FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornycock4pussy OP   Man  over a year ago

Hartlepool

I'm sending messages and I'm not getting any replys

How do I get girls to reply to me when I'm sending nice messages or starting with; hi how are you rather than going straight to a meet up message, I assume other users are getting message replys but I'm not. What am I doing wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haron1701DTV/TS  over a year ago

ormskirk

"I'm sending messages and I'm not getting any replys

How do I get girls to reply to me when I'm sending nice messages or starting with; hi how are you rather than going straight to a meet up message, I assume other users are getting message replys but I'm not. What am I doing wrong"

A lot of profiles state something along the lines of "don't just say hi or ask how we are"

Many messages starting like this get instantly deleted.

Try to be a bit more original and make yourself stand out a bit from the myriads of "hi" messages.

Good luck

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"I'm sending messages and I'm not getting any replys

How do I get girls to reply to me when I'm sending nice messages or starting with; hi how are you rather than going straight to a meet up message, I assume other users are getting message replys but I'm not. What am I doing wrong"

Read profiles carefully first and only contact those which seem a good match, not just the ones you happen to fancy regardless of anything else. There's no point sending nice messages to anyone if they're not looking for your type or you're too far away or something. "Hi how are you?" messsages rarely get answered.

Your basic assumption is wrong. Unlike the guys, females/couples here get loads of messages every day from guys who aren't at all what they're looking for. That's usually why they get ignored. If you read these forums you'll find numerous posts just like yours from guys having exactly the same problem and expecting too much. Remember the site rules state that a no reply is to be taken as a polite no thanks.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Quick maths. As a single guy you might get the odd message and it might take you a few minutes to reply.

We, as a couple, don't get as many messages as we used to two years ago (maybe because one of us is now over fifty) but we can get thirty a day. Most of them just ask how we are or what we're doing. Even just two minutes to reply means an hour each day. If just five of them each day turn into "chats" then that's thirty chats plus thirty messages each day. Before you know it, it's three hours work each day keeping up.

Single women ("girls" isn't really a term that goes down well) can get 300 messages a day. That's a hell of a lot of admin just saying "I'm fine thanks for asking".

So yes - read profiles, make sure you're a match, make sure you give the info they ask for in their profile, take something from the profile and bring it up in your message. Just anything to stand out.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Most ladies & couples get at least a dozen hi how are you messages a day

You need to stand out and sadly with no profile pic or photos on your profile & your bio reads like a dating profile & would make me personally run a mile as I'd worry you'd be clingy after a meet if your ultimately looking for a relationship

Most people on here aren't looking for love, that's not to say it doesn't happen but honestly our if the 1,000 profiles I've probably read yours is the only one that's mentioned settling down and starting a family

I guess it's one way to stand out sbd be unique but it could also be scaring people off

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"You need to stand out and sadly with no profile pic or photos on your profile & your bio reads like a dating profile"

Didn't even read the profile before replying.....and agree with this. No photos, strange profile text for a swinging site and a silly disclaimer at the bottom (made even sillier by talking about photos you don't have) would be a cue for us to just delete a message.

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

You have no pics. That alone will put a lot of women off even looking at your message. As most look at the profile before replying to a message.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

It's pretty obvious why, you've got no pictures on your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am currently looking for a girlfriend to love her, maybe start a family together like have kids if she wants and to be with and love her forever and beyond.

I am only looking for Females/FF couples to have some fun & hope it turns out to either be friends or maybe a long term relationship."

All of this^^ straight away even with pics would prevent me replying to you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

"I am currently looking for a girlfriend to love her, maybe start a family together like have kids if she wants and to be with and love her forever and beyond.

I am only looking for Females/FF couples to have some fun & hope it turns out to either be friends or maybe a long term relationship."

All of this^^ straight away even with pics would prevent me replying to you x"

This ^^

This isn't a dating website. I think you're in the wrong place.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"

All of this^^ straight away even with pics would prevent me replying to you x.

This ^^

This isn't a dating website. I think you're in the wrong place. "

I agree

» Add a new message to this topic