FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What's going wrong?

What's going wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys,

Hoping to find some genuine people who can offer advice!

Been on here 2 years and I've struggled to meet genuine fems and couples for bi fun. They must be out there!

I'm quite young, decent body, attractive etc bla bla but nothing is going on!

I'm getting very dubious about this site and feel I will never meet, chat or acknowledge any other genuine couples and females.

The guys contact me a lot, that's expected, but no couples and girls. I've tried contacting too and am very willing to share pics via text but can't put them on here because of my job. Not willing to risk rumour.

General feedback would be good; is this a load of tosh or worth carrying on with?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it's not you, so don't take it personally. There are many on this site even couples that have the same issues. I have been on here months now, Out of about 50 messages sent just one reply...

I'm have run the same profile on another site and I get responses all the time. But then I do pay for being on the site!!

I was on this site many years ago, I came back thinking things would be somewhat improved, I was wrong. Hay ho... all I can say is look else where.

Andrew

You have a very negative profile, the current "constipation" status joke is cring worthy and the "I'm on my mobile so can't upload any more pics" statment doesn't make sense.

Plus you need to justify why you can't accomodate or a lot of people will asdume you are shagging around behind your partner's back.

This cheery post brought to you by me

The shouty if your not genuine line, the two timewasters comments, you seem to be seeking females and couples but have verifications from a TV and a male, bit confusing to me hence maybe why you are not getting any contact from those yu are seeking.

Not mentioning why you cannot accommodate like JenniDee says; you don't have to go into a massive story just 'I share kids' or 'I house share'.

Two cock pictures would be fine but you need a bum one, a torso and a face one in private as your job is not an excuse. Lots of us have to be careful but we still have a face picture set to private and attach it to messages.

Get to a local club, use the chat facility on here, the forums too and get yourself noticed.

Yes this is worth carrying on with but your profile is confusing and needs sorting. Do a search on the forums as there is a lot of advice on profiles, cannot/struggling to meet

By *thlete0Couple  over a year ago

southend

"You have a very negative profile, the current "constipation" status joke is cring worthy and the "I'm on my mobile so can't upload any more pics" statment doesn't make sense.

Plus you need to justify why you can't accomodate or a lot of people will asdume you are shagging around behind your partner's back.

This cheery post brought to you by me "

do u expect others to give you their phone number to see what u look like? Are u a little crazy

"am very willing to share pics via text but can't put them on here because of my job. "

What are you...a fucking spy for MI-5

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks... Nearly productive!

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

You need photos me and Sir both have photos on our joint profile but we don't send face PICS until we know we can trust the people we send them too. As has already been said your job is no excuse. There are lawyers teachers doctors nurses etc on here and they all have pictures. The only way it can get you in to trouble at work is if your advertising who you work for while having sex. Be positive in your profile too.

Have to agree with the others here. Profile verifications are only from other males and thats not to everyones taste.

"am very willing to share pics via text but can't put them on here because of my job.

What are you...a fucking spy for MI-5 "

This. I have a sensitive job. I have face pictures.

Plus I have never understood the logic that sending a picture to a random mobile is somehow safer than sending them with a message here.

And I'd echo all other comments regarding the quality of your profile.

Yes definatly the i cant put pics on because of my job is total bullshit statement and linked to timewasters so will get you overlooked 99.9% of the time, upload pics keep face private and send it to people you are looking to meet thats what we do and it works fine.

By *amesnsuesCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

Yes we think the same as everyone else, not willing to send face through private message on here is strange, we sure as hell dont give out our mobile number just to receive a face pic, people who state this on there profile usually get blocked by us, nearly everyone on fab dont exactly want to share with the work mates or boss that they are a member here, we are all in the same boat.

» Add a new message to this topic