FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting verified

Getting verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m wanting to get verified as it obviously puts women off if you’re not verified. However, it’s a bit of a chicken and the egg situation isn’t it!?! How do you get verified if nobody will meet you if you’re not?? Also, a lot of sleazy males are spoiling it for us on here!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

Not been able to accommodate can put people off

By *alsaGuy77Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Go to a club as that is a sure fire way of chatting to people who can then leave you a veri.

By *arry FishermanMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

get on the chat rooms and start cam'ing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m wanting to get verified as it obviously puts women off if you’re not verified. However, it’s a bit of a chicken and the egg situation isn’t it!?! How do you get verified if nobody will meet you if you’re not?? Also, a lot of sleazy males are spoiling it for us on here! "

other guys do not ruin it for you they ruin it for themselves stop blaming other for you getting nowhere its a massive turn off ...the real problem for guys is standing out amongst the zillions of you ...

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I’m wanting to get verified as it obviously puts women off if you’re not verified. However, it’s a bit of a chicken and the egg situation isn’t it!?! How do you get verified if nobody will meet you if you’re not?? Also, a lot of sleazy males are spoiling it for us on here!

other guys do not ruin it for you they ruin it for themselves stop blaming other for you getting nowhere its a massive turn off ...the real problem for guys is standing out amongst the zillions of you ..."

"I’m wanting to get verified as it obviously puts women off if you’re not verified. However, it’s a bit of a chicken and the egg situation isn’t it!?! How do you get verified if nobody will meet you if you’re not?? Also, a lot of sleazy males are spoiling it for us on here! "

Nobody spoils it for you. Most woman can spot a chancer a mile away. If your a decent and respectful guy, you'll get there

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Too many men think they can put zero effort in and get all the rewards

By *amLaraCroftWoman  over a year ago

London

You can do a webcam verification I will do that for you if you like xx

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Why don't you just go to a club - even if it's just once - that easy you'll be able to get a proper verification.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Mate you've been on the site 5 minutes, give it time but don't use fab solely to create meets get out to clubs, parties, dogging..lol where ever people play

All I can say is be genuine reliable polite and respectful of other people's needs and wants and in time you'll get that fabled first verification.....problem is the second one will probably take two years to get, men on this site far outnumber women and couples so just be patient and try to stand out

By *lue1Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

toatally agree

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP, as a returning member, yoy should know how things work... however my perspective is:

You have only been here 5 weeks, that's not long at all in Fab terms

Verification won't get you a meet, though it might help.

You need to remember that men are hugely in the majority, meaning that women have oodles of choice.

Most women are looking for a decent message and a profile that sparks their interest. Is your message and profile going to make you stand out from all the others? If your answer is "no", what can you fo to change that?

Nobody else's actions impact on your success or lack of.

Failing that you need to get out to socials and clubs.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"OP, as a returning member, yoy should know how things work... however my perspective is:

You have only been here 5 weeks, that's not long at all in Fab terms"

As opposed to the single female local to me, who had met 7 guys after only being in here 6 weeks, but hey; Week 6 is maybe where it all kicks off? Perhaps the OP will let us know…..

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"OP, as a returning member, yoy should know how things work... however my perspective is:

As opposed to the single female local to me, who had met 7 guys after only being in here 6 weeks, but hey; Week 6 is maybe where it all kicks off? Perhaps the OP will let us know….. "

Maybe he just needs to be more adventurous and wesr a dresz

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

As opposed to the single female local to me, who had met 7 guys after only being in here 6 weeks, but hey; Week 6 is maybe where it all kicks off? Perhaps the OP will let us know…..

Maybe he just needs to be more adventurous and wear a dress "

Wouldn't it be interesting to see how long it takes him to get a veri then?

Thanks everyone for your reply and advice!

"I’m wanting to get verified as it obviously puts women off if you’re not verified. However, it’s a bit of a chicken and the egg situation isn’t it!?! How do you get verified if nobody will meet you if you’re not?? Also, a lot of sleazy males are spoiling it for us on here!

You can do a webcam verification I will do that for you if you like xx"

Thanks, I’d appreciate that. Although I am unable to message you due to your filters.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"

Thanks, I’d appreciate that. Although I am unable to message you due to your filters. "

Just be aware, many of us ignore people who ONLY have veris, as we assume that's all they will ever do.

"

Thanks, I’d appreciate that. Although I am unable to message you due to your filters.

Just be aware, many of us ignore people who ONLY have veris, as we assume that's all they will ever do. "

How do you mean?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

Just be aware, many of us ignore people who ONLY have veris, as we assume that's all they will ever do.

How do you mean? "

I think they mean webcam veris

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"...the real problem for guys is standing out amongst the zillions of you ..."

The good guys will always stand out

Go to a social!