FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help with getting a reply

Help with getting a reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on this side for over 3 years over 2 different accounts and also brought the subscription and still don't get a reply or even a meet or a videos chat is there something I am doing wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ekkatransTV/TS  over a year ago

Scarborough

There are so many single men to each woman so you need to sell yourself, to stand out from the crowd. Lack of any photos goes against you.

Why would a woman choose you above everyone else ? These are things to ask yourself. Maybe a bit more about you for starters.

By *ustustwo.1965Couple  over a year ago

"I have been on this side for over 3 years over 2 different accounts and also brought the subscription and still don't get a reply or even a meet or a videos chat is there something I am doing wrong"

Keep doing what you do.

Great profile! !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is the window into your sexual soul and alas yours has the blinds down but best of luck anyway.

T

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You've got no profile picture so why would anyone reply????

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

No profile picture generally means we wouldn't even bother opening your message. If we did, we'd check your profile out and see that (a) you have one pic...and it's a dick pic and (b) your profile text says absolutely nothing about you or what you offer, other than showing you just want to fuck.

If that's all the effort you want to go to then we don't imagine you'd go to much effort on an actual meet.

There's 1000 other guys looking for the same thing as you...you need to stand out.

Your profile is so vague OP...OMG & no profile photo & the one & only pic you have is a close up Dick Pic...I never ever read those I'm so surprised you don't see what's wrong with your profile

Looking for a regular fuck. No profile picture. I really don’t know why the ladies are not queuing up!

By *oey67Man  over a year ago

Warton

Blank profile picture, only one public picture and that's of your cock, profile saying very little apart from want a regular fuck I think if you address these issues then you may start to get some replies obviously depending on how eloquently you approach potential partners

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"I have been on this side for over 3 years over 2 different accounts and also brought the subscription and still don't get a reply or even a meet or a videos chat is there something I am doing wrong"

You know I trained hard, got all my sponsorship, paid my entrance fee and I still didn't win the marathon..go figure.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Yes, it's the complete lack of effort you've put into your profile which is supposed to 'sell' you i.e. make you appear interesting, appealing and preferable to the countless 1000's of other guys here you're in competition with. Your profile is a list of wants which, as you've found out, appeals to nobody.

By *asygoing NSAMan  over a year ago

None

Join the club lol

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Complete mystery to us ...

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

And when i 1st met mrs4 i showed her my dick pic and asked her for a fuck...and here we are 27 years later ..

Your profile has literally nothing to entice a woman in.

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"No profile picture generally means we wouldn't even bother opening your message. If we did, we'd check your profile out and see that (a) you have one pic...and it's a dick pic and (b) your profile text says absolutely nothing about you or what you offer, other than showing you just want to fuck.

If that's all the effort you want to go to then we don't imagine you'd go to much effort on an actual meet.

There's 1000 other guys looking for the same thing as you...you need to stand out."

This

By *edantic SheilaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Everytime this comes up one look at the OP usually it's all the same ! Dick picture and hardly anything written...I despair

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Everytime this comes up one look at the OP usually it's all the same ! Dick picture and hardly anything written...I despair "

... and the guys who comment that they're in the same boat all too often have profiles which are just as bad if not worse. It's like they just can't be bothered to read the advice offered in all these threads and act on it. Far easier to just complain about how they're getting nowhere I guess. It's very strange.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

OP, you need to think of your profile as a shop window. What have you got offer? All people have to go on is that you're looking for a female (many women will already say "yuck") to fuck.

What qualities are you looking for? Here is a hint.... You're looking to chat with individuas, women... Human beings... Not any random "female". What are you looking for in your women? Personality and body type? Sexual and non sexual interests?

What about you? I'm sure you are more than a penis but that is all you're showing. The ladies (and men) all know what one looks like. What about the body it's attached to? You don't need to show your face but a penis alone will be of interest to few women. And all they have to go on is that you want to fuck. So what are your interests? Why choose you and not the other 30 dick pics that landed in their inbox while they were at work today? What are you able to offer?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Everytime this comes up one look at the OP usually it's all the same ! Dick picture and hardly anything written...I despair "

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Without knowing what you are doing it is hard to say if you are doing something wrong. But as a general rule most women won't open messages from silhouettes, and bland/blank profiles don't generally warrant any interest either.

Have a look at your own profile and ask yourself what part of it is standing out from the thousands of other single men on here, and what part of it is going to entice someone to look further, reply or message you and maybe even meet.

I'd get a comfy chair, you might be there a while

Come on you really need to ask that question, look at your profile would you reply to it ? Nope , one black and white photo of a cock and no text , look at other mens profiles see what they offer to the ladies on fab , then change yours quick

By *elshguy999Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"I have been on this side for over 3 years over 2 different accounts and also brought the subscription and still don't get a reply or even a meet or a videos chat is there something I am doing wrong

Keep doing what you do.

Great profile! !"

By *rchitectMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Good advice from above, spend time looking at other guys profiles and you will figure it out.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Pretend for a moment you are a woman who everyday gets a message from at least 10 guys, then message from you arrives in the mix.

Now look at you profile and tell me if you would have replied?

It does not really matter what you write in that message if your profile doesn't attract them.

The first thing they will see is the profile pic... the default silhouette. You've lost most people straight away.

Only pic is a cock pic. You've just lost most of the people that did view the profile.

Profile text that says nothing about you apart from you want to fuck.. like most people.

You look like a generic dick that wants to fuck, why would anyone message you?

Women on this site are not desperate, they aren't just going to jump on you, you have to attract them by selling yourself and standing out from the crowd. Tell people what you can offer them. Give them 'some' idea of what you look like.

Put some effort in and you'll start getting messages. It still won't be easy, but it's impossible if you don't even try.

Good luck with it all.

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

LAZY!

You’ve been here three years abs can’t get a reply?

You need to change your approach then.

Buying a subscription doesn’t access women.

I can’t comment on where your profile should be as you’ve not asked that and I don’t know what messages you send, but from your post it’s not looking good.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Maybe you're expecting to much from others but unable to provide the same plenty of advice on many threads from previous that have made a post similar to yours I'd see if you're able to learn few things from those

Good luck

You reap what you sow

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I think your profile is great. Gives me all the information I need to know

By *arkandsmooth42Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Your profile has no picture, no catchy title, and no verifications.

If youve been on the site for 3 years+ and getting less than one reply a year, there may be an issue in the way youre putting yourself across in messages.

"Everytime this comes up one look at the OP usually it's all the same ! Dick picture and hardly anything written...I despair

... and the guys who comment that they're in the same boat all too often have profiles which are just as bad if not worse. It's like they just can't be bothered to read the advice offered in all these threads and act on it. Far easier to just complain about how they're getting nowhere I guess. It's very strange."

Yup it appears "they can't be bothered to read the advice offered in all these threads and act on it."

How many times have I seen it or said it myself in status updates...Close up Dick-Pics with absolutely nothing else showing are a Big No for many. How some still don't get this is kinda baffling. I personally refuse to chat to a very explicit erect dick profile pic...I just can't take them seriously either ... It's comical tbh & gives an insight to the type of person they are.

They have their dick on a pedestal & I can guarantee they're probably the most selfish peeps in the leaba too... they'll want all the pleasure i.e they'll expect their dick to be worshipped ha & do a quick exit...

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Low effort

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

Thats impressive, should have whacked this post up after a few months. My profile ain't great but to answer your question....yes. Take advice that you've been given by some of the women and spruce up your profile. Given state of my profile be disingenuous for me to offer tips except anyone that's says there's nothing wrong with your profile as it is, is either lying, borderline dullard, or calculating and for whatever reason doesn't want you to meet anyone.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP.

Take heed of the advice so far, plus look up the similar threads in the Forum Index for more tips.

But as a seasoned member on here, it's a simple answer. You get out by what you put in.

Your profile has 5 lines, it says nothing of what you seek nor what you can bring to any meet. Its tone is basic, with only a dick Pic on show.

Look at your profile almost as you would with a Job CV. You have to "sell yourself" on here, to stand out from the 100's of other guys all seeking the same thing.

Look at the Forum Advice and Tips section. There, it says a No Reply is to be taken as a Not Interested, ie, a NO!

But as said above, if you've had no success in 3 years, even without a pandemic for half that time, you have to put more into your profile, get yourself to Socials or Clubs in your region.

It does work, but you have to make the effort.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Short answer... Yes, you are doing many things wrong

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People who only think of and try to sell themselves based on what they want are probably going to miss the boat.

People want more than a cock and knowing a man wants sex, in order to know whether you could satisfy them and they'd find you attractive.

Go to clubs

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s a brilliant profile, less is more, ignore this lot they don’t know what they’re on about

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I have been on this side for over 3 years over 2 different accounts and also brought the subscription and still don't get a reply or even a meet or a videos chat is there something I am doing wrong

Thats impressive, should have whacked this post up after a few months. My profile ain't great but to answer your question....yes. Take advice that you've been given by some of the women and spruce up your profile. Given state of my profile be disingenuous for me to offer tips except anyone that's says there's nothing wrong with your profile as it is, is either lying, borderline dullard, or calculating and for whatever reason doesn't want you to meet anyone.

"

I think those that are saying leave it as it is really mean if his current profile is a true reflection of the man, is indicative the effort he would put in regarding a meet then he shouldn't change a thing as up to now his profile has been extremely effective as a warning to keep away.

Still this thread has provided him with tons of advice that if he implemented would improve his chances instantly but like 90% of guys in these types of threads it looks to be falling on deaf ears.

KJ

I think those that are saying leave it as it is really mean if his current profile is a true reflection of the man, is indicative the effort he would put in regarding a meet then he shouldn't change a thing as up to now his profile has been extremely effective as a warning to keep away.

Still this thread has provided him with tons of advice that if he implemented would improve his chances instantly but like 90% of guys in these types of threads it looks to be falling on deaf ears.

KJ"

Yup the OP has made no changes lol He did add a sentence to his bio though...

I just personally cannot connect to a cock pic only & zero else... How many would honestly continue to chat to a close up pussy pic & absolutely nothing else... Even though you've kindly requested other pics after days of chatting & they just refuse to...making up silly excuses...

We're in the same boat messaging people they message back a few times but nothing come's of it, they just want more pictures even though we've sent face pics and more, as a newbie to all this it's off putting. I've had kids so I'm a bit self conscious and not a super model and wanting to explore that side I've not been able get anywhere even just to talk about People's experiences

there are a million posts about this, have a read, if you cant be bothered to put up a decent profile, then what do you expect?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Do people even read messages attached to a silhouette?

Why do people ask for advice on here then don’t take it onboard

"Do people even read messages attached to a silhouette?

"

No I never do... I find it creepy chatting to a silhouette tbh...I've my filters set anyway to block peeps with no pics on profile.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Why do people ask for advice on here then don’t take it onboard"

God knows and many like the OP never post on the thread again

Clearly attention seeking and you all played along and gave him what he wanted

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Clearly attention seeking and you all played along and gave him what he wanted "

Maybe, but you just resurrected a post from 8 hours ago, so giving it life again.

The attention was hardly doing him any favours.

And if you think your comment in some way marks you out as better than the rest, you’re sadly wrong.

WOW!!

I shall take myself away and take a good long hard look at myself and my actions

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"WOW!!

I shall take myself away and take a good long hard look at myself and my actions "

Yes you naughty boy

"WOW!!

I shall take myself away and take a good long hard look at myself and my actions

Yes you naughty boy "

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I genuinely thought this was a joke thread until I saw the replies

1) no profile pic

2) the only pic you gave us a dick pic which most people hate

3) your bio says nothing other than your looking for a regular fuck

Baring in mind there's something like 100 guys for every woman or couple on this site you need to make your profile stand out, which to be fair yours does but for all the wrong reasons

Look at it from a women's perspective, why should she choose to meet you over the other 99 guys messaging her

I don't even mind dick pics but I delete any messsges I get from accounts without a profile pic as a simple way to clear my inbox

Add some more photos, change your bio & you'll stand a much better chance

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

"I genuinely thought this was a joke thread until I saw the replies

1) no profile pic

Baring in mind there's something like 100 guys for every woman or couple on this site you need to make your profile stand out, which to be fair yours does but for all the wrong reasons

Look at it from a women's perspective, why should she choose to meet you over the other 99 guys messaging her

I don't even mind dick pics but I delete any messsges I get from accounts without a profile pic as a simple way to clear my inbox

Add some more photos, change your bio & you'll stand a much better chance "

I 100% agree, with all of the above.

Join the 1000000000 other guys that don't get a reply suck it up try tinder or pof

"I genuinely thought this was a joke thread until I saw the replies

1) no profile pic

Add some more photos, change your bio & you'll stand a much better chance "

Absolutely spot on, we don’t even read messages that have no profile pic

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Coming here, asking for advice and then doing nothing to change hardly helps either.

What you get out of fab is proportional to what you put in. It takes effort. Why should a woman reply to or even meet a guy who puts on no effort when perhaps two of the 30 guys who message her today have done that groundwork? She's likely to think that the guys who made the effort on profiles, pics and messagi are also going to make an effort on a meet.

He is clearly one of the many men who think this site is wall to wall sex , he even paid for membership? You have to put the work in to reap the rewards

By *elboysxMan  over a year ago

taunton

Nope mate there certainly isnt.Ive been on it about 10 years.just a few chats n 1 meet (which turned out awful as she wanted to meet in a club and had invited many more guys to the same .but stayed with 1) ie not me lol).However ive had great fun at many clubs the ratio is obvs in favour of the ladieson here !! Keep at it lol

» Add a new message to this topic