FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meet and No Verification

Meet and No Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Frustrating. met a great couple the other day/evening. Spent all evening and up to lunchtime. with them the folowing day. Had loads of fun, really got on well and now they won't drop me a verification. Lol x aarrrgghhh.. ha ha

Maybe we only got on well in my eyes.. but overnight stay and then some.. hhhmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Were they verified already themselves?

"Were they verified already themselves? "

Yeah.. and have verified others. Might be being done and will appear in due course but very strange. Not even heard from them when I messaged to say thanks for lovely evening..

"Were they verified already themselves?

Yeah.. and have verified others. Might be being done and will appear in due course but very strange. Not even heard from them when I messaged to say thanks for lovely evening.."

Depends on the length of time waiting .... If a while, send a message to remind them.

I wouldn't worry about it, not everyone sends one but maybe they just haven't got around to it.

I have found in the past that I have met men and verified them but they don't verify me back, despite wanting further meets. X

"I wouldn't worry about it, not everyone sends one but maybe they just haven't got around to it. "

Luke to think they will verify.. she gave me her knickers. Lol

Not everyone likes to send one as they have no control whether you display it or not. I'm not fussed about them. Some on here seem obsessed about them. Enjoy the meet, you don't need a performance review after lol

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I have found in the past that I have met men and verified them but they don't verify me back, despite wanting further meets. X"
This is very common on here...

This really annoys me too. Only about 1/10 meets seem to verify back xx

Maybe message them, ask if they'd like for you to verify one another

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Don’t worry about it. Couples have their reasons for not leaving or displaying veris. Move on.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"This really annoys me too. Only about 1/10 meets seem to verify back xx"

That’s a piss poor return. Why do you think that is?

It is a bit off not verifying you but some people do this. One of my friends from here, who was happy to verify me for knowing me from my previous profile (I've known him for three of the six years I've been here) won't even display mine to him but he's more than happy to display every single new veri he's had in recent months!

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Something doesn't seem right, like it didn't go as well for them as it did for you.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP. Give them time. It can often be a case after you departed following your meet their lives went back to normal; maybe work, parenting or family issues have cropped up and they're having to deal with that first.

It happens! Just because you are all fired up in a positive way doesn't mean they too are automatically feeling the same way. They have lives to lead too! FAB may not be in their Radar all the time.

All of mine have, including ones which were just socials xx

By *rcaribbeansunshineMan  over a year ago

London

"Frustrating. met a great couple the other day/evening. Spent all evening and up to lunchtime. with them the folowing day. Had loads of fun, really got on well and now they won't drop me a verification. Lol x aarrrgghhh.. ha ha

Maybe we only got on well in my eyes.. but overnight stay and then some.. hhhmmm"

Op is a verification important to you to confirm that you are real and will meet or to base your performance?

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

We've given verifications out of politeness, even though they didn't deserve one. The point is, you can't always rely on them. How do you say, you were a shit fuck with a tiny cock and be nice about it?

"This really annoys me too. Only about 1/10 meets seem to verify back xx

That’s a piss poor return. Why do you think that is? "

Not sure. Maybe they don't want people to know they're into bareback? Xx

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Not sure. Maybe they don't want people to know they're into bareback? Xx"

I was going to ask if you thought that might be the case Jessica.

Its no suprise though when you have people on the forum saying they won't meet people with to many veris etc. Which for me is a bit rich on a swingers site especially considering many veris are social only.

I remember 1 woman on the forums a while back saying that she wouldn't meet anybody who had 4 or more veris. Whilst her right was still strange to me when you can easily get 4 social veris from 1 club visit or social event.

KJ

By *ischer400777Man  over a year ago

stanley county durham

You can give bad veris if you wish the person receiving it does not have to publish it

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

I have met women, verified them but they don't verify me back

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"Not everyone likes to send one as they have no control whether you display it or not. I'm not fussed about them. Some on here seem obsessed about them. Enjoy the meet, you don't need a performance review after lol "

He does as he is not meet verified. So at least needs the green tick

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Frustrating. met a great couple the other day/evening. Spent all evening and up to lunchtime. with them the folowing day. Had loads of fun, really got on well and now they won't drop me a verification. Lol x aarrrgghhh.. ha ha

Maybe we only got on well in my eyes.. but overnight stay and then some.. hhhmmm"

No one is obligated to do anything…..

I don’t think pushing anyone into giving a verification is a great look either…………

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I don’t verify, and ask not to be verified (most of the time) so maybe they just don’t like it? Or not sure if they should

Just ask x

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

I can imagine it’s a tad frustrating for you when you want to get that green tick, but sadly we’ve found it to be just something that happens on here! We always veri ladies, and have had a couple of them not veri back, but continue to chat and they want to meet again which is great! It’s when you see they veried their next couple meet straight away that gets me haha! Ok yes I sometimes take it personally Miss pc

By *rcaribbeansunshineMan  over a year ago

London

I was going to ask if you thought that might be the case Jessica.

Its no suprise though when you have people on the forum saying they won't meet people with to many veris etc. Which for me is a bit rich on a swingers site especially considering many veris are social only.

I remember 1 woman on the forums a while back saying that she wouldn't meet anybody who had 4 or more veris. Whilst her right was still strange to me when you can easily get 4 social veris from 1 club visit or social event.

KJ"

You are correct. Some people nit read the verifications and immediately assume its just another notch on the bedhead. I thought the same when I saw a lady with over 100 verifications within a week of joining (perhaps just a social butterfly?)

By *leasureman123Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Not sure. Maybe they don't want people to know they're into bareback? Xx"

That will be it, alot of people don't agree with bareback due to the rise of sti's spreading within the swinging community before covid.

Like many I avoid meeting openly bb people as thats my choice, no judgement on those that bareback, each to their own!

1 in 10 is very low 80 meets and only 8 giving veri's shows the reluctance to admit to bareback sex in the community!

This would also make me question why you haven't received one. We say on our profile if you are not verified or don't have any public photos we won't reply as we've had too many strange folk pretending to be someone else perhaps send a polite message and ask if they would be so kind as to verify you?

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn't worry about it, not everyone sends one but maybe they just haven't got around to it.

Luke to think they will verify.. she gave me her knickers. Lol"

I would take the knickers over a verification any day

"Not everyone likes to send one as they have no control whether you display it or not. I'm not fussed about them. Some on here seem obsessed about them. Enjoy the meet, you don't need a performance review after lol "

You've got 4 veris so pass the "I won't talk to anyone who hasn't been verified criteria".

OP doesn't have any so probably wants it to allow him to open a few doors (and legs) on Fab.

So using that formula you've had 80 meets? Good work!

I didn't realise OP wasn't meet verified as I never looked at his profile. That's poor form not to give someone their first, it's hard enough for guys to get a meet on here. Maybe they didn't realise he wasn't and are wondering why he hasn't sent one??! Think you should ask them OP as it's your first. Veris are to show you are who you say you are not necessarily a performance review in my opinion.

"I didn't realise OP wasn't meet verified as I never looked at his profile. That's poor form not to give someone their first, it's hard enough for guys to get a meet on here. Maybe they didn't realise he wasn't and are wondering why he hasn't sent one??! Think you should ask them OP as it's your first. Veris are to show you are who you say you are not necessarily a performance review in my opinion."

I agree. Although I only had one veri from my previous Fab account and none from this one so not exactly an SME in the field.

Personally, I wouldn't show mine (if I had any) as I find them quite cringey at times. A simple "yes he turned up, he's not a knobhead and his penis isn't microscopic" would do for me.

I d rather not have the old "mmmm his cock is the best on here ladies. Don't pass this one by, you won't be disappointed" malarkey.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Were they verified already themselves?

Yeah.. and have verified others. Might be being done and will appear in due course but very strange. Not even heard from them when I messaged to say thanks for lovely evening.."

Sounds pretty poor from them I must say but there may be a legitimate reason.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

For a first meet it would seem nice to give the guy a green tick.

Although publicly creating a forum post about this will probably mean that verification will never come now and you may put others off if this is the end result.

There could be reasons though.

Maybe they don't want to be linked to someone with your attributes.

Everyone is marketing themselves to some extent, maybe their main swingers of interest would not meet someone who had met you.

I would not take it personally I'm sure the same has happened to us.

We will be too old, young, fat, thin, met too many people, been here too long.

Compared to the people they most want to meet, but we are fine for a bit of fun.

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Maybe they just haven't got around to it yet. Maybe they like to write verifications together and just haven't had chance to sit down together and write one. Maybe they assumed the other one had written one. Maybe it just completely slipped their minds.

If we were the couple and had spent all night with you we wouldn't be annoyed by a friendly message mentioning that you weren't meet verified yet and asking if we could do you one when we had time

....bottom line is (in my opinion)

the experience (sex) far exceeds the verification you have or haven't received.

Just be happy you had a lovely time!

Most guys and girls don't get the chance at all.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We're not that bothered about receiving them. We figure that once we got a decent number, as long as we get a new one every now and again, we don't bother chasing for them. And even more so as they seem to be turning more into "reviews" than "verifications".

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Do they have veris from other single guys? Some couples don’t like to advertise the fact they meet single men as it encourages others to try their luck…….?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think that for most people, once they overcome what for some is the challenge of getting a first verification, they become insignificant. They will be very grateful for the new friendship gained and the great experiences - and showing you that appreciation. But it wouldn't be within a glowing public veri, it will be shared privately.

I'd encourage those who don't have 1, to discuss beforehand if they could help you. You can remind them again on the day. Just don't leave people thinking their body sharing is to gain a gold fab pass for more shags.

Look for a veri in the cam rooms too. Or at social meets and events.

So using that formula you've had 80 meets? Good work! "

lol xx

That will be it, alot of people don't agree with bareback due to the rise of sti's spreading within the swinging community before covid.

Like many I avoid meeting openly bb people as thats my choice, no judgement on those that bareback, each to their own!

1 in 10 is very low 80 meets and only 8 giving veri's shows the reluctance to admit to bareback sex in the community!"

I think they don't want to miss out it potential meets. The vast majority of people I've met have had safe sex ticked to look good or not put people off. But when meeting one person has used a condom with me. Xx

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

I thought it annoying at first, a verification doesn't have to go into detail, just that you are genuine and match your profile, especially when not got one for meeting.

I've given verifications to those I have met, never ask for one back, but if there is no communication after a few weeks or reciprocated veri I assume that was it, block and move on and forget about it. I'll still verify those I meet, it's up to them if they do the same or display it.

By *arried-BBW-LookingWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

For me I like to know a guy turns up and is genuine not how good in bed he is and it’s him in the picture lol,

By *arried-BBW-LookingWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

It is frustrating when you meet for the first time and they don’t leave you a verification this happened to me and some guys still think I’m fake xx

By *leasureman123Man  over a year ago

Manchester

1 in 10 is very low 80 meets and only 8 giving veri's shows the reluctance to admit to bareback sex in the community!

I think they don't want to miss out it potential meets. The vast majority of people I've met have had safe sex ticked to look good or not put people off. But when meeting one person has used a condom with me. Xx"

But thought you just did bareback, no condoms?

» Add a new message to this topic