FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unpleasant people.

Unpleasant people.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eester Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Welwyn

Hi everyone I'm not sure this is the right place for this post but I'm sure I'll get told if it's not.

I've been on FAB a while and along with membership of other sites I've spoken and met with a fair few people. All the people I've met have been so pleasant and friendly. I consider them close friends , after all I've shared an intimate experience with them.

They are , unfortunately not representative of all members on here and other sites.

In my opinion , and I know I'll get a bashing for saying this, the problem is expectations. Firstly men join here and the first hurdle is they vastly outnumber the women. I believe they join expecting every woman to answer their messages. This is unrealistic at best. I honestly believe that when they send a message saying "let's fuck" they think the woman concerned will drop everything and oblige. Perhaps they join thinking that FAB is a cheap way to get sex . They don't fully understand the lifestyle.

This leads me onto respect. I have known at least three women on here who have received nasty messages when they either don't respond or try to politely decline . My FWB and I have been messaged by a few impatient guys . One wrote. "I'm gonna fuck your whore good and proper" Err , no you won't and she is not a whore. She is a daughter and a mum.

So without going into war and peace I suppose im saying, chaps think carefully before you send that first message. If you don't get a reply or it's a refusal ....well that's life... accept it , don't take it personally. But always remember that the recipient of your message is flesh and blood. A person with feelings, worries and insecurities. BE NICE!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"BE NICE!!!"

I agree with you.

I couldn't make it clearer on my profile that I am looking for bbw's to join me, yet I get men chasing my tail most times I visit the site...

when I explain I am not looking for men their sweet nature soon drops

It's shocking!!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"BE NICE!!!

I agree with you.

I couldn't make it clearer on my profile that I am looking for bbw's to join me, yet I get men chasing my tail most times I visit the site...

when I explain I am not looking for men their sweet nature soon drops

It's shocking!!! "

Nobody should be disregarding your profile but is there a reason you haven't set your mail filters to stop single men being able to contact you?

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's a nice message and a valid request but those concerned won't read it; they don't even read profiles.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no no no sorry but i disagree i want men to show me there real self so i can make an honest judgment this why i disagree with profile advice on here why is everyone helping guys who cant help themselves ? so you turn there profiles good then it still leaves the asshole behind it ....

the only way a guy makes it on here is to be his true self thats the only way decent guys guy past the first round

there is also something creepy about guys who feel the need to spell it out to other guys its like hey look at me ladies im a good guy because i slate the bad guys ...white knighting i belive its called or some call it cock blocking...

leave people to there own thing and worry about your self i say

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" My FWB and I have been messaged by a few impatient guys . One wrote. "I'm gonna fuck your whore good and proper" Err , no you won't and she is not a whore. She is a daughter and a mum.

"

Whores are also mums and daughters.

You shouldn't share private messages in the Forum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unpleasant people will always be unpleasant people, they won't change.

» Add a new message to this topic