FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The missus

The missus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How did you guys introduce the missus to swinging etc always talk about it during sex but never followed it through any tips? Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Have a proper conversation when you're not having sex.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Why not surprise her and take her to a swingers club one night?.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Opp for us. I talked about it with my husband, I knew a male friend who was into it so I got them both chatting.

Fantasy and scenarios led to a last minute meet (we'd been talking for a little while) and it's gone from there.

We both want to try everything and see where we stand. We might think it isn't for us which is fine - we'll have had fun or we might enjoy it and become regulars on the scene.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That sound like a treat tbh

"How did you guys introduce the missus to swinging etc always talk about it during sex but never followed it through any tips? Cheers "

Show her fab and go to a club together

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

We met on fab so knew that we were both very naughty and It was 4 years today that we started the couples profile on here

I was away for the weekend and Mrs has it all set up for me coming home

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Didn't, we met here. Although I did have to shove her through the door of her first club.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

My partner & I spoke about doing things for about 2 years before we did

I'm gonna ask a question & im asking it with no judgement but does your partner know you're on here

I ask for two reasons, 1) I think I'd have felt really intimidated if i felt my husband had more experience on sites like this joining together definitely made it easier for me & 2) honesty & trust is key if you want a long future of inviting strangers into your bed

I

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

eccles

There was a documentary on tv about swingers. My fella tells me he had done this with an ex when he was younger, while we watched it. Yes i was sat there shocked. Continuing watching the documentary. Then i asked a million n 1 question's about it all and what he had done haha.

We then decided we would try a club together just for a night out with no pressure to do anything.

Now we both love swinging together and meeting new people. Xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why not surprise her and take her to a swingers club one night?."
Sorry Bluebell but I think that's a really bad idea !

It could turn out really badly if the partner genuinely isn't interested yet is being forced into a situation that she knows nothing about.

Op have a serious chat with her & not when having sex as people tend to play along with scenarios just because they are horny but would never dream of doing it in real life good luck

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

I introduced it to Mr, just chatting one day and the subject came up! We very quickly realised we wanted the same thing! Miss pc

By *3xDECouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I started going to clubs with a friend, not to play but to scope out wether or not he would be comfortable in them as neither would have known what we were walking into and would have probably chickened out if we went without doing our research before hand.

After a couple of weeks I let him know about fab and what I’d been up to and he was instantly intrigued as to what it’s all about and that same weekend joined me and my friend for a night at a couple of clubs and is now booking events and planning our weekends ahead. Safe to say he now loves it although we are still yet to play as a couple he loves us playing alone at clubs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I always think that if you genuinely don't know how to bring the subject up with your partner then you need to work on your communication first.

People can give all the tips they want but only you know your wife and there is no substitute for straightforward, loving talking.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I always think that if you genuinely don't know how to bring the subject up with your partner then you need to work on your communication first.

People can give all the tips they want but only you know your wife and there is no substitute for straightforward, loving talking.

"

Totally agree

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd start with a conversation about kinks mind you be ready for when she asks why it's took you so long to bring this subject up then ever thought about exploring and trying new things sexually for something new it would be a giggle but could also enjoy

Start by dropping the single profile , she'll be really happy to find out your on here ,put yourself in her shoes ,your on here looking for fun as a single if she found out thats going to really make her feel good about herself , top that of with you trying to get here into swinging only equals in her mind that shes not enough for you

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

We just chatted about fantasy when she was in Bath. We went to a couple of clubs, some ok some put her right off. We had some fun but eventually decided not for her. Happy with me and not wanting to feel like blokes just looking for something to fuck as she felt. If we ever go again it will just be to watch or watched with no swaps.

The best way imo was to go to the beach and tell her that we should look, wlak past a nudist beach. Do this on a warm/hot day and one that is not packed. Dont go straight there first go to the standard beach.

When you get there, trust me the wife will have a lol, talk, sit away from other naturists, then dare her and I bet you she will dare you and off goes everything and enjoy. Then start to to guys first or second vist as k her to teas them, then the club next it was eurkea for us on a quite mid week day - get her to get a nude massage and if you are lucky she will have a stranger fuck and build on that

Good luck

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Start whispering a few dirty stories in her ear about her being involved in threesomes and foursomes whilst you are having sex and see what her reaction is. If she orgasm's loudly enough to wake the neighborhood then have a sensible chat with her the next morning and see how she feels in the cold light of day. I used to do that with my wife, loved the scenarios but in the morning would tell me it was just a fantasy which I had to accept. Take it slow if necessary and good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic