FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Have I got the lurgy?

Have I got the lurgy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello lovely people. I would love some advice please.

I am new to Fabs and I’m struggling to arrange a social, never mind a physical interaction. I have messaged a number profiles that tiggles my fancy, but mostly had numerous single guys trying to make contact. As flattered as I am, just not for me. I have tried to put some thought in to my profile, but with no prevail.

I feel I have a great deal to offer, and am trying to convey myself honestly, and with some form of integrity.

I don’t know, I’m bamboozled.

All constructive criticism welcome. X

James

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

The reality is that there are very few single ladies on the site compared to the huge numbers of guys on here. Keep that fact in mind.

Your profile is good.. with decent photos and a clear text describing yourself..

The idea of sounding may put some people off, but otherwise I cant think of anything else.

So maybe it's the messages you send that aren't working.

Best tip is to read the profile , and write a personal message tailored to what you read. This shows you have put effort in an are interested in that lady, not just any female will do.

Make the message chatty, personal and maybe amusing. A good idea is to ask a question, to open up the conversation.

Have a look for people near you asking for meets and have a social meet to get some verifications, as this will also show people that you are real. Good luck.

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

Have a look for swinging socials in your locality. These are often a great way to meet like-minded people. Apart from getting verified, you'll gain a circle of friends and be invited to other social events and maybe even clubs.

Put yourself out there...relying on fab alone won't glean you much success overall.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Some excellent points made. Notes have been taken, really appreciated. Thank you. X

» Add a new message to this topic