FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Glory hole etiquette

Glory hole etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewCoupleHX OP   Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

So if there are people playing in a room with closed doors and blinds and the room has a glory hole, is it normal for random guys outside to stick their cocks in?

If you do this without being invited, what's your success rate of getting some action?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Yes it could be argued that that's what the rooms used for ie blinds closed so the person giving oral is anonymous, as most gloryholes are behind closed doors

Although I'm guessing by your post you had just gone in their for some alone time and received an unexpected guest

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I should say that often a hand placed through a hole shows an interest in giving oral but I wouldn't be offended by someone sticking their cock through uninvited as like I said it's what the holes are there for

Maybe a suggestion could be given to the venue that their should be a way to close/lock the hole if the room is being used for other uses

Halifax

"Yes it could be argued that that's what the rooms used for ie blinds closed so the person giving oral is anonymous, as most gloryholes are behind closed doors

Although I'm guessing by your post you had just gone in their for some alone time and received an unexpected guest "

So we had cocks, faces and even guys saying things , this is despite the fact that we said no and tried to block the hole. Guess you are right, if you pick a room with a hole, expect things to come through.

By *ltcouple69Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Yes it could be argued that that's what the rooms used for ie blinds closed so the person giving oral is anonymous, as most gloryholes are behind closed doors

Although I'm guessing by your post you had just gone in their for some alone time and received an unexpected guest

So we had cocks, faces and even guys saying things , this is despite the fact that we said no and tried to block the hole. Guess you are right, if you pick a room with a hole, expect things to come through. "

If the room/booth does not have a lock or way of covering up a gloryhole, don't use it or expect things to pop thru!

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

So we had cocks, faces and even guys saying things , this is despite the fact that we said no and tried to block the hole. Guess you are right, if you pick a room with a hole, expect things to come through. "

Honestly, that’s plain rude. They knew you were busy, and no means no.

Though I tend to avoid rooms with features I’m not using.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

As someone else said, surely there are other rooms without gloryholes, but if a cock has poked thru and is left untouched, they will soon withdraw if

not touched.

Back in the days when lots of public toilets had ghs, stuffing toilet paper in the hole would indicate you weren't interested(or a note under the wall)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw the curtains dance and part slightly, zip down, cock out and pushed it through the opening

Anyway, I don’t work at Penney’s anymore

Halifax

"As someone else said, surely there are other rooms without gloryholes, but if a cock has poked thru and is left untouched, they will soon withdraw if

not touched.

Back in the days when lots of public toilets had ghs, stuffing toilet paper in the hole would indicate you weren't interested(or a note under the wall) "

If they don't withdraw after a delay or after saying no, is it ok to give it a light smack (asking for a friend)

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"As someone else said, surely there are other rooms without gloryholes, but if a cock has poked thru and is left untouched, they will soon withdraw if

not touched.

Back in the days when lots of public toilets had ghs, stuffing toilet paper in the hole would indicate you weren't interested(or a note under the wall)

If they don't withdraw after a delay or after saying no, is it ok to give it a light smack (asking for a friend)"

I would! No means no

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Yay a chance to practice yr Whack a Mole skills

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Yay a chance to practice yr Whack a Mole skills "

Haha

Halifax

"Yay a chance to practice yr Whack a Mole skills "

We could actually hear guys pushing each other to get the hole and shove their cocks in, can't blame them really, the group we were with were making a lot of noise so probably got everyone excited.

Couples and single girls nights are so much calmer

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Yes it’s quite normal. But if you tell them to go away and they don’t that’s not on

Set a mouse trap near the GH

South Wales

"Set a mouse trap near the GH"

How old are you?

"Set a mouse trap near the GH

How old are you?"

That’s a bit ageist.

South Wales

How old are you?

That’s a bit ageist. "

Just not something a 40 year old does, you know? Putting mouse traps outside gloryholes.

How old are you?

That’s a bit ageist.

Just not something a 40 year old does, you know? Putting mouse traps outside gloryholes."

I wouldn’t do it

South Wales

Good boy

» Add a new message to this topic