Moving on after a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How long after a meet would you give it to see if a repeat is on the cards

Esp if you think it went OK but not sure if they did

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Normally discuss on the first meeting if you get on really well so at the end of the meet or in between

By *irtyfucker1Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON

"How long after a meet would you give it to see if a repeat is on the cards

Esp if you think it went OK but not sure if they did "

I just leave it and if ate parths cross again then it's amazing .

I have had reply meets with most of have met

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We chatted after our meet about what we enjoyed about it, any thoughts etc and said we'd love to meet again/make it regular.

We haven't met a second time yet (but only because of time, childcare etc) but I'd say we chat every other day now.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I like messages the day after to say thankyou, then play things by ear.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

We don't tend to have many second or third meets.

Not that anything went wrong.

It's just we love the excitement and nervousness of first meets and having fun together for the first time.

Not looking for long term partners or friends.

Different if we meet again at parties, holidays or socials.

It's just our preference.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We're not interested in one-offs and don't meet on the spur of the moment so whenever we've had a successful fun evening, we've already maintained contact with that guy over a period of weeks/months beforehand and we just carry on in the same fashion afterwards.

and continue with this. Life can and does get in the way of course and some things come to an end sooner than you'd like but if we're having a good time we keep in regular touch.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

We're not interested in one-offs and don't meet on the spur of the moment so whenever we've had a successful fun evening, we've already maintained contact with that guy over a period of weeks/months beforehand and we just carry on in the same fashion afterwards.

and continue with this. Life can and does get in the way of course and some things come to an end sooner than you'd like but if we're having a good time we keep in regular touch."

This for me too. I tend to send messages as often as before we met, but if they aren't read as quickly or if the responses grind to a halt I assume the other person doesn't want to meet again.

I’ll never meet the same person twice. That’s more commitment than I can handle

"I’ll never meet the same person twice. That’s more commitment than I can handle "

Love this xxx

One offs are fun but at times repeats mean can try more each time

Will have to wait and see which this will be

I've met all my meets many many times

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

I submit a verification after our first meet then wait to see if the lady or couple contact me again.

If they do I'm happy to arrange another session of fun.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

and continue with this. Life can and does get in the way of course and some things come to an end sooner than you'd like but if we're having a good time we keep in regular touch.

This for me too. I tend to send messages as often as before we met, but if they aren't read as quickly or if the responses grind to a halt I assume the other person doesn't want to meet again."

That could be true yes - a lot of guys just move on after they've had what they want. It's probably more of a reflection on them than anything you did though. That's the nature of a site like this and that's why we never play first time out or make any promises about how far things will go or when. That tends to keep the quick shag chancers away from us.

Whatever else happens, though, don't let the actions of other people you hardly know make you call into question your values or actions.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

This for me too. I tend to send messages as often as before we met, but if they aren't read as quickly or if the responses grind to a halt I assume the other person doesn't want to meet again.

That could be true yes - a lot of guys just move on after they've had what they want. It's probably more of a reflection on them than anything you did though. That's the nature of a site like this and that's why we never play first time out or make any promises about how far things will go or when. That tends to keep the quick shag chancers away from us.

Whatever else happens, though, don't let the actions of other people you hardly know make you call into question your values or actions. "

I do prefer ongoing arrangements to one-offs, but sometimes once is enough, nobody's fault but it just doesn't work.

If I'm up for another meet I'll message, but I don't get too hurt if the other person doesn't feel the same way.

Sometimes what works brilliantly in a social doesn't work as well in the bedroom, or what's thrilling for one person may be no more than nice for the other. I tend to be very open about my enjoyment but I don't assume the other person feels the same.

It's always great when they do though!

By *ad_Bod_ToddMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

I don't like to put people 'on the spot' and ask if they'd like to meet again during (or at the end of) an initial social.

Post social I'll always thank them for their time via message (if we've exchanged numbers, Kik etc) and will write them a veri (unless specifically asked not to).

It's usually fairly obvious if a subsequent social or a meet is on the cards from the response I get to the post social message I send. If it's not the response that I was hoping to receive, I again just thank them for their time and wish them good luck. If their message is non-committal in tone then I'll leave the ball in their court.

Of course, every now and then you'll spend some time with someone that you like a little bit more than you were expecting to. It can be a bitter pill to swallow if they don't want to take things further. In that case I just put on my 'big boy pants', respect them even more than I already did, and move forward.

Hope this helps OP?

Best wishes.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

We always have a social as a first meet so we will pose the question either at the end of the social or with a day or two of having met.

"I’ll never meet the same person twice. That’s more commitment than I can handle "

I have had some regulars but also prefer one offs.

Can you DM me hun? I'm dying to ask you something xx

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"We don't tend to have many second or third meets.

It's just we love the excitement and nervousness of first meets and having fun together for the first time.

It's just our preference. "

I love how different we all are. We are almost the opposite.

Very few of our meets have been one night stands. Most have resulted in further meets. We have known some of our naughty friends for more than 10 years (we aren’t meeting all the time but perhaps once or twice a year before Covid).

For US (different for you/others) we like the familiarity and trust. It makes for a more relaxed time where we can push boundaries and get experimental.

Saying that, it is still exciting/nervous to meet someone new!

I like repeat meets and have nearly always met guys again.

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

About right

Think being ghosted after a meet usually means no repeat lol

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We do not have time to make plans too far ahead but put up a meet so people know we going out if they want but do like just finding fresh meat...

All of the guys want a return fuck with my juciy wife but I only allow some of them for a 2nd chance and no more. This is stop any chance of my wife falling for the sweet BS chatter they give when I'm not in the room. Its worked for us.

normally let them know at the end of the meet if we are interested in more ?? last thing you want to do is pester that will get you no where ..

"All of the guys want a return fuck with my juciy wife but I only allow some of them for a 2nd chance and no more. This is stop any chance of my wife falling for the sweet BS chatter they give when I'm not in the room. Its worked for us.

"

wow you really dont trust your wife do you lol

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

can't generalize

our meets tend to be on an "as and when" basis rather than "the first monday in the month" or whenever

haven't arranged any meets while saying bye bye so far, doesn't cross our minds.

Just the way we roll.

its not a dating site

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"How long after a meet would you give it to see if a repeat is on the cards "

The correct time after is 3 days, 14 hours and 37 minutes

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"its not a dating site"

It can be, many couples have met on here.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"We don't tend to have many second or third meets.

It's just our preference.

I love how different we all are. We are almost the opposite.

Very few of our meets have been one night stands. Most have resulted in further meets. We have known some of our naughty friends for more than 10 years (we aren’t meeting all the time but perhaps once or twice a year before Covid).

For US (different for you/others) we like the familiarity and trust. It makes for a more relaxed time where we can push boundaries and get experimental.

Saying that, it is still exciting/nervous to meet someone new!"

You've hit the nail on the head.

It's great that we are all different.

To us, it what attracts us.

Meeting people from all walks of life.

We have had a few couples and single men we have known for some time but would find it very difficult to try to integrate swinging friends with our 'normal' friends.

As long as everyone is having fun, that's our only rule.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We have a few single girls who join us regularly, luckily they are open to joining in when we meet new people.

» Add a new message to this topic