FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wife not getting what she wants

Wife not getting what she wants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evonianWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hi All,

We go to a local sauna club locally to get a man for my wife whilst I watch.

You'd think we'd get trampled but no.

My wife is 50, a bit overweight but I think she's gorgeous. We are just not overly social and find some of the cliques and younger couples off putting.

Most the single men seem afraid to speak to us.

Me watching is not a deal breaker so am ok to stay out of private room. Just love to watch.

Any tips, other than randomly going up to men? bit shy on asking as rejection doesn.t add to confidence.

Spent too many club visits just the two of us playing at end of night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Try a different club

By *evonianWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We live in rural area - only club in area

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Bit more admin and can be hard to filter out the time wasters, but we find single guys here on Fab and have no problem arranging meets at our home. It's not for everyone and maybe one in three don't turn up, but those that do have all been successful.

By *orth_hantscplCouple  over a year ago

camberley

Do you put a status up that you’re going to your local club? It’s worth doing maybe a day before so you get a bit of interest.

We’ve had similar experiences ourselves so know what it’s like.

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

It’s a real shame we aren’t closer x I would be delighted at the chance xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

speak to the single guys that what i did 30+ years ago but i guess my wife was young, slim and they were eager.

Even now the men are eager, so just say hi to the singles, and just tell them your wife a bit shy otherwise she would have said hi, hey presto you are on to a winner

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

go to their home, first meet outside to confirm if you wish

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I'm a similar age to your partner & also overweight & my husband & I also tend to keep ourselves to ourselves in clubs but as soon as I make it clear I'm ready to play ie by heading to the playrooms guys tend to follow if not immediately within a few minutes

Things like leaving a door open or giving a few guys a smile as your heading to the playrooms usually helps or maybe advertise a meet the day before

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

"I'm a similar age to your partner & also overweight & my husband & I also tend to keep ourselves to ourselves in clubs but as soon as I make it clear I'm ready to play ie by heading to the playrooms guys tend to follow if not immediately within a few minutes

Things like leaving a door open or giving a few guys a smile as your heading to the playrooms usually helps or maybe advertise a meet the day before "

Would love to follow you into a playroom xx

By *ad66Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I'm a similar age to your partner & also overweight & my husband & I also tend to keep ourselves to ourselves in clubs but as soon as I make it clear I'm ready to play ie by heading to the playrooms guys tend to follow if not immediately within a few minutes

Things like leaving a door open or giving a few guys a smile as your heading to the playrooms usually helps or maybe advertise a meet the day before "

Hi, hope you don't mind me asking but the outfit you're wearing on the bottom photo on your profile (the one with the holes all over, where did you get it from? My other half is about the same size & I'm sure she'd like it as a surprise.

Thanks.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Things like leaving a door open or giving a few guys a smile as your heading to the playrooms usually helps or maybe advertise a meet the day before

Hi, hope you don't mind me asking but the outfit you're wearing on the bottom photo on your profile (the one with the holes all over, where did you get it from? My other half is about the same size & I'm sure she'd like it as a surprise.

Thanks. "

It's really old, I think love honey or Ann summers but I'm sure Amazon do similar but I'd size up if buying from Amazon

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

I agree with what others have said. Start playing, and the men will find you.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

A blank profile doesn't help!

» Add a new message to this topic