FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dick pics vs no dick pics

Dick pics vs no dick pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

I have dick pics of course but I’ve had them set as ‘friends only’ up until now, just because there’s more to me than just meat and not everyone would like to see them.

However, there’s an endless sea of guys out here, and I understand I need to show them what I’m offering... or do I?

So guys/gals what are your thoughts, dick pics private to show later or showcase those bad boys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

In my 18 years of practising non-monogamy, one of the first things I learned was that most women don't want to see dick pics. They know what one looks like and are far more interested in the body and person attached to the penis.

In much the same way I don't just want to see gynaecological pictures of women.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't mind them set to public on someone's profile, it's their profile and they can show what they please but I hate dick pics being sent to me via messages.

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Don't mind seeing one on your profile, it's when you have about 20 or more pics of your penis in different angles what I don't like there's more to men then there penises I'd rather see body pics. Also when they get sent to you via message when youve not asked for them. Instant delete for me

Dick pics, like dicks I suppose are an acquired taste, some women like them, some don't. Almost none like unsolicited dick pics in their inbox I would imagine.

I don’t like dick pics being sent as messages .

I’m more interested in the person but of course I’d look at the dick pics in the friends photos section out off curiosity !

Dnt want them sent to me. If they want to show thats fine.

(Female)

Don't like them ,it's more fun finding out on the day

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We certainly wouldn't meet a guy without seeing one!

M and M

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

There’s dick pics and then there’s body/face pics showing dicks. Ones of just dicks are pointless to most. But if you include a body or face in that photo it can change how they are seen.

Of course you still have to be attractive to the person that is looking. But I doubt any woman has met a guy just on how their dick looks.

There are nice dick pics and awful dick pics. Too many of the same thing is also bad but I don’t mind tasteful one’s

"There’s dick pics and then there’s body/face pics showing dicks. Ones of just dicks are pointless to most. But if you include a body or face in that photo it can change how they are seen.

Of course you still have to be attractive to the person that is looking. But I doubt any woman has met a guy just on how their dick looks. "

This is a good shout, context can be everything

"There are nice dick pics and awful dick pics. Too many of the same thing is also bad but I don’t mind tasteful one’s "

I do try to mix up the angles a bit

"We certainly wouldn't meet a guy without seeing one!

M and M "

This is what I was thinking, I need to showcase it at least a little bit.

"Don't mind seeing one on your profile, it's when you have about 20 or more pics of your penis in different angles what I don't like there's more to men then there penises I'd rather see body pics. Also when they get sent to you via message when youve not asked for them. Instant delete for me "

Yeah I’m not into unsolicited dick pics. I’ve had a few sent to me and when you don’t expect it it’s a bit much. Especially if it’s a couples account receiving the dick pic!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I don't mind them set to public on someone's profile, it's their profile and they can show what they please but I hate dick pics being sent to me via messages."

100% agree with the statement above

I like seeing them as a mixture of other pics. Purely so I can check it's not too big

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"We certainly wouldn't meet a guy without seeing one!

M and M

This is what I was thinking, I need to showcase it at least a little bit. "

Totally this.

We want to see see at least 1 good dick picture in the public gallery preferably hard as well.

We don't need to see 27 pictures from every angle or just dick pictures and nothing else.

In our experience those who are very reluctant to a share dick picture are doing so because its below average size or is not in proportion / aesthetically pleasing.

We are not size focused at all 5 to 6 inches average size if great for us however lets been fair some dicks are very good looking and some are most definitely not (I'm sure everyone likes different types as well). We want to see a dick picture before any meet to avoid any unwanted suprises and provide the same on our profile.

KJ

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"There are nice dick pics and awful dick pics. Too many of the same thing is also bad but I don’t mind tasteful one’s

I do try to mix up the angles a bit "

The 3 pictures you have are very different e.g. erect, soft, different angles etc. They are also mixed in with other pictures which definitely works for us

By *ennilee888TV/TS  over a year ago

bournemouth

A dick pic is nice, but not when it's just a dick pic and nothing else there for me to gauge whether to meet a person or not.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"There are nice dick pics and awful dick pics. Too many of the same thing is also bad but I don’t mind tasteful one’s "

This

Anyone that says they all look the same hasn't seen that many!

When I show mine/display it’s a full body shot

One decent dick pic is enough. I want to see what I'm getting but it's not the most important thing xx

Personally it's the close ups that I don't want to see - particularly in my box. A bit of mystery goes a long way. I won't reply to anyone with a dick profile pic.

I have one public on my profile but not as the main pic so that if someone does want to see then it’s there, better for folk to see in person though

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

I like to see a couple but it’s no deal breaker .

This said I’ve been caught out a couple of times, I have a strong dislike for pubic hair and despite my profile clearly stating it at the time I ended up meeting with a couple of guys that weren’t fan of manscaping. It very much affected my enjoyment .

However shallow my preference is, it is a personal choice so I do bring up the subject if no pics are forthcoming

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"When I show mine/display it’s a full body shot "

So much sexier

"I like to see a couple but it’s no deal breaker .

This said I’ve been caught out a couple of times, I have a strong dislike for pubic hair and despite my profile clearly stating it at the time I ended up meeting with a couple of guys that weren’t fan of manscaping. It very much affected my enjoyment .

However shallow my preference is, it is a personal choice so I do bring up the subject if no pics are forthcoming "

If I’m speaking to someone and we are likely to end up doing some bedroom Olympics I tend to ask what their preference is and I prepare, I’ve had both extremes where they advised not to touch anything and the other of take it all off

By *ilverSwordMan  over a year ago

Belfast-ish

Iv most public. I'd not send some cock unsolicited but it's there for anyone to have a peak

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I didn't have any for a long time and have never ever sent one in a message.

One morning the wee chap brought up the subject and asked if I was ashamed of him because I kept him hidden?

No amount of reassurance seemed to work so I released him out into the big bad world and so far he has been a credit to his upbringing and hasn't disgraced me in public.

He has conducted himself admirably.

"There are nice dick pics and awful dick pics. Too many of the same thing is also bad but I don’t mind tasteful one’s

I do try to mix up the angles a bit

The 3 pictures you have are very different e.g. erect, soft, different angles etc. They are also mixed in with other pictures which definitely works for us "

I’m glad you like the variety

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

1 or 2 is fine, if they are not the majority of your pics. And the other pics clearly let me see ypur physique and am able to form an accurate conclusion on whether you are attractive to me. If in doubt, I don't linger and move on

It obviously depends on the preference of those who are looking.

My wife and I used the site to find her an exclusive, mature, man-friend, with benefits. Whilst I admit I enjoy looking at other men's equipment. My wife clearly didn't.

When we were looking and had a couple profile, we were absolutely inundated with messages from blokes. The majority also displaying full frontal cock pics and explicit content. She would immediately dismiss a profile where a guy had public explicit nudity, showing his crown jewels etc.

Interestingly she was also put off by verifications that demonstrated multiple sexual encounters.

The guy she eventually chose to meet from this site, had a subtle masculine profile, the only image displayed was a photo of his back, which showed a mature guy with an average physique, it was a tasteful pose, that obviously captured her attention and imagination.

I should point out my wife does not regard herself as a swinger. Perhaps unusually she just wanted one exclusive man to occasionally satisfy her in bed, while occasionally enjoying a social meeting when their diaries allowed.

Other women on here may take a different view. Some guys do need to appreciate that their profile photos can be appealing, in a masculine way, without needing to show explicit naked photos of their dick.

"It obviously depends on the preference of those who are looking.

My wife and I used the site to find her an exclusive, mature, man-friend, with benefits. Whilst I admit I enjoy looking at other men's equipment. My wife clearly didn't.

When we were looking and had a couple profile, we were absolutely inundated with messages from blokes. The majority also displaying full frontal cock pics and explicit content. She would immediately dismiss a profile where a guy had public explicit nudity, showing his crown jewels etc.

Interestingly she was also put off by verifications that demonstrated multiple sexual encounters.

The guy she eventually chose to meet from this site, had a subtle masculine profile, the only image displayed was a photo of his back, which showed a mature guy with an average physique, it was a tasteful pose, that obviously captured her attention and imagination.

I should point out my wife does not regard herself as a swinger. Perhaps unusually she just wanted one exclusive man to occasionally satisfy her in bed, while occasionally enjoying a social meeting when their diaries allowed.

Other women on here may take a different view. Some guys do need to appreciate that their profile photos can be appealing, in a masculine way, without needing to show explicit naked photos of their dick.

"

This was an interesting viewpoint, thank you so much for your input

"Hi guys,

I have dick pics of course but I’ve had them set as ‘friends only’ up until now, just because there’s more to me than just meat and not everyone would like to see them.

However, there’s an endless sea of guys out here, and I understand I need to show them what I’m offering... or do I?

So guys/gals what are your thoughts, dick pics private to show later or showcase those bad boys?

"

I’m not interested in receiving a dick pic until I have been chatting for some time and have a genuine interest in meeting them. Similarly I’m not interested to send intimate pics of myself either.

I asked a similar question on the forum a while back.

Some good responses and suggestions were made.

I have cock shots, but in friends only.

Trouble is, I haven't got any friends to view them

By *reston_SmallGirlCouple  over a year ago

Preston

We would always like to see a dick pic before meet.

We don't mind if it's in a message or on your profile.

"I like seeing them as a mixture of other pics. Purely so I can check it's not too big "

Looking at your pics, you’ve got quite a big one too…

"I didn't have any for a long time and have never ever sent one in a message.

One morning the wee chap brought up the subject and asked if I was ashamed of him because I kept him hidden?

No amount of reassurance seemed to work so I released him out into the big bad world and so far he has been a credit to his upbringing and hasn't disgraced me in public.

He has conducted himself admirably. "

The wee chap is a credit to you

"I asked a similar question on the forum a while back.

Some good responses and suggestions were made.

I have cock shots, but in friends only.

Trouble is, I haven't got any friends to view them "

Same that’s why I wondered if it was worth sharing on public

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

"Hi guys,

"

All I know, for the love of GOD, is don’t send an unsolicited dick pic.

"Hi guys,

"

that’s common sense!

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Lets see those tasty looking cocks...taken in a good way and not just over the toilet Nothing sexy about those pics!! Even a teasing glimpse through tight boxers or a nice pair of joggers and jeans...mmmm...yeah lets see them lads

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I much prefer to see a nice trousers bulge which sets the mind racing with imagination, I find it much more powerful in creating lust and desire than a lobbed out cock pic

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

"Hi guys,

that’s common sense! "

More like good sense, because it ain’t common.

"When I show mine/display it’s a full body shot .

So much sexier "

Thank you

By *onderWomanWlvWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

What a lot of guys on here don't seem to understand is that a dick pic that includes torso and/or legs, a nice pose, nice tidy clean background, etc etc is appealing. But a zoomed in super close cropped shot that is literally nothing but dick is just gross. It's so dehumanising and it's also really boring - I've already got some realistic looking dildos if I'm in the mood for disembodied cock.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I have zero interest in posting dick pics. Ladies are meeting me, not my todger. If they really want a pic they can ask for one but I cant imagine it looks all that different from the thousands of others on here. Its above average, girthy and cut. Flashing a picture of it wont make it anymore or less appealing.

doncaster

"What a lot of guys on here don't seem to understand is that a dick pic that includes torso and/or legs, a nice pose, nice tidy clean background, etc etc is appealing. But a zoomed in super close cropped shot that is literally nothing but dick is just gross. It's so dehumanising and it's also really boring - I've already got some realistic looking dildos if I'm in the mood for disembodied cock."
you tell me girl but I bet they won't take it on board . Most men think the cock rules and we all just are gagging to see it

#sowrong!!!!

doncaster

Bump

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

I think as long as it's not your profile pic your all good

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I think your public pics should have a picture of your cock so people can see it if they choose to go looking. There’s a middle ground between keeping it a secret and thrusting it in peoples faces unsolicited. The public gallery is the perfect place for it.

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

I get bored easily

If you want to attract men: dick pics

If you want to attract women : no dick pics.

Simple

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

"I think as long as it's not your profile pic your all good "
that's where I'm going wrong

We had this conversation just the other day, jodie preferred profiles with dick pics, in her words "it's good to see what your getting"

Of course each to their own

By *avidagainMan  over a year ago

st.leonards on sea

guys send me pics it isnt very subtle really but i show off myself so cant complain x

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I personally want to see one & I don't think it does any harm to a profile to show one or two 'dick pics' amongst other photos

But I understand where people come from when they say they don't want to see them if it's ie the profile pic, or every photo, every other photo is a dick pic or my personal pet hates are where you can see approx an inch of a dick inserted into a woman who is the prominent part of the photo, to me it's 'look I've got a cock & I know how to use it' not to mention you've now got me interested in the women you have no intention of bringing to our meet so it feels like false advertising

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

If that's all on show we won't meet and just block them !! and basically they are saying they are a life support system for their penis ? and we do have a mental picture of a bunch of penises sat at bar chatting away and asking what their owners are up to tonight ??...and what is attached to said penis is far more interesting ??

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

It’s the ones where it’s just a close up of it on profile pic. Then you see a scrolling feed of cocks… not really helping anyone stand out.

By *voKid21Man  over a year ago

Tiptree

I don’t have mine as public, I know I have some friends on here locally and don’t want them browsing. Also a little insecure about it too so like to keep things like that to people who are genuinely interested in me. Like you said, there is more to me than that but unfortunately, a lot of the women in my area don’t seem to care too much.

" If that's all on show we won't meet and just block them !! and basically they are saying they are a life support system for their penis ? and we do have a mental picture of a bunch of penises sat at bar chatting away and asking what their owners are up to tonight ??...and what is attached to said penis is far more interesting ?? "

Just a bar full of penises chatting away and having a drink the imagery alone!!

"We had this conversation just the other day, jodie preferred profiles with dick pics, in her words "it's good to see what your getting"

Of course each to their own "

I think advertisement is worth showing what’s on offer

"I personally want to see one & I don't think it does any harm to a profile to show one or two 'dick pics' amongst other photos

But I understand where people come from when they say they don't want to see them if it's ie the profile pic, or every photo, every other photo is a dick pic or my personal pet hates are where you can see approx an inch of a dick inserted into a woman who is the prominent part of the photo, to me it's 'look I've got a cock & I know how to use it' not to mention you've now got me interested in the women you have no intention of bringing to our meet so it feels like false advertising

"

I’ll make sure I only show pics of my dick in ladies that can join in then shall I?

"I think your public pics should have a picture of your cock so people can see it if they choose to go looking. There’s a middle ground between keeping it a secret and thrusting it in peoples faces unsolicited. The public gallery is the perfect place for it. "

I think that’s why I changed them to public. Anyone who is clicking on public photos on a guys profile surely would expect to see a dick pic

"I have zero interest in posting dick pics. Ladies are meeting me, not my todger. If they really want a pic they can ask for one but I cant imagine it looks all that different from the thousands of others on here. Its above average, girthy and cut. Flashing a picture of it wont make it anymore or less appealing."

I think it can depend on how much of an exhibitionist you are too, but I get what you mean.

"I think your public pics should have a picture of your cock so people can see it if they choose to go looking. There’s a middle ground between keeping it a secret and thrusting it in peoples faces unsolicited. The public gallery is the perfect place for it.

I think that’s why I changed them to public. Anyone who is clicking on public photos on a guys profile surely would expect to see a dick pic "

No, not everyone. It depends on who you want to appeal to. Some people like a hint, some mystery - you can usually tell from the photos on their profile. It's marketing bare bones - your profile should appeal to your target audience.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"I think your public pics should have a picture of your cock so people can see it if they choose to go looking. There’s a middle ground between keeping it a secret and thrusting it in peoples faces unsolicited. The public gallery is the perfect place for it.

I think that’s why I changed them to public. Anyone who is clicking on public photos on a guys profile surely would expect to see a dick pic "

I would say so. There will be some folk that don’t like it, some that do. You’ll never please anyone. I wouldn’t meet a man for sex without seeing his penis first, but that’s just my preference.

I prefer teasing pics. For example no shirt and undone Jean's or see through boxers.

That way it makes your mind wander.

If it's all out there there's nothing else to show.

Only a personal preference though x

I think that’s why I changed them to public. Anyone who is clicking on public photos on a guys profile surely would expect to see a dick pic

I would say so. There will be some folk that don’t like it, some that do. You’ll never please anyone. I wouldn’t meet a man for sex without seeing his penis first, but that’s just my preference. "

Well my penis is on show but still no offers

"I prefer teasing pics. For example no shirt and undone Jean's or see through boxers.

That way it makes your mind wander.

If it's all out there there's nothing else to show.

Only a personal preference though x"

I can do tease... I often show a little bit of nipple on instagram

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Ah stuff it

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

An endless series of cock pics at varying angles will prompt a block from us.

An artistically erotic, well posed in some context photo of a cock would intrigue us.

We’re not meeting just your cock.

By *ickedwillyCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Agree with the above

» Add a new message to this topic