’m just sick of this whole website. All I know is that when I go to route 69 and Swindon swingers, I want no one talking to me saying how “sexy” I am and how they would love to fuck me. When they are literally on a website that allows it. But no people still want more. I’m done I’m over it. If anyone asks for anything I’m giving it them, BUT I’m going to act like a cunt. Because that’s how people treat me.

Sorry not sorry for rambling and going off. I’ve had enough

I made a whole new account just so I could have a fresh start. But no still treated like a mug. So might as well act like one "

Sorry to hear you feeling this way obviously unaware what tipped you over the edge as only your business.

This place is clear as to what its about. Quite on here use kik sc etc for same thing really.

Next bit is hopefully helpful and from a seasoned now whether you post your number on here or other platforms is recipe for further stress.

Way I look at things like this is the children test.

If say teenage daughter said mum or dad am going to use kik sc etc and put my number on it I would simply this is ideal for predators/groomers and insist and even check their accounts to ensure number not shown.

Obviously you are not a child but adult. My advice is zero need to show number as to be blunt its asking for trouble further down the line.

Definetly take time out from here till head is a bit clearer.

Good luck.

And your address OP

What could possibly go wrong

And your address OP

"

Judging by her past experiences quite a bit could go wrong!

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

Wow…just…….wow.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

You should delete your profile and never come back.

Why add details to a hidden profile?

Why add details to a hidden profile?"

It wasn't hidden when she posted this. She's since hidden it to take a break I believe.

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Op how are you doing today

"Your profile is hidden. Keep it that way, have 24h away then restart. Not everyone on here is an ars*hole and if people are laughing at you then they are small minded. Plenty will chat and offer advise.

Stay safe x"

Not everyone is, but a lot are judgmental c***s who judge the personality of someone they've never met or spoken to based on their status updates.

Said in a not at all bitter tone.

What sort of personal details OP?

And your address OP

Judging by her past experiences quite a bit could go wrong!"

I was been sarcastic

But you cleared it up !!

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"Your profile is hidden. Keep it that way, have 24h away then restart. Not everyone on here is an ars*hole and if people are laughing at you then they are small minded. Plenty will chat and offer advise.

Stay safe x"

hugs

And your address OP

Judging by her past experiences quite a bit could go wrong!

I was been sarcastic

But you cleared it up !! "

So was I!

Social media can be harsh, add sex to the mix and it can be very difficult.

Maybe re-evaluate what you're getting from social media and here in particular, take a step back and change what you don't like.

A thick skin is sometimes needed here.

Hope you're ok OP

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

[Removed by poster at 08/09/21 18:53:55]

» Add a new message to this topic