FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help getting people interested

Help getting people interested

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, i'm relatively new to this and i am struggling to get people to reply... Help !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Hey, i'm relatively new to this and i am struggling to get people to reply... Help !!!"

You haven’t asked for profile advice but that’s usually where you start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hey, i'm relatively new to this and i am struggling to get people to reply... Help !!!

You haven’t asked for profile advice but that’s usually where you start"

yeah i seriously need thay sort of advice

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Yes, there's an etiquette here. If you don't ask for profile advice anyone giving it will get a temporary ban for nitpicking.

By *ake and ScribbleCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Hey, i'm relatively new to this and i am struggling to get people to reply... Help !!!

You haven’t asked for profile advice but that’s usually where you start yeah i seriously need thay sort of advice"

Your profile tells me everything I need to know.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP, think of your profile as your shop window, remembering that yours is one little window surrounded by thousands of others.

Why would a lady choose you over someone else?

What can you offer?

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

Lose the dick pictures beef up your bio and give it time

That said don't rely on fab for meets go to socials ,clubs even dogging spots and get your self out there

Does anybody remember the good old days where you'd go out on a Saturday night and try and pull ?

The thrill of the chase

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How about taking pics with shirts that have been ironed as that is what caught my eye and the cap - a turn off in our books

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

do a forum search, there are countless thousands of threads asking for the same advise, have a read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey, i'm relatively new to this and i am struggling to get people to reply... Help !!!"

Go to a club and get some more verifications if ya can. If there isn’t a specific niche you fall into for what people find attractive, it’s like being one fish in the ocean.

Also, I’d go outside and try getting some more pictures in the environment, then take some good pictures of yourself and your body. People are picky, when they’ve got thousands of options. Make your pictures stand out as uniquely you!

» Add a new message to this topic