FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help to get verified

Help to get verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please help me get cam verification. I’ve tried but people are saying they can’t see my cam. Please help. I’m about at the moment x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *areToShareCouple  over a year ago

Notts

If they can't see your cam, they can't verify you can they? Why not go to a local social or swingers club and actually meet people in person?

There's not many females and couples who accept a cam verification as being genuine.. Us being one of them. And whatever you do, if you're a straight guy, don't get a guy to verify you just for the sake of a verification. That puts a lot of people off too.

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"Please help me get cam verification. I’ve tried but people are saying they can’t see my cam. Please help. I’m about at the moment x "

A: A verification won't necessarily help (you'll still have to put the effort in)

B: Many of us ignore cam verifications, and assume the person only wanted to cam, not meet for real.

So go to a club or social of you're that keen to get verified.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I agree for single guys a cam veri doesn't mean anything other than you fancied chatting on cam, it doesn't mean you'll turn up for a meet as planned

So many are only on here for the chat & the chase which is what makes cam veris pointless

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I agree for single guys a cam veri doesn't mean anything other than you fancied chatting on cam, it doesn't mean you'll turn up for a meet as planned

So many are only on here for the chat & the chase which is what makes cam veris pointless "

a cam verification can go a someway ie you've hopefully seen each others face etc

with us, 4 meets, no verifications either way part of the agreement as we don't want people knowing our business.

Even with verifciations, we dont look for them we look at how long a blokes been here and how they intereact with us on the phone if we get to that and then other questions then we do the meet - had one at home, he fessed up he was married lived in family home and showed us evidence, we were confortable him turning up and then after the meet he wont hassel us etc and it worked 100%

you all need to be very carely how you meet, share your real details with and if things go wrong, do not hestite to go to the cops, it would be hard but they are professionals

» Add a new message to this topic